First Golfer's Choice Awards rank Anahita as Best Golf Course in Mauritius
The Anahita Golf Course has been voted as the No.1 Golf Course in Mauritius in 2015 by members of Leadingcourses.com. The golf course review site is used by golf players who rank courses all around the world. Managed by Four Seasons, the 18-hole par 72 golf course at Anahita was designed by Ernie Els & Bernhard Lange and has six oceanfront holes, making it one of the most spectacular courses in the world.
Golfer’s Choice Awards has ranked the Anahita Golf Course as the No.1 Golf Course in Mauritius in 2015.
The awards were based on 300,000 reviews left by the website’s members, and the leading golf course in Mauritius scored an average rating of 9.53.
Anahita Golf Course is managed by Four Seasons and was designed by Ernie Els & Bernhard Lange. The 18-hole par 72 course boast six oceanfront holes and a backdrop of lush mountains and a turquoise lagoon. Members of Leadingcourse.com wrote reviews about the Anahita course, saying:
"A stunning golf course in a beautiful setting [and] very hospitable club. We even got a nice drink and delicious homemade cookies before we teed off."
Dominique Di Daniel, the General Manager at Anahita The Resort stated:
“We are proud that the Anahita Golf Course has been selected and is recognised as being the number 1 golf club in Mauritius. This Golfers’ Choice Award is a remarkable achievement for both Anahita The Resort and the Golf Club.
"It highlights the great job carried out by the whole team since the opening of our Ernie Els golf course. We wish to express our treasured gratitude to all our partners and guests for their valuable trust. We shall keep doing our utmost to provide a pleasant and enhanced golfing experience to all.”
The second best golf course in Mauritius was the Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club that is located on the south of the Ile aux Cerfs island. The Bernhard Langer-designed course was rated 9.17 in the Golfer’s Choice Awards and it was praised for its scenic setting surrounded by 38 hectares of lakes, volcanic rocks, and lush trees and plants.
The Golfer’s Choice Awards are based on the opinions of active golfers and rankings for courses and golf clubs are only collected if enough members have written reviews for that specific country.
Leadingcourses.pr.co is a website that allows golfers to discover courses all over the world based on their handicap or their location.
The site brings golfers together and reviews have been left for over 20,000 golf clubs and 24,000 golf courses 125 countries across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...