Etihad Airways opens lavish new First Class Lounge & Spa at Abu Dhabi International Airport
Etihad Airways has unveiled its brand new First Class Lounge & Spa at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Boasting 16 zones, the lounge has been inspired by some of the world's finest hotels, restaurants and private members' clubs, and facilities include a Six Senses Spa, fitness room, cigar lounge, barbers, nail bar, TV room, prayer room, and children's area.
A brand new premium lounge has opened at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad Airways has unveiled its exclusive First Class Lounge & Spa with 16 different zones. Spanning 1,700 square metres, the lounge is available to guests of The Residence, Etihad First Class, Etihad Guest Exclusive, Etihad Guest Platinum members, Etihad Airways Partner (EAP) airline First Class guests, EAP ‘Invitation only’ members, and EAP equivalent Platinum members.
The facility has been inspired by the world’s finest hotels, private members’ clubs, and restaurants, and has a team of staff, including concierge, maître d’, sous chef and a mixologist who creates cocktails named after Etihad’s most popular destinations around the world.
Peter Baumgartner, the CEO of Etihad Airways explained:
“Our new First Class Lounge & Spa is the jewel in the crown of our new lounge offerings worldwide and represents the best of our home city of Abu Dhabi. It is a showcase of intelligent product design, innovation, and superlative hospitality and service.”
The 16 zones in the lounge in Terminal 3 of the airport include a Six Senses Spa with shower facilities, a children’s play area, a nail salon, a prayer room, Relax & Recline area with soothing sounds and lighting effects, Style & Shave barbers, and a TV room, and a fitness room with male and female changing areas and showers.
Guests can choose from an extensive list of wines, champagne, cocktails and spirits at the bar; unwind in the cigar lounge with a choice of nine brands including Cohiba, Bolivar, and Montecristo; or dine in the a la carte restaurant and savour dishes such as the pan-fried red snapper.
Etihad Airways prides itself on offering the most luxurious experiences for travellers, and its Airbus A380 aircraft have first-class apartment-style accommodation called the “Residence”. The onboard two-person suite has a living room, a double bedroom, and an en-suite shower room, as well as a dedicated Savoy-trained butler who is on hand to assist guests throughout their flight.
Members of the Residence will also have access to their own private area in the new First Class Lounge & Spa, with custom-made Poltrona Frau Italian leather armchairs and sofas, a shower room with Acqua di Parma products, a prayer room, private dining, and a butler.
Etihad Airways was established in 2003 and is now the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, operate flights to more than 70 cities in 46 countries all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...