Grand Oasis Cancun to host Chaka Khan and Tower Power at Oasis U Jazz Festival in May
Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico will host the Oasis Jazz U Festival in May bringing an array of global musicians to the stage. This year, headliners include Chaka Khan, Tower of Power, Los Musicos de Jose, and Fiusha, and guests staying at the luxury resort will receive complimentary access to the star-lined event.
The Oasis Jazz U Festival will take place next month, bringing legendary artists including Chaka Khan and Tower of Power to Cancun. Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico will host the musical event on 21st and 28th May, and guests staying at The Pyramid or Grand Oasis Cancun resorts on either of these nights will have complimentary access to the festival.
On 21st May, 2016, Tower Power and Los Musicos de Jose will take to the stage, and the Grammy Award-winning soul and funk singer Chaka Khan and Fiusha will perform live on 28th May. The resort will also host a diverse array of acts that will keep guests entertained, and jazz lovers will have the chance to mingle and enjoy the live music.
Located 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport and 20 minutes from downtown Cancun, Grand Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive entertainment resort with a variety of accommodation options and facilities including spas, golf courses, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, a marina, and a stretch of white sandy beach fringed with the azure sea.
The resort complex is home to The Pyramid, Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun, and guests will enjoy an all-inclusive experience including all meals and unlimited beverages.
Grand Oasis has hosted a series of music events recently including Oasis Dance U, a series of weekend concerts that showcased global acts in the world of electronic dance music such as DJ Silva, Dannic, and Bosstich+Fussible.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and the region is home to breathtaking scenery such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Holidaymakers can go zip lining through lush jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the crystal clear cobalt ocean to explore the renowned underwater museum and beautiful marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient Mayan ruins and temples including Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, Xcaret, and Chichen Itza.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...