Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort unveils renovated Over Water Suites
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort has revealed details of its stunning upgraded Over Water Suites. The 132-square-metre suites have been divided into three categories: Sunset Over Water Suites, Sunrise Over Water Suites and Over Water Pool Suites. Each of the suites boasts modern amenities including Nespresso machines and iPod docking stations, as well as outdoor rinse showers and freestanding bath tubs.
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort has revealed details of its new renovated Over Waters Suites.
The luxury island resort in the South Male Atoll in the Maldives boasts 110 luxury villas and suites in total, and is inviting holidaymakers to come and stay in its newest Over Water Suites in three categories: Sunset Over Water Suites, Sunrise Over Water Suites and Over Water Pool Suites.
Designed by former Artist-in-Residence Christopher Hogan and boasting 132-sqaure metres of space, each of the villas offers a unique experience, from stunning views of the sunset, outdoor furnished decking areas, and private 15-square-metre infinity pools.
"The new renovation blends innovative design with the authentic luxury our guests are used to."
Commented Coetzer Deysel, the General Manager of Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort. He continued:
"The viewing panels in the bathroom floor provide a window to the wealth of marine life native to the Maldives."
Each of the suites offers modern amenities including Nespresso machines and iPod docking stations, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows, free standing bathtubs, Grohe rain showers, outdoor rinse showers, private furnished decking areas, and ladders on the deck where guests will have direct access to the clear turquoise ocean waters.
Guests will access the luxury resort with a 35-minute speedboat ride or seaplane flight over the sea from Male International Airport (MLE). Facilities at the resort include the Anantara Overwater Spa, Dhoni Children's Club, Spice Spoons Cooking School, gourmet restaurants, tennis courts, fitness centre, and an array of water sports.
The Maldives is an idyllic archipelago made up of nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The nation is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and tropical climate.
Tourists can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through lush forests and relaxing on pristine white soft sandy beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and azure ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- including return transfers by speed boat
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...