Viva Wyndham Resorts launches first adults-only resorts in Dominican Republic with paramotor flight
Viva Wyndham Resorts has celebrated the opening of two new hotels in the Dominica Republic, with a paramotor flight, led by Ettore Colussi, the President of the hotel group. Viva Wyndham V Samana and Viva Wyndham V Heavens are the group's first adults-only concept and they cater for singles, couples and groups.
The launch of two new Viva Wyndham Resorts properties in the Dominican Republic was celebrated in a unique way recently.
The president of the hotel group, Ettore Colussi, led a paramotor flight a crew of 10 pilots between the two new resorts, launching the opening of its first adults-only concept in the country.
The flight took off from the Viva Wyndham V Samana Resort and landed at the Viva Wyndham V Heavens, travelling a length of 124 miles along the north coast of the Dominica Republic.
"What better way than a paramotor journey to celebrate these inaugurations. Flying this route for the very first time from V Samana to V Heavens along with these pilots was absolutely amazing."
Commented Mr Colussi, he also explained:
"These resorts offer an elevated twist to the all-inclusive concept. It has been designed with the adult modern traveller in-mind, who wants to live unexpected and exceptional experiences, which is why we wanted to do something exciting for these openings."
Viva Wyndham V Samana is situated in Coson Bay, Las Terrenas. The all-inclusive resort has 144 guest rooms and suites with ocean or tropical garden views, including 48 "Vibe Rooms" that offer private plunge pools and sea views.
The beachfront hotel's reception area features a "living wall" vertical garden, an onsite vegetable and herb garden, a market-style restaurant with a variety of food stations serving diverse cuisine, and a la carte restaurants.
V Samana has a wide range of "active entertainment" experiences with yoga and Pilates classes, cocktail and cookery classes, parties at the beachside bars, and water sports, as well as a tranquil sensory spa.
The Samana Peninsula is a great place to enjoy scuba diving activities with crystal clear warm waters that are thriving with colourful marine species.
Viva Wyndham V Heavens has 190 rooms and is located in the Playa Dorada complex in Puerto Plata. Guests will have access to the golf course, a tennis court, elegant restaurants and bars, and live evening entertainment.
Holidaymakers can enjoy cooking and cocktail-making classes, water sports, fitness classes, yoga and Pilates classes, and pampering treatments in the full-service spa.
Puerto Plata boasts several uncrowded beautiful beaches and a town which is rich in history and culture. The region is a fantastic destination for adventure holidays and eco-tours. Viva Wyndham Resorts operates all-inclusive hotels across the Dominican Republic, the Bahamas and Mexico.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Family friendly services including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Enjoy an array of activities including watersports, golf, horse riding, organised ball games, aerobic, dance and Spanish classes and more.
Enjoy white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters along with peaceful and secluded atmosphere
- The hotel has an ideal beachfront location in Bayahibe, a picturesque village on the Dominican Republic's southeast coast for relaxing and luxurious Caribbean holiday
- Enjoy a range of drinks and food with buffet and 4 a la carte restaurants plus numerous bars
- Spoil yourself at the modern spa for serene relaxation featuring five rooms for treatments, jacuzzis and much more
You'll be instantly rewarded with up to $3,600 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, premium drinks and much more
- Up to 2 kids go FREE in a Deluxe family room between 3rd Jan 17 - 22nd Dec 17, Book By 28th Feb 17
- Stay between 15 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 and get 50% off a Rock Royalty Level Room
- Get up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
- Enjoy various fantastic events coming up at the hotel including Justin Bieber on 17th April & Sting in concert on 13th May
- Suites feature a double Jacuzzi and fully stocked mini bar including spirits and premium brands
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of the Dominican Republic where the amazing beaches of Juan Dolio await you. Also...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...