Britain's Next Top Model Filmed at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Sandals Ochi Beach resort was chosen as the venue that will host the final three episodes of the TV series, Britain's Next Top Model. The episodes included photo shoots with the models around the resort, including a wedding-themed photo-shoot. The resort in Jamaica also hosted the final catwalk showdown where Britain's Next Top Model was crowned.
The TV series, Britain’s Next Top Model, recently filmed its final three episodes at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in the Caribbean. Models battled it out for the winning title at the luxury resort in Jamaica, taking part in a series of photoshoots and tasks around the tropical grounds.
This year’s panel of judges included Abbey Clancy, Paul Sculfor, Hilary Alexander OBE and Nicky Johnston, who set the final five models a number of tasks to prove they had what it takes to become a successful model.
The final three episodes will be aired on UK TV screens on 3rd, 10th, and 17th March, and will include a wedding-themed photo shoot and the final catwalk showdown at the all-inclusive beachfront resort.
“Sandals is the very pinnacle of luxury and aspiration and therefore is a perfect match for the abroad destinationon Britain’s Next Top Model,” explained Marty Redman, Managing Director at Thumbs Up Productions, the company behind BNTM.
During their stay at the resort, the girls and the judges enjoyed butler service in their villas, and access to upscale facilities including two Red Lane Spas, the beach club, the pool areas, and 16 Gourmet Discovery restaurants. The models also visited a charity project supported by The Sandals Foundation.
“Filming in Ocho Rios, Jamaica provided us with some of the most stunning backdrops and filming locations that BNTM has ever worked with.”
The winning model will receive a modelling contract and a seven night Luxury Included holiday at Sandals International’s newest Caribbean resort, Sandals Barbados.
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is situated on 100 acres of tropical land in Ocho Rios on the north coast of Jamaica. The resort has 529 guest rooms and suites and an array of facilities including several swimming pools, cocktails bars and stylish lounges, and a fitness centre.
Located 700 feet above sea level in Jamaica, Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is just a few minutes from Sandals Golf & Country Club, the private club for the resort. Guests have access to the 18-hole, 71-par course with narrow fairways, a driving range, and putting greens, PGA-certified clinics, and complimentary green fees and transportation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- 2 Kids 14 and under stay and play free
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Choose from the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...