New upgrades revealed at Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences in Puerto Vallarta
The Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences in Puerto Vallarta in Mexico has revealed the new upgrades to its facilities. The AAA Four-Diamond resort has 80 suites and 20 residences, and its public spaces, swimming pool areas and restaurants were renovated to a luxury standard, enhancing the upscale experience for holidaymakers.
The latest renovations and upgrades to Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences in Mexico have been unveiled.
The luxury AAA Four-Diamond resort in Puerto Vallarta has refurbished its public spaces, pool areas, and restaurants.
Paul Diaz, the Director of Sales and Marketing for Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences, explained:
"We are so excited to share the new amenities and new look at Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences, offering first time and repeat guests an elevated luxury vacation experience."
Situated within the stylish Conchas Chinas neighbourhood, at Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites and Residences boasts 80 suites and 20 residences, and panoramic views of Banderas Bay. Commenting on this process Mr Diaz said:
"Grand Miramar's privileged hilltop location in the posh Conchas Chinas area offers stunning bay views, exclusivity and privacy, but easy access to Puerto Vallarta's city centre - in essence, the best of both worlds. It's an easy choice for agents to share with clients traveling to this much sought after destination."
Spread across two towers, the hotel's accommodation feature chic furnishings and decor, modern extras including a kitchenette, free Wi-Fi, and a private balcony, as well as beautiful views of the ocean. Master Suite and high category rooms boast outdoor balcony Jacuzzis. In Mr Diaz words:
"The property revamped the pool areas and public spaces with a new chic aesthetic, along with upgrades to the casual and fine dining restaurants, and offers all the modern amenities today's discerning traveller has come to expect."
Guests can enjoy a variety of dining experiences, with La Mar Restaurant and its international cuisine in a trendy modern atmosphere, and Cielito Lindo with authentic Mexican culinary delights, a buffet menu, and stunning views over Banderas Bay.
The Spa Miramar offers a unique Agave Spa experience with an array of treatments created from native Mexican botanicals.
The main swimming pool area has new contemporary furnishings and sun loungers, and the other two pools offer a swim-up bar and three Jacuzzis. The resort has plans to open The Gin Joint, a chic rooftop lounge with 360-degree views of the bay and a full menu of tropical cocktails.
Guests can enjoy transfers to Grand Miramar's exclusive Beach Club where they can go swimming, relax on the white sand beach, and savour delicious food and drinks.
The nearby Vista Vallarta Golf Club and Marina Vallarta offer Grand Miramar guests a 40 per cent discount off regular green fees.
Puerto Vallarta is a popular coastal destination in Mexico, thanks to several pristine secluded beaches, colourful Mexican villages, and the beautiful Banderas Bay, which is home to turquoise crystal clear waters and two marine reserves that are thriving with diverse sea creatures and many beautiful beaches that are only accessible by boat.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...