Discounts for bookings now on offer for new Waves Hotel and Spa in Barbados
Elegant Hotels has announced that it is now taking bookings for the brand new Waves Hotel and Spa in Barbados that is scheduled to open in July, 2016. The hotel group is offering 40 per cent discount on all-inclusive accommodation booked before 31st May, 2016, enabling guests to enjoy unlimited dining, water sports, Wi-Fi, and up to four pampering spa treatments.
Elegant Hotels is now taking bookings for their newest property in Barbados, Waves Hotel and Spa. The boutique hotel is scheduled to open to guests in July, 2016, on the west coast of the Caribbean island.
To celebrate the opening of the new hotel in Barbados, the hotel group is offering 40 per cent discounts for bookings made before 31st May, 2016, with very discounted rates for all inclusive holidays.
The special rates include accommodation for two adults in a standard guest rooms with all meals included, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi, water sports, beach and pool ambassador service, yoga and Pilates fitness classes, and up to four pampering spa treatments. Guests will also be able to enjoy three rounds of complimentary golf at the Barbados South Coast Golf Club, plus transfers and clubs.
Waves Hotel and Spa is the first in the Elegant Hotels Collection to offer a full spa experience to guests. The hotel boasts eight spa treatment rooms with a wide range of rejuvenating treatments including wraps, facials, scrubs, massages, and a tropical frangipani salt glow massage using native ingredients.
The four-star boutique hotel is situated on a beachfront cliff in St James, close to Holetown and Bridgetown. Accommodation includes 70 guest rooms, including 43 rooms with ocean views, and guests can enjoy daybeds and cabanas in communal areas throughout the hotel’s grounds.
There are with two onsite restaurants - Seascape and Shiso – that boast delicious Mediterranean and Asian Fusion menus using fresh seasonal produce, and guests can savour “grab n go snacks” and refreshments at the coffee bar and deli, Kýma.
Elegant Hotels operates several luxury beachfront hotels on the west and south coasts of Barbados, catering for both family holidays and sophisticated adults-only breaks. The hotel group also owns the famous Daphne’s restaurant on the west coast, which is sister to Daphne’s restaurant in London.
Barbados is an island nation located in the North Atlantic Ocean, and the birthplace of the global pop star Rihanna. Holidaymakers can hike through lush nature reserves including the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; shop in upscale boutiques or explore traditional craft markets; visit the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown; or relax on one of many powder-soft palm-fringed beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- July Sale extended - with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- FREE roadtrip airport transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Savings of up to 40% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE for stays in 2018 and 2019
Experience the authentic Caribbean and the friendly atmosphere of the Bajans with complimentary room upgrades available
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- New Flash Sale - Incredible FREE room upgrades on all room types - saving upto £600 per person
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...