Rosewood Papagayo to open in Guanacaste, Costa Rica in 2019
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has announced that it will open a brand new resort in 2019 on the northwest coast of Costa Rica. Situated in the Guanacaste province surrounded by tropical jungle, the resort will have 180 guest rooms and suites and 50 residences, as well as a Rosewood Spa, two swimming pools, and a fitness centre.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts will add a new hotel to its collection with the opening of Rosewood Papagayo, Costa Rica in 2019. Designed by HKS architects from Dallas, the luxury resort will be surrounded by verdant jungle and natural landscapes in the hillside on the northwest coast of Costa Rica, and guests will have direct access to a beautiful beach.
With 130 guest rooms and suites and 50 residences, the accommodation will be designed to blend in with the surrounding natural environment. Accommodation will have open-air living rooms, large terraces and plunge pools, and there will be seven double-level treehouse suites that boast contemporary, chic design.
Holidaymakers will have access to two swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, the Rosewood Spa with an array of pampering treatments and services, a poolside bar and grill, an informal all-day restaurant and a bar. There will also be a large ballroom with an outdoor terrace that will cater for weddings and special events.
The Liberia International Airport is a 20-minute drive from Rosewood Papagayo, and guests can enjoy the delights of the Guanacaste province, such as a selection of pristine white sand beaches, and the thriving Rincon de la Vieja National Park which is home to beautiful cascading waterfalls and a variety of wildlife species such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and hundreds of colourful birds.
Costa Rica is located in Central America and boasts some of the world's most magnificent natural scenery including lush rainforests, volcanoes, soaring mountains, quiet beaches, and cascading waterfalls. The nation has become a hotspot for nature and adventure lovers thanks to its diverse wildlife on land and in the ocean, and its wide range of activities including scuba diving, zip lining through jungles, horse riding, climbing, rafting, kayaking, and mountain biking.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts operates luxury resorts all over the world in destinations such as Antigua, Bermuda, Italy, London, Abu Dhabi, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, the USA, Thailand, China, and Indonesia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay in a Preferred Club room, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Enjoy activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- Choose between 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Enjoy all-inclusive at an array of a la carte restaurants, or enjoy 24 hour room service.
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
âââCosta Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife -...
Overview Costa Ricans will all agree that the Caribbean side of the country has a culture of its own. Coconut in every...