Etihad Airways opens lavish new First Class Lounge & Spa at Abu Dhabi International Airport
Etihad Airways has unveiled its brand new First Class Lounge & Spa at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Boasting 16 zones, the lounge has been inspired by some of the world's finest hotels, restaurants and private members' clubs, and facilities include a Six Senses Spa, fitness room, cigar lounge, barbers, nail bar, TV room, prayer room, and children's area.
A brand new premium lounge has opened at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad Airways has unveiled its exclusive First Class Lounge & Spa with 16 different zones. Spanning 1,700 square metres, the lounge is available to guests of The Residence, Etihad First Class, Etihad Guest Exclusive, Etihad Guest Platinum members, Etihad Airways Partner (EAP) airline First Class guests, EAP ‘Invitation only’ members, and EAP equivalent Platinum members.
The facility has been inspired by the world’s finest hotels, private members’ clubs, and restaurants, and has a team of staff, including concierge, maître d’, sous chef and a mixologist who creates cocktails named after Etihad’s most popular destinations around the world.
Peter Baumgartner, the CEO of Etihad Airways explained:
“Our new First Class Lounge & Spa is the jewel in the crown of our new lounge offerings worldwide and represents the best of our home city of Abu Dhabi. It is a showcase of intelligent product design, innovation, and superlative hospitality and service.”
The 16 zones in the lounge in Terminal 3 of the airport include a Six Senses Spa with shower facilities, a children’s play area, a nail salon, a prayer room, Relax & Recline area with soothing sounds and lighting effects, Style & Shave barbers, and a TV room, and a fitness room with male and female changing areas and showers.
Guests can choose from an extensive list of wines, champagne, cocktails and spirits at the bar; unwind in the cigar lounge with a choice of nine brands including Cohiba, Bolivar, and Montecristo; or dine in the a la carte restaurant and savour dishes such as the pan-fried red snapper.
Etihad Airways prides itself on offering the most luxurious experiences for travellers, and its Airbus A380 aircraft have first-class apartment-style accommodation called the “Residence”. The onboard two-person suite has a living room, a double bedroom, and an en-suite shower room, as well as a dedicated Savoy-trained butler who is on hand to assist guests throughout their flight.
Members of the Residence will also have access to their own private area in the new First Class Lounge & Spa, with custom-made Poltrona Frau Italian leather armchairs and sofas, a shower room with Acqua di Parma products, a prayer room, private dining, and a butler.
Etihad Airways was established in 2003 and is now the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, operate flights to more than 70 cities in 46 countries all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...