Grand Oasis Cancun to host Chaka Khan and Tower Power at Oasis U Jazz Festival in May
Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico will host the Oasis Jazz U Festival in May bringing an array of global musicians to the stage. This year, headliners include Chaka Khan, Tower of Power, Los Musicos de Jose, and Fiusha, and guests staying at the luxury resort will receive complimentary access to the star-lined event.
The Oasis Jazz U Festival will take place next month, bringing legendary artists including Chaka Khan and Tower of Power to Cancun. Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico will host the musical event on 21st and 28th May, and guests staying at The Pyramid or Grand Oasis Cancun resorts on either of these nights will have complimentary access to the festival.
On 21st May, 2016, Tower Power and Los Musicos de Jose will take to the stage, and the Grammy Award-winning soul and funk singer Chaka Khan and Fiusha will perform live on 28th May. The resort will also host a diverse array of acts that will keep guests entertained, and jazz lovers will have the chance to mingle and enjoy the live music.
Located 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport and 20 minutes from downtown Cancun, Grand Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive entertainment resort with a variety of accommodation options and facilities including spas, golf courses, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, a marina, and a stretch of white sandy beach fringed with the azure sea.
The resort complex is home to The Pyramid, Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun, and guests will enjoy an all-inclusive experience including all meals and unlimited beverages.
Grand Oasis has hosted a series of music events recently including Oasis Dance U, a series of weekend concerts that showcased global acts in the world of electronic dance music such as DJ Silva, Dannic, and Bosstich+Fussible.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and the region is home to breathtaking scenery such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Holidaymakers can go zip lining through lush jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the crystal clear cobalt ocean to explore the renowned underwater museum and beautiful marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient Mayan ruins and temples including Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, Xcaret, and Chichen Itza.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...