Jade Mountain St Lucia launches "Timeless Treasure of Love" promotion
Jade Mountain in St Lucia has launched a new promotion aimed at couples celebrating anniversaries of 20 years or more. The "Timeless Treasure of Love" will offer complimentary anniversary gifts and services for couple staying at the luxury resort for a minimum of four nights, including a session with a photographer and a private dinner.
Jade Mountain is celebrating eternal love by launching a special promotion for couples who have been married for more than 20 years.
The St Lucia resort's "Timeless Treasure of Love" promotion will give away special anniversary amenities and gifts for guests staying for a minimum of four nights.
Guests will receive a complimentary vows renewal ceremony, a photography session, a couple's massage and a private dinner at a romantic location of their choice.
The promotion is available for stays in selected suite categories booked for travel from 15th March to 19th December 2016. Bookings must be made by 30th April, 2016 and a wedding certificate must be presented at check-in. Rates for accommodation start from $1,495 for a star pool sanctuary suite, and all-inclusive options can be added.
Jade Mountain is a boutique hotel elevated above the 600 acre beach front estate of Anse Chastanet in the Soufriere hillside in St Lucia. The 29-room luxury beachfront resort is famous for its three-walled spacious guest suites with bedrooms, living areas, and private infinity pools that glide into one another to form platforms that float out into nature. The absence of the fourth wall allows guests to enjoy spectacular views of the Pitons and the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
Architect and owner of the resort, Nick Troubetzkoy, created the resort to resemble a stage so guests can soak up the stunning landscapes. Mr Troubetzkoy explained:
"What I've really wanted to do with Jade Mountain is re-evaluate and redesign the basic concept of a holiday hotel experience. I wanted to create individualized spatial environments that would enable guests to forget about the furniture or the fact that they're in a hotel room – in essence, to forget about everything but experiencing the psychology of the space on an emotional, almost spiritual level."
The resort's grounds include the Emerald Estate, which boasts its very own organic garden, farm, and 1,000 cocoa trees where high-quality chocolate is made in its onsite chocolate laboratory.
Guests can enjoy fine dining at the property with "Jade Cuisine" created by award-winning chef Allen Susser, or they can head to the sister property Anse Chastanet and enjoy its facilities, including two white sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- All Guests gain complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...