Grand Oasis Cancun to host Chaka Khan and Tower Power at Oasis U Jazz Festival in May
Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico will host the Oasis Jazz U Festival in May bringing an array of global musicians to the stage. This year, headliners include Chaka Khan, Tower of Power, Los Musicos de Jose, and Fiusha, and guests staying at the luxury resort will receive complimentary access to the star-lined event.
The Oasis Jazz U Festival will take place next month, bringing legendary artists including Chaka Khan and Tower of Power to Cancun. Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico will host the musical event on 21st and 28th May, and guests staying at The Pyramid or Grand Oasis Cancun resorts on either of these nights will have complimentary access to the festival.
On 21st May, 2016, Tower Power and Los Musicos de Jose will take to the stage, and the Grammy Award-winning soul and funk singer Chaka Khan and Fiusha will perform live on 28th May. The resort will also host a diverse array of acts that will keep guests entertained, and jazz lovers will have the chance to mingle and enjoy the live music.
Located 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport and 20 minutes from downtown Cancun, Grand Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive entertainment resort with a variety of accommodation options and facilities including spas, golf courses, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, a marina, and a stretch of white sandy beach fringed with the azure sea.
The resort complex is home to The Pyramid, Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun, and guests will enjoy an all-inclusive experience including all meals and unlimited beverages.
Grand Oasis has hosted a series of music events recently including Oasis Dance U, a series of weekend concerts that showcased global acts in the world of electronic dance music such as DJ Silva, Dannic, and Bosstich+Fussible.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and the region is home to breathtaking scenery such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Holidaymakers can go zip lining through lush jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the crystal clear cobalt ocean to explore the renowned underwater museum and beautiful marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient Mayan ruins and temples including Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, Xcaret, and Chichen Itza.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...