Hacienda Tres Rios Resort in Riviera Maya nominated for six World Travel Awards
The Hacienda Tres Rios Resort in Mexico has been nominated for this year's prestigious World Travel Awards. The luxury eco-tourism resort has been nominated in six different categories for Mexico and Central America, including Best All Inclusive Resort in Mexico and as Leading Natural Reserve, and Leading Family Resort.
The Hacienda Tres Rios Resort, Spa & Nature Park has been put forward in several categories in this 2016 World Travel Awards. The luxury eco-resort in the Riviera Maya in Mexico has been nominated in six categories for Mexico and Central America, including Best Family Resort and Best All Inclusive Resort in Mexico, and the Leading Natural Reserve, Leading All Inclusive Resort, Leading Family Resort and Leading Green Hotel for Mexico and Central America.
The resort was named as the Leading All-Inclusive Resort in Mexico, Leading Green Hotel in Mexico, and the Leading All-Inclusive resort in Mexico and Central America in the World Travel Awards in 2009, and voters are invited to put the hotel forward for this year’s regional ceremony before 6th May, 2016.
The Hacienda Tres Rios Resort Spa & Nature Park is situated in the district of Riviera Maya in Mexico. It is one of the most nature-friendly and sustainable hotels in the area. Holidaymakers can enjoy beautiful, tranquil, natural surroundings within the Tres Rios Nature Park which features 326 acres of landscapes made up of winding rivers, fresh water springs, an estuary, rolling sand dunes and a pristine white sand beach.
Accommodation at the Riviera Maya hotel includes 273 spacious hacienda-inspired suites that feature jacuzzis, Mexican marble floors and bathrooms, terraces or private balconies, air conditioning, flat-screen TVs with satellite, DVD and CD players and high-speed internet. Guests will have access to the resort’s premium spa that offers the unique temazcal bath experience, a modern fitness centre, two swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, a Kids Club, and a nearby private yacht club and equestrian centre.
There are plenty of fun and relaxing activities to enjoy at the nature resort, including guided eco-park tours, snorkelling and diving in the rivers, bird watching in the lush nature reserve; cocktail lessons and cooking classes; Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and meditation classes; and music, casino nights and entertainment shows for guests of all ages.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Relish unlimited luxury on tap in Mexico's Riviera Maya at Dreams Tulum with a fantastic Suite Upgrade
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The resort is less than 15 minutes' taxi ride from the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere",
- Take advantage of a fantastic 5 tier room upgrade from a Deluxe Garden View Room to Premium Junior Suite Garden View
- Facilities include a private beach, two swimming pools with weekly pool parties, and beach and water volleyball courts
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa's Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive package allows access to its nine restaurants with no reservations required. There are also seven bars, including the Manatees swim-up pool bar.
Stay right next to the world's second largest coral reef, in an idyllic setting that's also been declared a National Park.
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village
- The tranquil National Park and beachfront setting that boasts the world's second largest coral reef
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the resort's array of restaurants
Exuding romance and adults-only exclusivity, this luxury retreat will pamper you from head to foot with its indulgent Unlimited Luxury concept.
- Unlimited-Luxury will give you the celebrity treatment with unlimited premium drinks and gourmet meals
- Black Friday Special: Exclusive rate reductions save £200 per person
- Relax and rejuvenate at the Breathless Spa by Pevonia with a wide range of pampering treatments on offer
- Have the time of your life with exciting parties and endless entertainment
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
- Family-friendly resort offering a heated kids pool and a Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club that features a planetarium and pyramid-shaped climbing wall
- Intimate wine cellar offering international premium brand wine selections
Make the beautiful Riviera Maya region of Mexico your home away from home and experience the coastal holiday you've...
Submit to the charms of the picturesque Riviera Maya as you spend eight days exploring this unique district in the...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. Set just south of the Yucatan Peninsula, this...
Take a trip to the Mayan Riviera and discover another side of Mother Nature you've never seen. Your two weeks in this...