Royalton Luxury Resorts to open Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica this year
Royalton Luxury Resorts has announced it will open a brand new resort in Jamaica this November. Royalton Blue Waters will be located in White Bay near Montego Bay, and it will have 228 guest rooms and suites with swim-out pools, 11 gourmet restaurants, the Royal Spa with hydrotherapy circuit, a kids club, fitness centre, and swimming pools.
Royalton Luxury Resorts has announced it will open the brand new Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica later this year. The all-inclusive resort will be located in White Bay near Montego Bay and will have 228 guest rooms and suites, some with swim-out pools.
Scheduled to open in November, 2016, the resort will have upscale facilities including swimming pools, a fitness centre, kid’s club, 11 gourmet restaurants and bars, including seven a la carte dining outlets and a jerk hut.
“It’s exciting to open another resort that promises the modern features Royalton Luxury Resort guests have come to enjoy,” commented Enrico Pezzoli, the General Manager of Royalton Luxury Resorts in Jamaica. “New amenities at Royalton Blue Waters will include a relaxing lazy river, private poolside cabanas and the C/X Culinary Experience chef’s table, to name a few.”
Guests can unwind in the Royal Spa with its hydrotherapy circuit, menu of pampering massages and body treatments, and beauty salon. Accommodation at Royalton Blue Waters features include Dream Beds, SB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, minibars, double-headed rain showers, and private balconies or swim-out pools.
“We’re thrilled with the warm reception and accolades we’ve received to date and are pleased to expand the Royalton Luxury Resorts offering in Jamaica to address the demand,” stated Jordi Pelfort, the Managing Director of Blue Diamond Resorts. “We’re confident that the new Royalton Blue Waters resort will exceed guest expectations with the quality and variety of services, facilities and amenities.”
Montego Bay is Jamaica’s second-largest city and is located on the north coast of the tropical island. Holidaymakers can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all-inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling turquoise lagoons, bustling craft markets and shops, and historic sites and attractions.
Royalton Luxury Resorts operates a collection of luxury properties across Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- 2 Kids 14 and under stay and play free
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...