Britain's Next Top Model Filmed at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Sandals Ochi Beach resort was chosen as the venue that will host the final three episodes of the TV series, Britain's Next Top Model. The episodes included photo shoots with the models around the resort, including a wedding-themed photo-shoot. The resort in Jamaica also hosted the final catwalk showdown where Britain's Next Top Model was crowned.
The TV series, Britain’s Next Top Model, recently filmed its final three episodes at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in the Caribbean. Models battled it out for the winning title at the luxury resort in Jamaica, taking part in a series of photoshoots and tasks around the tropical grounds.
This year’s panel of judges included Abbey Clancy, Paul Sculfor, Hilary Alexander OBE and Nicky Johnston, who set the final five models a number of tasks to prove they had what it takes to become a successful model.
The final three episodes will be aired on UK TV screens on 3rd, 10th, and 17th March, and will include a wedding-themed photo shoot and the final catwalk showdown at the all-inclusive beachfront resort.
“Sandals is the very pinnacle of luxury and aspiration and therefore is a perfect match for the abroad destinationon Britain’s Next Top Model,” explained Marty Redman, Managing Director at Thumbs Up Productions, the company behind BNTM.
During their stay at the resort, the girls and the judges enjoyed butler service in their villas, and access to upscale facilities including two Red Lane Spas, the beach club, the pool areas, and 16 Gourmet Discovery restaurants. The models also visited a charity project supported by The Sandals Foundation.
“Filming in Ocho Rios, Jamaica provided us with some of the most stunning backdrops and filming locations that BNTM has ever worked with.”
The winning model will receive a modelling contract and a seven night Luxury Included holiday at Sandals International’s newest Caribbean resort, Sandals Barbados.
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is situated on 100 acres of tropical land in Ocho Rios on the north coast of Jamaica. The resort has 529 guest rooms and suites and an array of facilities including several swimming pools, cocktails bars and stylish lounges, and a fitness centre.
Located 700 feet above sea level in Jamaica, Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is just a few minutes from Sandals Golf & Country Club, the private club for the resort. Guests have access to the 18-hole, 71-par course with narrow fairways, a driving range, and putting greens, PGA-certified clinics, and complimentary green fees and transportation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Discover Unlimited-Fun® with warm Jamaican hospitality in Montego Bay with a complimentary upgrade and resort coupons
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Book and receive an upgrade to the next available room category plus $200 resort coupons per room
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...