Refurbished ME Cabo in Mexico reopens to holidaymakers
ME Cabo in Mexico has reopened to guests after the resort underwent a multi-million dollar renovation programme. The hotel was redesigned by architects Patricia Rios and Leonardo Diaz Boriol and interior designer Alejandra Contreras, and the accommodation, public spaces and facilities have been refurbished.
Following a major renovation programme, ME Cabo in Mexico has officially reopened its doors to guests. The $16 million project saw the refurbishment of the hotel’s 162 guest rooms and suites, as well its public areas and facilities with the help of Architects, Patricia Rios and Leonardo Díaz Borioli, and interior designer Alejandra Contreras.
ME Cabo’s rooms and ME+ Suites feature décor and furnishings influenced by Mexican culture with custom-made handcrafted furniture made by Mexican masons and carpenters, and tailor-made wallpaper.
In the Lobby and Rose Bar, there are vibrant fabrics, the pool deck has been re-tiled, there’s a new beach club, and throughout guest rooms and public spaces there’s unique paintings and sculptures by Mexican artist Yuri Zatarain, and photographs by Oregon-based photographer Kineo.
The hotel has launched a new Peruvian restaurant called TullPu that serves Pisco cocktails, and the Rose Bar hosts international DJs and it has a new upstairs member-only lounge called Sub Rosa.
Later this year, ME Cabo will introduce its new partnership with Blue Marlin Ibiza lifestyle brand at the beach club where there will be lunch, dinner, cocktails, and music from renowned DJs.
“The unveiling of ME Cabo’s highly anticipated property renovations is a thrilling time for our brand and this property,” commented Alvaro Tejeda, the Regional Vice President of The Americas at Meliá Hotels International. “Guests will be welcomed by a new level of luxury and entertainment that is sure to facilitate memorable ME experiences for even the most discerning travellers.”
The YHI Spa offers holistic wellness with Ayurveda treatments, dry saunas and hydro-massage, as well as unique facilities such as the Temazcal, a therapeutic sweat lodge. The spa’s treatments use traditional Mexican ingredients like pitaya (dragon fruit), and there’s a modern fitness centre.
Cabo San Lucas is one of the leading destinations for sunshine breaks in Mexico and the city is located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. It boasts beautiful sandy beaches, world-class scuba diving sites and upscale hotels and resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...