Adults-only Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa celebrates opening
The Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa has officially opened to guests in Mexico. The hotel received its first guests on 25th May, 2016, and the occasion was celebrated with a ribbon cutting ceremony, acrobatic performers and music from DJ Olga Ryazanova. The launch of the new hotel marks the debut of the Breathless Resorts & Spas brand in Cancun.
The first guests were officially welcomed to the Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa last month at the opening party. The hotel is the first Breathless Hotels Resorts and Spas-branded property to open in Cancun. U.S residents Trish Miller and Terry Paglioni were the hotel’s first official guests, and they were invited to take part in the official ribbon-cutting ceremony on 25th May, 2016, followed by a party with acrobatic dancers and music from DJ Olga Ryazanova.
The adults-only resort is owned by AMResorts and sits between the Lagoon of Bahia Petempich and the Caribbean Sea, providing the perfect space for singles, friends and couples to relax and enjoy the tropical destination.
The hotel has 526 suites that have been divided into separate sections: the xhale club, for those seeking luxury, the energy centre for mixing and mingling with guests, and the xcelerate Party Zone, for guests who regularly want to soak up the party atmosphere.
Holidaymakers can enjoy a weekly calendar of themed parties and special events including Breathless Rocks, Neon Night Lights and Insomnia Pool parties. The resort hosts special DJ performances and monthly themed events, including “All American Pie” month in July.
Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa also offers guests the Unlimited-Luxury concept, which includes everything from meals, premium drinks, 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini-bar, free Wi-Fi and calls to the U.S, Canada and Mexico, parties, fitness classes such as yoga and Zumba, and daytime activities including water sports.
The luxury resort’s facilities include 10 gourmet restaurants, 10 stylish bars and lounges, the x-ert Fitness Centre, Spa by Pevonia with 14 treatment cabins, tennis courts, swimming pools, and a 35-person Jacuzzi, and guests will also have access to complimentary green fees at the nearby El Tinto Golf Course and the Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course.
AMResorts was founded in 2001. This hotel group now operates several luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company’s brands include Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Now Resorts & Spas, Sunscape Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, and Breathless Hotels and Resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...