Jade Mountain St Lucia launches "Timeless Treasure of Love" promotion
Jade Mountain in St Lucia has launched a new promotion aimed at couples celebrating anniversaries of 20 years or more. The "Timeless Treasure of Love" will offer complimentary anniversary gifts and services for couple staying at the luxury resort for a minimum of four nights, including a session with a photographer and a private dinner.
Jade Mountain is celebrating eternal love by launching a special promotion for couples who have been married for more than 20 years.
The St Lucia resort's "Timeless Treasure of Love" promotion will give away special anniversary amenities and gifts for guests staying for a minimum of four nights.
Guests will receive a complimentary vows renewal ceremony, a photography session, a couple's massage and a private dinner at a romantic location of their choice.
The promotion is available for stays in selected suite categories booked for travel from 15th March to 19th December 2016. Bookings must be made by 30th April, 2016 and a wedding certificate must be presented at check-in. Rates for accommodation start from $1,495 for a star pool sanctuary suite, and all-inclusive options can be added.
Jade Mountain is a boutique hotel elevated above the 600 acre beach front estate of Anse Chastanet in the Soufriere hillside in St Lucia. The 29-room luxury beachfront resort is famous for its three-walled spacious guest suites with bedrooms, living areas, and private infinity pools that glide into one another to form platforms that float out into nature. The absence of the fourth wall allows guests to enjoy spectacular views of the Pitons and the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
Architect and owner of the resort, Nick Troubetzkoy, created the resort to resemble a stage so guests can soak up the stunning landscapes. Mr Troubetzkoy explained:
"What I've really wanted to do with Jade Mountain is re-evaluate and redesign the basic concept of a holiday hotel experience. I wanted to create individualized spatial environments that would enable guests to forget about the furniture or the fact that they're in a hotel room – in essence, to forget about everything but experiencing the psychology of the space on an emotional, almost spiritual level."
The resort's grounds include the Emerald Estate, which boasts its very own organic garden, farm, and 1,000 cocoa trees where high-quality chocolate is made in its onsite chocolate laboratory.
Guests can enjoy fine dining at the property with "Jade Cuisine" created by award-winning chef Allen Susser, or they can head to the sister property Anse Chastanet and enjoy its facilities, including two white sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Go for an all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save a fantastic 60%!! and book a Deluxe Garden View Splash and Get a Free Upgrade to Deluxe Ocean View Splash
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Complimentary DOUBLE Room upgrade available when staying in a Verandah Suite
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...