Royalton Luxury Resorts to open Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica this year
Royalton Luxury Resorts has announced it will open a brand new resort in Jamaica this November. Royalton Blue Waters will be located in White Bay near Montego Bay, and it will have 228 guest rooms and suites with swim-out pools, 11 gourmet restaurants, the Royal Spa with hydrotherapy circuit, a kids club, fitness centre, and swimming pools.
Royalton Luxury Resorts has announced it will open the brand new Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica later this year. The all-inclusive resort will be located in White Bay near Montego Bay and will have 228 guest rooms and suites, some with swim-out pools.
Scheduled to open in November, 2016, the resort will have upscale facilities including swimming pools, a fitness centre, kid’s club, 11 gourmet restaurants and bars, including seven a la carte dining outlets and a jerk hut.
“It’s exciting to open another resort that promises the modern features Royalton Luxury Resort guests have come to enjoy,” commented Enrico Pezzoli, the General Manager of Royalton Luxury Resorts in Jamaica. “New amenities at Royalton Blue Waters will include a relaxing lazy river, private poolside cabanas and the C/X Culinary Experience chef’s table, to name a few.”
Guests can unwind in the Royal Spa with its hydrotherapy circuit, menu of pampering massages and body treatments, and beauty salon. Accommodation at Royalton Blue Waters features include Dream Beds, SB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, minibars, double-headed rain showers, and private balconies or swim-out pools.
“We’re thrilled with the warm reception and accolades we’ve received to date and are pleased to expand the Royalton Luxury Resorts offering in Jamaica to address the demand,” stated Jordi Pelfort, the Managing Director of Blue Diamond Resorts. “We’re confident that the new Royalton Blue Waters resort will exceed guest expectations with the quality and variety of services, facilities and amenities.”
Montego Bay is Jamaica’s second-largest city and is located on the north coast of the tropical island. Holidaymakers can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all-inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling turquoise lagoons, bustling craft markets and shops, and historic sites and attractions.
Royalton Luxury Resorts operates a collection of luxury properties across Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...