Moon Palace Jamaica Grande to host concert by MAGIC! this summer as part of 2016 music series
Palace Resorts has announced that MAGIC! Will perform live at the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande this summer. The Canadian reggae fusion band are just one of many renowned musical groups and artists to play at the luxury resort this year, and guests staying for a minimum of five nights will receive two complimentary tickets to the concert.
MAGIC! is the latest musical act that will perform at the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande this year, following recent performances from Shaggy earlier this month and OMI in February.
The Canadian reggae fusion band will perform at the luxury hotel in Ocho Rios in Jamaica on 30th July, 2016, and to celebrate the event, the resort is giving away two complimentary concert tickets to guests who book a minimum of five nights.
Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts, explained:
“After hosting a variety of unforgettable performances ranging from Usher and The Beach Boys to Broadway on Ice and The Illusionists, the Moon Palace brand has set a remarkably high bar for entertainment offerings within the industry.”
MAGIC! is made up of songwriter and producer Nasri, Mark Pellizzer, Alex Tanas and Ben Spivak, and the group’s breakthrough single, “Rude,” topped the charts in many countries. The band released their debut album, “Don’t Kill the Magic”, in 2014, and have since toured with Maroon 5, as well as collaborating Shakira and David Guetta. Mr Chappur also commented:
“Following last year’s successful launch of our first property outside of Mexico, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande, the company seeks to further cultivate Palace Resorts Entertainment in 2016 and beyond by consistently offering our guests access to diverse, A-list artists such as OMI, Shaggy and MAGIC! as part of the all-inclusive experience.”
Located on a private 17-acre stretch of white sandy beach in Ocho Rios, the all-inclusive resort has 700 guest rooms and suites offering views of the sparkling turquoise ocean.
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include a FlowRide double wave simulator, four swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, five gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine, a Wired Teen Lounge, a nightclub, 30,000 square feet of meeting and events space, and the 35,000-square-foot Awe Spa with many private treatment rooms, plunge pools, and meditation and yoga areas.
Moon Palace Jamaica Grande is the first Palace Resorts property to open outside of Mexico, and the second Moon Palace-branded resort, after the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- 2 Kids 14 and under stay and play free
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Choose from the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...