Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort unveils renovated Over Water Suites
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort has revealed details of its stunning upgraded Over Water Suites. The 132-square-metre suites have been divided into three categories: Sunset Over Water Suites, Sunrise Over Water Suites and Over Water Pool Suites. Each of the suites boasts modern amenities including Nespresso machines and iPod docking stations, as well as outdoor rinse showers and freestanding bath tubs.
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort has revealed details of its new renovated Over Waters Suites.
The luxury island resort in the South Male Atoll in the Maldives boasts 110 luxury villas and suites in total, and is inviting holidaymakers to come and stay in its newest Over Water Suites in three categories: Sunset Over Water Suites, Sunrise Over Water Suites and Over Water Pool Suites.
Designed by former Artist-in-Residence Christopher Hogan and boasting 132-sqaure metres of space, each of the villas offers a unique experience, from stunning views of the sunset, outdoor furnished decking areas, and private 15-square-metre infinity pools.
"The new renovation blends innovative design with the authentic luxury our guests are used to."
Commented Coetzer Deysel, the General Manager of Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort. He continued:
"The viewing panels in the bathroom floor provide a window to the wealth of marine life native to the Maldives."
Each of the suites offers modern amenities including Nespresso machines and iPod docking stations, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows, free standing bathtubs, Grohe rain showers, outdoor rinse showers, private furnished decking areas, and ladders on the deck where guests will have direct access to the clear turquoise ocean waters.
Guests will access the luxury resort with a 35-minute speedboat ride or seaplane flight over the sea from Male International Airport (MLE). Facilities at the resort include the Anantara Overwater Spa, Dhoni Children's Club, Spice Spoons Cooking School, gourmet restaurants, tennis courts, fitness centre, and an array of water sports.
The Maldives is an idyllic archipelago made up of nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The nation is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and tropical climate.
Tourists can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through lush forests and relaxing on pristine white soft sandy beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and azure ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...