Etihad Airways opens lavish new First Class Lounge & Spa at Abu Dhabi International Airport
Etihad Airways has unveiled its brand new First Class Lounge & Spa at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Boasting 16 zones, the lounge has been inspired by some of the world's finest hotels, restaurants and private members' clubs, and facilities include a Six Senses Spa, fitness room, cigar lounge, barbers, nail bar, TV room, prayer room, and children's area.
A brand new premium lounge has opened at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad Airways has unveiled its exclusive First Class Lounge & Spa with 16 different zones. Spanning 1,700 square metres, the lounge is available to guests of The Residence, Etihad First Class, Etihad Guest Exclusive, Etihad Guest Platinum members, Etihad Airways Partner (EAP) airline First Class guests, EAP ‘Invitation only’ members, and EAP equivalent Platinum members.
The facility has been inspired by the world’s finest hotels, private members’ clubs, and restaurants, and has a team of staff, including concierge, maître d’, sous chef and a mixologist who creates cocktails named after Etihad’s most popular destinations around the world.
Peter Baumgartner, the CEO of Etihad Airways explained:
“Our new First Class Lounge & Spa is the jewel in the crown of our new lounge offerings worldwide and represents the best of our home city of Abu Dhabi. It is a showcase of intelligent product design, innovation, and superlative hospitality and service.”
The 16 zones in the lounge in Terminal 3 of the airport include a Six Senses Spa with shower facilities, a children’s play area, a nail salon, a prayer room, Relax & Recline area with soothing sounds and lighting effects, Style & Shave barbers, and a TV room, and a fitness room with male and female changing areas and showers.
Guests can choose from an extensive list of wines, champagne, cocktails and spirits at the bar; unwind in the cigar lounge with a choice of nine brands including Cohiba, Bolivar, and Montecristo; or dine in the a la carte restaurant and savour dishes such as the pan-fried red snapper.
Etihad Airways prides itself on offering the most luxurious experiences for travellers, and its Airbus A380 aircraft have first-class apartment-style accommodation called the “Residence”. The onboard two-person suite has a living room, a double bedroom, and an en-suite shower room, as well as a dedicated Savoy-trained butler who is on hand to assist guests throughout their flight.
Members of the Residence will also have access to their own private area in the new First Class Lounge & Spa, with custom-made Poltrona Frau Italian leather armchairs and sofas, a shower room with Acqua di Parma products, a prayer room, private dining, and a butler.
Etihad Airways was established in 2003 and is now the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, operate flights to more than 70 cities in 46 countries all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...