Royalton Luxury Resorts to open four new resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia in 2017
Royalton Luxury Resorts has announced it will open four new resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia in February, 2017. The Royalton Negril and the Hideaway at Royalton in Negril in Jamaica, and the Royalton St. Lucia and the Hideaway St. Lucia will bring more than 1,000 new guest rooms to the two Caribbean island nations, and will cater to adults, families and groups.
Royalton Luxury Resorts will bring four new resorts to the islands of Jamaica and St Lucia next year. Scheduled to open to guests on 1st February, 2017, the four upscale resorts in Negril in Jamaica and St Lucia will bring more than 1,000 rooms to the Caribbean hotel sector.
Royalton Negril and the Hideaway at Royalton will be situated in Negril, Jamaica, and Royalton St. Lucia and the Hideaway St. Lucia will be located at Cap Estate on the northern side of the picturesque island of St. Lucia.
Jordi Belfort, the Managing Director of Blue Diamond Resorts, the parent company of Royalton Luxury Resorts, stated:
“As Royalton Luxury Resorts is becoming an established and successful brand, we now have the ability to build these resorts from the ground up and consider every part of our guests’ experiences.”
The family-friendly Royalton Negril will have 455 guest rooms, and the Hideaway at Royalton will be an adults-only hotel located on the famous Seven Mile Beach with 94 rooms.
Located in a cove in St Lucia, Royalton St. Lucia will have 573 rooms, and the Hideaway St Lucia will be located within the grounds of Royalton St Lucia, and will have 166 guest rooms.
Accommodation at the Royalton resorts will feature luxury amenities including rain showers, in-suite Jacuzzis, USB recharge and Bluetooth audio units, in-room safes, satellite TVs, mini-bars, and private balconies or terraces. Holidaymakers can enjoy signature facilities including reservation-free restaurants, complimentary wireless internet, teen lounges and supervised kid’s clubs, water parks, and guests can upgrade to the Diamond Club where they can enjoy butler service, private beach and pool areas, and an exclusive lounge with refreshments.
Guests staying at Royalton Negril and Royalton St. Lucia will also have access to The Royal Spa, and its wide range of wellness and fitness facilities and pampering treatments.
Owned by the Blue Diamond Resorts, Royalton Luxury Resorts operates an array of luxury properties in destinations across Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba. The hotel brand will open the new Royalton Blue Waters resort in Jamaica in November this year, with 228 rooms and suites, 11 gourmet restaurants and bars, and a lazy river.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- All Inclusive Resort with all meals and beverages included
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Family Friendly Hotel where up to 2 Kids can stay and play for free
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...