New upgrades revealed at Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences in Puerto Vallarta
The Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences in Puerto Vallarta in Mexico has revealed the new upgrades to its facilities. The AAA Four-Diamond resort has 80 suites and 20 residences, and its public spaces, swimming pool areas and restaurants were renovated to a luxury standard, enhancing the upscale experience for holidaymakers.
The latest renovations and upgrades to Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences in Mexico have been unveiled.
The luxury AAA Four-Diamond resort in Puerto Vallarta has refurbished its public spaces, pool areas, and restaurants.
Paul Diaz, the Director of Sales and Marketing for Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences, explained:
"We are so excited to share the new amenities and new look at Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences, offering first time and repeat guests an elevated luxury vacation experience."
Situated within the stylish Conchas Chinas neighbourhood, at Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences boasts 80 suites and 20 residences, and panoramic views of Banderas Bay. Commenting on this process Mr Diaz said:
"Grand Miramar's privileged hilltop location in the posh Conchas Chinas area offers stunning bay views, exclusivity and privacy, but easy access to Puerto Vallarta's city centre - in essence, the best of both worlds. It's an easy choice for agents to share with clients traveling to this much sought after destination."
Spread across two towers, the hotel's accommodation feature chic furnishings and decor, modern extras including a kitchenette, free Wi-Fi, and a private balcony, as well as beautiful views of the ocean. Master Suite and high category rooms boast outdoor balcony Jacuzzis. In Mr Diaz words:
"The property revamped the pool areas and public spaces with a new chic aesthetic, along with upgrades to the casual and fine dining restaurants, and offers all the modern amenities today's discerning traveller has come to expect."
Guests can enjoy a variety of dining experiences, with La Mar Restaurant and its international cuisine in a trendy modern atmosphere, and Cielito Lindo with authentic Mexican culinary delights, a buffet menu, and stunning views over Banderas Bay.
The Spa Miramar offers a unique Agave Spa experience with an array of treatments created from native Mexican botanicals.
The main swimming pool area has new contemporary furnishings and sun loungers, and the other two pools offer a swim-up bar and three Jacuzzis. The resort has plans to open The Gin Joint, a chic rooftop lounge with 360-degree views of the bay and a full menu of tropical cocktails.
Guests can enjoy transfers to Grand Miramar's exclusive Beach Club where they can go swimming, relax on the white sand beach, and savour delicious food and drinks.
The nearby Vista Vallarta Golf Club and Marina Vallarta offer Grand Miramar guests a 40 per cent discount off regular green fees.
Puerto Vallarta is a popular coastal destination in Mexico, thanks to several pristine secluded beaches, colourful Mexican villages, and the beautiful Banderas Bay, which is home to turquoise crystal clear waters and two marine reserves that are thriving with diverse sea creatures and many beautiful beaches that are only accessible by boat.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....