Royalton Luxury Resorts to open Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica this year
Royalton Luxury Resorts has announced it will open a brand new resort in Jamaica this November. Royalton Blue Waters will be located in White Bay near Montego Bay, and it will have 228 guest rooms and suites with swim-out pools, 11 gourmet restaurants, the Royal Spa with hydrotherapy circuit, a kids club, fitness centre, and swimming pools.
Royalton Luxury Resorts has announced it will open the brand new Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica later this year. The all-inclusive resort will be located in White Bay near Montego Bay and will have 228 guest rooms and suites, some with swim-out pools.
Scheduled to open in November, 2016, the resort will have upscale facilities including swimming pools, a fitness centre, kid’s club, 11 gourmet restaurants and bars, including seven a la carte dining outlets and a jerk hut.
“It’s exciting to open another resort that promises the modern features Royalton Luxury Resort guests have come to enjoy,” commented Enrico Pezzoli, the General Manager of Royalton Luxury Resorts in Jamaica. “New amenities at Royalton Blue Waters will include a relaxing lazy river, private poolside cabanas and the C/X Culinary Experience chef’s table, to name a few.”
Guests can unwind in the Royal Spa with its hydrotherapy circuit, menu of pampering massages and body treatments, and beauty salon. Accommodation at Royalton Blue Waters features include Dream Beds, SB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, minibars, double-headed rain showers, and private balconies or swim-out pools.
“We’re thrilled with the warm reception and accolades we’ve received to date and are pleased to expand the Royalton Luxury Resorts offering in Jamaica to address the demand,” stated Jordi Pelfort, the Managing Director of Blue Diamond Resorts. “We’re confident that the new Royalton Blue Waters resort will exceed guest expectations with the quality and variety of services, facilities and amenities.”
Montego Bay is Jamaica’s second-largest city and is located on the north coast of the tropical island. Holidaymakers can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all-inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling turquoise lagoons, bustling craft markets and shops, and historic sites and attractions.
Royalton Luxury Resorts operates a collection of luxury properties across Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...