Britain's Next Top Model Filmed at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Sandals Ochi Beach resort was chosen as the venue that will host the final three episodes of the TV series, Britain's Next Top Model. The episodes included photo shoots with the models around the resort, including a wedding-themed photo-shoot. The resort in Jamaica also hosted the final catwalk showdown where Britain's Next Top Model was crowned.
The TV series, Britain’s Next Top Model, recently filmed its final three episodes at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in the Caribbean. Models battled it out for the winning title at the luxury resort in Jamaica, taking part in a series of photoshoots and tasks around the tropical grounds.
This year’s panel of judges included Abbey Clancy, Paul Sculfor, Hilary Alexander OBE and Nicky Johnston, who set the final five models a number of tasks to prove they had what it takes to become a successful model.
The final three episodes will be aired on UK TV screens on 3rd, 10th, and 17th March, and will include a wedding-themed photo shoot and the final catwalk showdown at the all-inclusive beachfront resort.
“Sandals is the very pinnacle of luxury and aspiration and therefore is a perfect match for the abroad destinationon Britain’s Next Top Model,” explained Marty Redman, Managing Director at Thumbs Up Productions, the company behind BNTM.
During their stay at the resort, the girls and the judges enjoyed butler service in their villas, and access to upscale facilities including two Red Lane Spas, the beach club, the pool areas, and 16 Gourmet Discovery restaurants. The models also visited a charity project supported by The Sandals Foundation.
“Filming in Ocho Rios, Jamaica provided us with some of the most stunning backdrops and filming locations that BNTM has ever worked with.”
The winning model will receive a modelling contract and a seven night Luxury Included holiday at Sandals International’s newest Caribbean resort, Sandals Barbados.
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is situated on 100 acres of tropical land in Ocho Rios on the north coast of Jamaica. The resort has 529 guest rooms and suites and an array of facilities including several swimming pools, cocktails bars and stylish lounges, and a fitness centre.
Located 700 feet above sea level in Jamaica, Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is just a few minutes from Sandals Golf & Country Club, the private club for the resort. Guests have access to the 18-hole, 71-par course with narrow fairways, a driving range, and putting greens, PGA-certified clinics, and complimentary green fees and transportation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Enjoy the private beach and Sugar Mill Falls Water Park nearby
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...