Britain's Next Top Model Filmed at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Sandals Ochi Beach resort was chosen as the venue that will host the final three episodes of the TV series, Britain's Next Top Model. The episodes included photo shoots with the models around the resort, including a wedding-themed photo-shoot. The resort in Jamaica also hosted the final catwalk showdown where Britain's Next Top Model was crowned.
The TV series, Britain’s Next Top Model, recently filmed its final three episodes at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in the Caribbean. Models battled it out for the winning title at the luxury resort in Jamaica, taking part in a series of photoshoots and tasks around the tropical grounds.
This year’s panel of judges included Abbey Clancy, Paul Sculfor, Hilary Alexander OBE and Nicky Johnston, who set the final five models a number of tasks to prove they had what it takes to become a successful model.
The final three episodes will be aired on UK TV screens on 3rd, 10th, and 17th March, and will include a wedding-themed photo shoot and the final catwalk showdown at the all-inclusive beachfront resort.
“Sandals is the very pinnacle of luxury and aspiration and therefore is a perfect match for the abroad destinationon Britain’s Next Top Model,” explained Marty Redman, Managing Director at Thumbs Up Productions, the company behind BNTM.
During their stay at the resort, the girls and the judges enjoyed butler service in their villas, and access to upscale facilities including two Red Lane Spas, the beach club, the pool areas, and 16 Gourmet Discovery restaurants. The models also visited a charity project supported by The Sandals Foundation.
“Filming in Ocho Rios, Jamaica provided us with some of the most stunning backdrops and filming locations that BNTM has ever worked with.”
The winning model will receive a modelling contract and a seven night Luxury Included holiday at Sandals International’s newest Caribbean resort, Sandals Barbados.
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is situated on 100 acres of tropical land in Ocho Rios on the north coast of Jamaica. The resort has 529 guest rooms and suites and an array of facilities including several swimming pools, cocktails bars and stylish lounges, and a fitness centre.
Located 700 feet above sea level in Jamaica, Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is just a few minutes from Sandals Golf & Country Club, the private club for the resort. Guests have access to the 18-hole, 71-par course with narrow fairways, a driving range, and putting greens, PGA-certified clinics, and complimentary green fees and transportation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....