Royalton Luxury Resorts to open four new resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia in 2017
Royalton Luxury Resorts has announced it will open four new resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia in February, 2017. The Royalton Negril and the Hideaway at Royalton in Negril in Jamaica, and the Royalton St. Lucia and the Hideaway St. Lucia will bring more than 1,000 new guest rooms to the two Caribbean island nations, and will cater to adults, families and groups.
Royalton Luxury Resorts will bring four new resorts to the islands of Jamaica and St Lucia next year. Scheduled to open to guests on 1st February, 2017, the four upscale resorts in Negril in Jamaica and St Lucia will bring more than 1,000 rooms to the Caribbean hotel sector.
Royalton Negril and the Hideaway at Royalton will be situated in Negril, Jamaica, and Royalton St. Lucia and the Hideaway St. Lucia will be located at Cap Estate on the northern side of the picturesque island of St. Lucia.
Jordi Belfort, the Managing Director of Blue Diamond Resorts, the parent company of Royalton Luxury Resorts, stated:
“As Royalton Luxury Resorts is becoming an established and successful brand, we now have the ability to build these resorts from the ground up and consider every part of our guests’ experiences.”
The family-friendly Royalton Negril will have 455 guest rooms, and the Hideaway at Royalton will be an adults-only hotel located on the famous Seven Mile Beach with 94 rooms.
Located in a cove in St Lucia, Royalton St. Lucia will have 573 rooms, and the Hideaway St Lucia will be located within the grounds of Royalton St Lucia, and will have 166 guest rooms.
Accommodation at the Royalton resorts will feature luxury amenities including rain showers, in-suite Jacuzzis, USB recharge and Bluetooth audio units, in-room safes, satellite TVs, mini-bars, and private balconies or terraces. Holidaymakers can enjoy signature facilities including reservation-free restaurants, complimentary wireless internet, teen lounges and supervised kid’s clubs, water parks, and guests can upgrade to the Diamond Club where they can enjoy butler service, private beach and pool areas, and an exclusive lounge with refreshments.
Guests staying at Royalton Negril and Royalton St. Lucia will also have access to The Royal Spa, and its wide range of wellness and fitness facilities and pampering treatments.
Owned by the Blue Diamond Resorts, Royalton Luxury Resorts operates an array of luxury properties in destinations across Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba. The hotel brand will open the new Royalton Blue Waters resort in Jamaica in November this year, with 228 rooms and suites, 11 gourmet restaurants and bars, and a lazy river.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Enjoy the private beach and Sugar Mill Falls Water Park nearby
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...