Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resort hosts first German beer festival
Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resort hosted its first Bavarian Strong Brew Fest this weekend. The three-day event celebrated Bavarian brewing traditions, featured a large selection of German strong beers and other brews, and guests were treated to entertainment from a live Bavarian band, and German dishes prepared by German chef, Frank Schulte.
Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resort hosted its very first Bavarian Strong Brew Fest this weekend, introducing Germany's famous traditional beers to the guests.
The events took part at the hotel in Abu Dhabi from 10th to 12th March, 2016 and featured a wide selection of strong and traditional beers from Germany.
Guests were treated to live entertainment from a traditional Bavarian band, and authentic German culinary delights prepared by guest chef Frank Schulte from Germany.
Speaking before the three-day festival, Yves Tarabout, the General Manager of the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resort, said:
"This is the first festival in Abu Dhabi where people can sample these specially brewed beers. We are excited to introduce two specialty products, the 9.6% Affumicator and the 6.6% Black Goosetaller created by the Gänstaller brewery just outside of Nuremberg."
Situated at the Abu Dhabi Corniche overlooking the sparkling Arabian Gulf, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resort has 272 guest rooms and suites.
The five-star luxury hotel has facilities including several gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine, including a poolside option and swim-up bar; three swimming pools and toddlers' pool; a private lagoon with beach loungers, a Sheraton Fitness centre; sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi; and meeting and events space.
The hotel also has an authentic British Pub named The Tavern, where guests can enjoy live sports channels, freshly pulled lager, traditional British pub grub, and live entertainment.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the seven United Arab Emirates in the Middle East, and it is a popular holiday destination for European travellers.
While visiting Abu Dhabi, tourists can enjoy access to a wide range of attractions, such as Khalifa Park, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Marina Mall, and the Abu Dhabi Mall. The waterfront, vast sandy beaches, world-class golf courses and verdant green parks are perfect for family activities and relaxation away from the bustling city.
Sheraton Hotels and Resorts belongs to Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide and is one of the hotel group's largest luxury hotel brands. The group owns and operates luxury hotels and resorts across the world under nine brands that vary from midscale hotels, to upscale, boutique and environmentally-friendly hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
Unwind and be pampered at a luxurious beachside retreat in the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, on Abu Dhabi's Corniche.
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Upgrade your experience and book a room including tickets to Ferrari World or Yas Waterworld
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Direct connection to Al Raha Mall for the perfect shopping experience
Experience the spectacular and beautiful Intercontinental Abu Dhabi
- Upgrade to All Inclusive package! Call us now!
- Choose from a huge variety of prized buzzing restaurants overlooking the water
- A landmark hotel, prized for its white sandy beach, marina and variety of restaurants
Start off at Al Raha Beach with plenty of shopping options nearby followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Resort
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
Discover two destination in one unforgettable holiday
- The award winning Hilton Abu Dhabi is conveniently located in the heart of the city, 30 minutes from the airport and close to the marina shopping mall
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit
- Experience stunning views over the pure white sands and crystal clear ocean with your nearest and dearest
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Al Raha Beach Hotel offers magnificent views of the Arabian Gulf, just a short drive from the city and Abu Dhabi...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...