Royalton Luxury Resorts to open four new resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia in 2017
Royalton Luxury Resorts has announced it will open four new resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia in February, 2017. The Royalton Negril and the Hideaway at Royalton in Negril in Jamaica, and the Royalton St. Lucia and the Hideaway St. Lucia will bring more than 1,000 new guest rooms to the two Caribbean island nations, and will cater to adults, families and groups.
Royalton Luxury Resorts will bring four new resorts to the islands of Jamaica and St Lucia next year. Scheduled to open to guests on 1st February, 2017, the four upscale resorts in Negril in Jamaica and St Lucia will bring more than 1,000 rooms to the Caribbean hotel sector.
Royalton Negril and the Hideaway at Royalton will be situated in Negril, Jamaica, and Royalton St. Lucia and the Hideaway St. Lucia will be located at Cap Estate on the northern side of the picturesque island of St. Lucia.
Jordi Belfort, the Managing Director of Blue Diamond Resorts, the parent company of Royalton Luxury Resorts, stated:
“As Royalton Luxury Resorts is becoming an established and successful brand, we now have the ability to build these resorts from the ground up and consider every part of our guests’ experiences.”
The family-friendly Royalton Negril will have 455 guest rooms, and the Hideaway at Royalton will be an adults-only hotel located on the famous Seven Mile Beach with 94 rooms.
Located in a cove in St Lucia, Royalton St. Lucia will have 573 rooms, and the Hideaway St Lucia will be located within the grounds of Royalton St Lucia, and will have 166 guest rooms.
Accommodation at the Royalton resorts will feature luxury amenities including rain showers, in-suite Jacuzzis, USB recharge and Bluetooth audio units, in-room safes, satellite TVs, mini-bars, and private balconies or terraces. Holidaymakers can enjoy signature facilities including reservation-free restaurants, complimentary wireless internet, teen lounges and supervised kid’s clubs, water parks, and guests can upgrade to the Diamond Club where they can enjoy butler service, private beach and pool areas, and an exclusive lounge with refreshments.
Guests staying at Royalton Negril and Royalton St. Lucia will also have access to The Royal Spa, and its wide range of wellness and fitness facilities and pampering treatments.
Owned by the Blue Diamond Resorts, Royalton Luxury Resorts operates an array of luxury properties in destinations across Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba. The hotel brand will open the new Royalton Blue Waters resort in Jamaica in November this year, with 228 rooms and suites, 11 gourmet restaurants and bars, and a lazy river.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...