Adults-only Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa celebrates opening
The Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa has officially opened to guests in Mexico. The hotel received its first guests on 25th May, 2016, and the occasion was celebrated with a ribbon cutting ceremony, acrobatic performers and music from DJ Olga Ryazanova. The launch of the new hotel marks the debut of the Breathless Resorts & Spas brand in Cancun.
The first guests were officially welcomed to the Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa last month at the opening party. The hotel is the first Breathless Hotels Resorts and Spas-branded property to open in Cancun. U.S residents Trish Miller and Terry Paglioni were the hotel’s first official guests, and they were invited to take part in the official ribbon-cutting ceremony on 25th May, 2016, followed by a party with acrobatic dancers and music from DJ Olga Ryazanova.
The adults-only resort is owned by AMResorts and sits between the Lagoon of Bahia Petempich and the Caribbean Sea, providing the perfect space for singles, friends and couples to relax and enjoy the tropical destination.
The hotel has 526 suites that have been divided into separate sections: the xhale club, for those seeking luxury, the energy centre for mixing and mingling with guests, and the xcelerate Party Zone, for guests who regularly want to soak up the party atmosphere.
Holidaymakers can enjoy a weekly calendar of themed parties and special events including Breathless Rocks, Neon Night Lights and Insomnia Pool parties. The resort hosts special DJ performances and monthly themed events, including “All American Pie” month in July.
Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa also offers guests the Unlimited-Luxury concept, which includes everything from meals, premium drinks, 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini-bar, free Wi-Fi and calls to the U.S, Canada and Mexico, parties, fitness classes such as yoga and Zumba, and daytime activities including water sports.
The luxury resort’s facilities include 10 gourmet restaurants, 10 stylish bars and lounges, the x-ert Fitness Centre, Spa by Pevonia with 14 treatment cabins, tennis courts, swimming pools, and a 35-person Jacuzzi, and guests will also have access to complimentary green fees at the nearby El Tinto Golf Course and the Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course.
AMResorts was founded in 2001. This hotel group now operates several luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company’s brands include Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Now Resorts & Spas, Sunscape Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, and Breathless Hotels and Resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...