Grand Velas Los Cabos Mexico to open in November, 2016
Grand Velas Resorts has announced that its newest property in Mexico, Grand Velas Los Cabos, will open in November, 2016. Located on the Baja Peninsula, the beachfront all-inclusive resort will have 306 spacious ocean view suites, five gourmet restaurants, a spa with 20 treatment rooms and a hydrotherapy centre, three swimming pools, a fitness centre, a kids club, and events space with two ballrooms.
Grand Velas Resorts has announced that its fifth Mexican resort will open in November, 2016. Grand Velas Los Cabos is situated on the Baja Peninsula in Mexico between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo and it will have 306 ocean view suites, each spanning 1,180 square feet.
The $150 million resort has upscale facilities including three swimming pools, five restaurants serving international culinary delights, a fitness centre, a kids club, and a lavish spa spanning 19,375-square-feet with 20 treatment rooms, wellness suites with a hydrotherapy centre, saunas, cold plunge pools, whirlpools, herbal steam rooms, clay and ice rooms, and a beauty salon and boutique. Guests can relax in their luxury suites that boast private terraces, plunge pools, 24-hour butler service, and views of the aquamarine sea.
There’s also a choice of Designer Suites with plunge pools, terraces, separate living areas, bathrooms with a jacuzzi, daily stocked bars, Nespresso coffee machines, HD flat-screen TVs, and L'Occitane bath amenities, or the two-level Wellness Suites with fitness facilities including a Life Fitness recline bike, spa concierge, Vitamin C sprinkler, crudité minibars, aromatherapy kits, juice bars, and in-suite massages.
There’s a contemporary art gallery that showcases Mexico’s finest art, fashion and culture, and there are many wine features throughout the resort that represent the region’s fine wines. In addittion, the on-site convention centre covers 16,370 square feet and can accommodate up to 1,700 guests in two large ballrooms that can be separated into 20 rooms.
Holidaymakers can stay fit with an array of activities including exercise programmes, yoga, Pilates, and meditation, and there’s a beach concierge for when guests want to sit back and unwind in the sunshine.
The resort’s three bars - Sky Bar, Bistro Bar and Koi Sports Bar and Dancing Lounge – offer comfortable seating, modern sound and video equipment, an extensive wine and cocktail menu, and a resident DJ who will play music until late.
Situated 35 minutes by car from the Los Cabos International Airport, Grand Velas Los Cabos will provide an upscale all-inclusive experience for holidaymakers of all ages. The award-winning family-owned Grand Velas Resorts company operates four other resorts in Mexico in the Riviera Maya, Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...