Royalton Riviera Cancun received second Gold Crown Resort Award by RCI
Royalton Riviera Cancun has received the Gold Crown Resort Award for the second consecutive year from the travel and timeshare network RCI. The luxury resort in Cancun, Mexico was awarded for its general ambience, personal touches in guestrooms, high quality of service in housekeeping, hospitality, and its facilities and services.
RCI, the world’s largest travel and timeshare network, has given the Royalton Riviera Cancun a Gold Crown Resort Award for the second year in a row.
The luxury resort in Cancun in Mexico was awarded for its high quality of service, hospitality and housekeeping, and its facilities and services. The awards decision is made by RCI after analysis of guest feedback.
Francisco Jorge, the General Manager of Royalton Riviera Cancun, explained:
"We're proud to receive this award for the second year as an indication of the great customer service we provide to each and every guest.
"All staff hope to continue meeting and exceeding the expectations of those who stay with us because, we aim to remain leaders in the luxury all-inclusive market."
Royalton Riviera Cancun is a five-star all-inclusive resort that is situated 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN). Eugenio Macouzet; the Director of Business Development in the Caribbean, RCI; commented:
“A Gold Crown Resort Award reflects the satisfaction of our guests. We review all comments and experiences, from the small personal touches in guestrooms to the overall ambiance of Royalton Riviera Cancun we know an overwhelming number of guests are thrilled after returning."
Facilities at the family-friendly hotel include 10 gourmet restaurants and 16 bars; the "Hangout Teens Club" for 13 to 17-year-olds with lounges that offer games, PlayStation rooms, Wi-Fi areas with charging stations, billiards, and ping pong tables; a huge splash park area; and the Diamond Club with private butler service, an exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service, and private Diamond Club® Lounge access.
Royalton Riviera Cancun opened in December, 2014, and the resort’s 1,183 luxurious guest rooms and suites boast exclusive DreamBeds, a balcony or terrace, and 24-hour concierge service, as well as modern amenities such as USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room safes, rain showers, satellite TVs, mini-bars, and 24 hour room service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...