Royalton Riviera Cancun received second Gold Crown Resort Award by RCI
Royalton Riviera Cancun has received the Gold Crown Resort Award for the second consecutive year from the travel and timeshare network RCI. The luxury resort in Cancun, Mexico was awarded for its general ambience, personal touches in guestrooms, high quality of service in housekeeping, hospitality, and its facilities and services.
RCI, the world’s largest travel and timeshare network, has given the Royalton Riviera Cancun a Gold Crown Resort Award for the second year in a row.
The luxury resort in Cancun in Mexico was awarded for its high quality of service, hospitality and housekeeping, and its facilities and services. The awards decision is made by RCI after analysis of guest feedback.
Francisco Jorge, the General Manager of Royalton Riviera Cancun, explained:
"We're proud to receive this award for the second year as an indication of the great customer service we provide to each and every guest.
"All staff hope to continue meeting and exceeding the expectations of those who stay with us because, we aim to remain leaders in the luxury all-inclusive market."
Royalton Riviera Cancun is a five-star all-inclusive resort that is situated 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN). Eugenio Macouzet; the Director of Business Development in the Caribbean, RCI; commented:
“A Gold Crown Resort Award reflects the satisfaction of our guests. We review all comments and experiences, from the small personal touches in guestrooms to the overall ambiance of Royalton Riviera Cancun we know an overwhelming number of guests are thrilled after returning."
Facilities at the family-friendly hotel include 10 gourmet restaurants and 16 bars; the "Hangout Teens Club" for 13 to 17-year-olds with lounges that offer games, PlayStation rooms, Wi-Fi areas with charging stations, billiards, and ping pong tables; a huge splash park area; and the Diamond Club with private butler service, an exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service, and private Diamond Club® Lounge access.
Royalton Riviera Cancun opened in December, 2014, and the resort’s 1,183 luxurious guest rooms and suites boast exclusive DreamBeds, a balcony or terrace, and 24-hour concierge service, as well as modern amenities such as USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room safes, rain showers, satellite TVs, mini-bars, and 24 hour room service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...