Refurbished ME Cabo in Mexico reopens to holidaymakers
ME Cabo in Mexico has reopened to guests after the resort underwent a multi-million dollar renovation programme. The hotel was redesigned by architects Patricia Rios and Leonardo Diaz Boriol and interior designer Alejandra Contreras, and the accommodation, public spaces and facilities have been refurbished.
Following a major renovation programme, ME Cabo in Mexico has officially reopened its doors to guests. The $16 million project saw the refurbishment of the hotel’s 162 guest rooms and suites, as well its public areas and facilities with the help of Architects, Patricia Rios and Leonardo Díaz Borioli, and interior designer Alejandra Contreras.
ME Cabo’s rooms and ME+ Suites feature décor and furnishings influenced by Mexican culture with custom-made handcrafted furniture made by Mexican masons and carpenters, and tailor-made wallpaper.
In the Lobby and Rose Bar, there are vibrant fabrics, the pool deck has been re-tiled, there’s a new beach club, and throughout guest rooms and public spaces there’s unique paintings and sculptures by Mexican artist Yuri Zatarain, and photographs by Oregon-based photographer Kineo.
The hotel has launched a new Peruvian restaurant called TullPu that serves Pisco cocktails, and the Rose Bar hosts international DJs and it has a new upstairs member-only lounge called Sub Rosa.
Later this year, ME Cabo will introduce its new partnership with Blue Marlin Ibiza lifestyle brand at the beach club where there will be lunch, dinner, cocktails, and music from renowned DJs.
“The unveiling of ME Cabo’s highly anticipated property renovations is a thrilling time for our brand and this property,” commented Alvaro Tejeda, the Regional Vice President of The Americas at Meliá Hotels International. “Guests will be welcomed by a new level of luxury and entertainment that is sure to facilitate memorable ME experiences for even the most discerning travellers.”
The YHI Spa offers holistic wellness with Ayurveda treatments, dry saunas and hydro-massage, as well as unique facilities such as the Temazcal, a therapeutic sweat lodge. The spa’s treatments use traditional Mexican ingredients like pitaya (dragon fruit), and there’s a modern fitness centre.
Cabo San Lucas is one of the leading destinations for sunshine breaks in Mexico and the city is located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. It boasts beautiful sandy beaches, world-class scuba diving sites and upscale hotels and resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...