First Golfer's Choice Awards rank Anahita as Best Golf Course in Mauritius
The Anahita Golf Course has been voted as the No.1 Golf Course in Mauritius in 2015 by members of Leadingcourses.com. The golf course review site is used by golf players who rank courses all around the world. Managed by Four Seasons, the 18-hole par 72 golf course at Anahita was designed by Ernie Els & Bernhard Lange and has six oceanfront holes, making it one of the most spectacular courses in the world.
Golfer’s Choice Awards has ranked the Anahita Golf Course as the No.1 Golf Course in Mauritius in 2015.
The awards were based on 300,000 reviews left by the website’s members, and the leading golf course in Mauritius scored an average rating of 9.53.
Anahita Golf Course is managed by Four Seasons and was designed by Ernie Els & Bernhard Lange. The 18-hole par 72 course boast six oceanfront holes and a backdrop of lush mountains and a turquoise lagoon. Members of Leadingcourse.com wrote reviews about the Anahita course, saying:
"A stunning golf course in a beautiful setting [and] very hospitable club. We even got a nice drink and delicious homemade cookies before we teed off."
Dominique Di Daniel, the General Manager at Anahita The Resort stated:
“We are proud that the Anahita Golf Course has been selected and is recognised as being the number 1 golf club in Mauritius. This Golfers’ Choice Award is a remarkable achievement for both Anahita The Resort and the Golf Club.
"It highlights the great job carried out by the whole team since the opening of our Ernie Els golf course. We wish to express our treasured gratitude to all our partners and guests for their valuable trust. We shall keep doing our utmost to provide a pleasant and enhanced golfing experience to all.”
The second best golf course in Mauritius was the Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club that is located on the south of the Ile aux Cerfs island. The Bernhard Langer-designed course was rated 9.17 in the Golfer’s Choice Awards and it was praised for its scenic setting surrounded by 38 hectares of lakes, volcanic rocks, and lush trees and plants.
The Golfer’s Choice Awards are based on the opinions of active golfers and rankings for courses and golf clubs are only collected if enough members have written reviews for that specific country.
Leadingcourses.pr.co is a website that allows golfers to discover courses all over the world based on their handicap or their location.
The site brings golfers together and reviews have been left for over 20,000 golf clubs and 24,000 golf courses 125 countries across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Occupying the...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...