Pulse Hotels & Resorts to open new lifestyle resort in the Maldives in December
The new hospitality group, Pulse Hotels and Resorts, has announced it will open a luxury lifestyle resort in the Maldives in December, 2016. Situated on an island in the Dhaalu Atoll in the Indian Ocean, Kandima Maldives will have 274 studios and villas, and a collection of unique facilities including the longest pool in the Maldives, 10 gourmet dining experiences and bars, and a marine biology school.
Pulse Hotels and Resorts has announced it will launch a brand new hotel in the Maldives later this year. The new hospitality group will create a lifestyle resort that will offer unique opportunities for tourists to experience the tropical nation in a new way from December.
Situated on a picturesque island in the Dhaalu Atoll in the Maldives, surrounded by the sapphire waters of the Indian Ocean, Kandima Maldives will have 274 guest studios and villas within 11 categories, all with private terraces or decking areas and beautiful views of the sparkling ocean. Some of the spacious studios and villas boast private pools and jacuzzis, while others offer an overwater setting with direct access into the turquoise lagoon.
The first lifestyle resort in the Maldives will offer an array of facilities including the longest swimming pool in the Maldives (100 metres), and one of the largest choice of dining outlets in the country with 10 restaurants and bars serving local and international cuisine including Mediterranean and Japanese dishes.
Guests can enjoy access to tennis courts, a marine biology school, kids clubs, a library, games room, a 24/7 fitness centre with Zumba and boot camp classes, and a spa with a wide selection of pampering treatments, yoga studio, nail bar, and sauna room. Catering for couples, families and groups of friends, the aim of the lifestyle resort is to create a holiday experience that will offer relaxing, fun and educational experiences.
Guests can hire bikes or electric scooters and explore the three-kilometre-long island; enjoy water sports such as scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking and sailing; learn about the best way to take photographs in guest sessions at the Photo Studio; or take art classes at a studio with the help of the artist in residence and learn pottery, painting, or drawing.
Holidaymakers will access the resort via a 30-minute seaplane ride from Male Airport and a 20-minte boat ride.
Pulse Hotels & Resorts was founded in 2015 and is owned by Deep Blue Private Limited. The hospitality group specialises in tourism businesses in the Maldives and currently operates Niyama Maldives, Anantara Dhigu/ Veli, Naladhu Maldives, and Kandima Maldives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Transform your senses and discover a new world at the picturesque Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort. The elegantly designed...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....