Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort unveils renovated Over Water Suites
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort has revealed details of its stunning upgraded Over Water Suites. The 132-square-metre suites have been divided into three categories: Sunset Over Water Suites, Sunrise Over Water Suites and Over Water Pool Suites. Each of the suites boasts modern amenities including Nespresso machines and iPod docking stations, as well as outdoor rinse showers and freestanding bath tubs.
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort has revealed details of its new renovated Over Waters Suites.
The luxury island resort in the South Male Atoll in the Maldives boasts 110 luxury villas and suites in total, and is inviting holidaymakers to come and stay in its newest Over Water Suites in three categories: Sunset Over Water Suites, Sunrise Over Water Suites and Over Water Pool Suites.
Designed by former Artist-in-Residence Christopher Hogan and boasting 132-sqaure metres of space, each of the villas offers a unique experience, from stunning views of the sunset, outdoor furnished decking areas, and private 15-square-metre infinity pools.
"The new renovation blends innovative design with the authentic luxury our guests are used to."
Commented Coetzer Deysel, the General Manager of Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort. He continued:
"The viewing panels in the bathroom floor provide a window to the wealth of marine life native to the Maldives."
Each of the suites offers modern amenities including Nespresso machines and iPod docking stations, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows, free standing bathtubs, Grohe rain showers, outdoor rinse showers, private furnished decking areas, and ladders on the deck where guests will have direct access to the clear turquoise ocean waters.
Guests will access the luxury resort with a 35-minute speedboat ride or seaplane flight over the sea from Male International Airport (MLE). Facilities at the resort include the Anantara Overwater Spa, Dhoni Children's Club, Spice Spoons Cooking School, gourmet restaurants, tennis courts, fitness centre, and an array of water sports.
The Maldives is an idyllic archipelago made up of nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The nation is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and tropical climate.
Tourists can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through lush forests and relaxing on pristine white soft sandy beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and azure ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities (*surcharge may apply)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages all come included in the price of your stay
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...