Moon Palace Jamaica Grande to host concert by MAGIC! this summer as part of 2016 music series
Palace Resorts has announced that MAGIC! Will perform live at the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande this summer. The Canadian reggae fusion band are just one of many renowned musical groups and artists to play at the luxury resort this year, and guests staying for a minimum of five nights will receive two complimentary tickets to the concert.
MAGIC! is the latest musical act that will perform at the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande this year, following recent performances from Shaggy earlier this month and OMI in February.
The Canadian reggae fusion band will perform at the luxury hotel in Ocho Rios in Jamaica on 30th July, 2016, and to celebrate the event, the resort is giving away two complimentary concert tickets to guests who book a minimum of five nights.
Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts, explained:
“After hosting a variety of unforgettable performances ranging from Usher and The Beach Boys to Broadway on Ice and The Illusionists, the Moon Palace brand has set a remarkably high bar for entertainment offerings within the industry.”
MAGIC! is made up of songwriter and producer Nasri, Mark Pellizzer, Alex Tanas and Ben Spivak, and the group’s breakthrough single, “Rude,” topped the charts in many countries. The band released their debut album, “Don’t Kill the Magic”, in 2014, and have since toured with Maroon 5, as well as collaborating Shakira and David Guetta. Mr Chappur also commented:
“Following last year’s successful launch of our first property outside of Mexico, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande, the company seeks to further cultivate Palace Resorts Entertainment in 2016 and beyond by consistently offering our guests access to diverse, A-list artists such as OMI, Shaggy and MAGIC! as part of the all-inclusive experience.”
Located on a private 17-acre stretch of white sandy beach in Ocho Rios, the all-inclusive resort has 700 guest rooms and suites offering views of the sparkling turquoise ocean.
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include a FlowRide double wave simulator, four swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, five gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine, a Wired Teen Lounge, a nightclub, 30,000 square feet of meeting and events space, and the 35,000-square-foot Awe Spa with many private treatment rooms, plunge pools, and meditation and yoga areas.
Moon Palace Jamaica Grande is the first Palace Resorts property to open outside of Mexico, and the second Moon Palace-branded resort, after the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...