Adults-only Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa celebrates opening
The Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa has officially opened to guests in Mexico. The hotel received its first guests on 25th May, 2016, and the occasion was celebrated with a ribbon cutting ceremony, acrobatic performers and music from DJ Olga Ryazanova. The launch of the new hotel marks the debut of the Breathless Resorts & Spas brand in Cancun.
The first guests were officially welcomed to the Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa last month at the opening party. The hotel is the first Breathless Hotels Resorts and Spas-branded property to open in Cancun. U.S residents Trish Miller and Terry Paglioni were the hotel’s first official guests, and they were invited to take part in the official ribbon-cutting ceremony on 25th May, 2016, followed by a party with acrobatic dancers and music from DJ Olga Ryazanova.
The adults-only resort is owned by AMResorts and sits between the Lagoon of Bahia Petempich and the Caribbean Sea, providing the perfect space for singles, friends and couples to relax and enjoy the tropical destination.
The hotel has 526 suites that have been divided into separate sections: the xhale club, for those seeking luxury, the energy centre for mixing and mingling with guests, and the xcelerate Party Zone, for guests who regularly want to soak up the party atmosphere.
Holidaymakers can enjoy a weekly calendar of themed parties and special events including Breathless Rocks, Neon Night Lights and Insomnia Pool parties. The resort hosts special DJ performances and monthly themed events, including “All American Pie” month in July.
Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa also offers guests the Unlimited-Luxury concept, which includes everything from meals, premium drinks, 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini-bar, free Wi-Fi and calls to the U.S, Canada and Mexico, parties, fitness classes such as yoga and Zumba, and daytime activities including water sports.
The luxury resort’s facilities include 10 gourmet restaurants, 10 stylish bars and lounges, the x-ert Fitness Centre, Spa by Pevonia with 14 treatment cabins, tennis courts, swimming pools, and a 35-person Jacuzzi, and guests will also have access to complimentary green fees at the nearby El Tinto Golf Course and the Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course.
AMResorts was founded in 2001. This hotel group now operates several luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company’s brands include Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Now Resorts & Spas, Sunscape Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, and Breathless Hotels and Resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...