Britain's Next Top Model Filmed at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Sandals Ochi Beach resort was chosen as the venue that will host the final three episodes of the TV series, Britain's Next Top Model. The episodes included photo shoots with the models around the resort, including a wedding-themed photo-shoot. The resort in Jamaica also hosted the final catwalk showdown where Britain's Next Top Model was crowned.
The TV series, Britain’s Next Top Model, recently filmed its final three episodes at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in the Caribbean. Models battled it out for the winning title at the luxury resort in Jamaica, taking part in a series of photoshoots and tasks around the tropical grounds.
This year’s panel of judges included Abbey Clancy, Paul Sculfor, Hilary Alexander OBE and Nicky Johnston, who set the final five models a number of tasks to prove they had what it takes to become a successful model.
The final three episodes will be aired on UK TV screens on 3rd, 10th, and 17th March, and will include a wedding-themed photo shoot and the final catwalk showdown at the all-inclusive beachfront resort.
“Sandals is the very pinnacle of luxury and aspiration and therefore is a perfect match for the abroad destinationon Britain’s Next Top Model,” explained Marty Redman, Managing Director at Thumbs Up Productions, the company behind BNTM.
During their stay at the resort, the girls and the judges enjoyed butler service in their villas, and access to upscale facilities including two Red Lane Spas, the beach club, the pool areas, and 16 Gourmet Discovery restaurants. The models also visited a charity project supported by The Sandals Foundation.
“Filming in Ocho Rios, Jamaica provided us with some of the most stunning backdrops and filming locations that BNTM has ever worked with.”
The winning model will receive a modelling contract and a seven night Luxury Included holiday at Sandals International’s newest Caribbean resort, Sandals Barbados.
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is situated on 100 acres of tropical land in Ocho Rios on the north coast of Jamaica. The resort has 529 guest rooms and suites and an array of facilities including several swimming pools, cocktails bars and stylish lounges, and a fitness centre.
Located 700 feet above sea level in Jamaica, Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is just a few minutes from Sandals Golf & Country Club, the private club for the resort. Guests have access to the 18-hole, 71-par course with narrow fairways, a driving range, and putting greens, PGA-certified clinics, and complimentary green fees and transportation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Book now and take advantage of a fantastic room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...