Ocean by H10 Hotels opens new resort in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
Ocean by H10 Hotels has added another hotel in Cuba to its portfolio with the opening of Ocean Casa del Mar. Located in the beautiful Villa Clara Keys in the north, the 800-room property boasts a one-kilometre beach, two swimming pools, eight restaurants, ten bars and cafes, and a kids programme with fun activities and entertainment.
Just recently Ocean by H10 has opened its fourth hotel in Cuba with the launch of a new five-star beachfront all-inclusive resort.
Ocean Casa del Mar is located in the pristine beaches of Cayo Santa Maria in the Villa Clara province off the north coast of Cuba.
In conversation with travel media Oscar Serrano, the Vice President Sales and Marketing for Ocean by H10 Hotels, explained:
"This five-star resort offers a wide range of services, including its pools, extensive selection of cuisine, a 24-hour All-Inclusive service and a full program of entertainment for both adults and children, with the sole objective to guarantee customers' satisfaction."
Situated on a one-kilometre stretch of sandy beach, the luxury resort has 800 guest rooms and suites, all of which have terraces or balconies.
Guests can enjoy modern in-room amenities including LCD televisions, coffee machines, minibars, safes, air conditioning, and ceiling fans.
Holidaymakers staying in Privilege Rooms, Suites and the Privilege Suites will have access to the Privilege Lounge with premium beverages and à la carte breakfasts and evening meals.
Facilities at the beachfront hotel include two swimming pools, a fitness centre, theatre, free parking, and 10 bars including a beach bar, pool bar, and Mike's Coffee, with a wide range of teas, coffees and homemade cakes.
Dining options are plentiful and with eight restaurants to choose from, guests can savour delicious international, Italian, Asian, Mediterranean, and Cuban cuisine. El Cocotal Restaurant has themed evening, while the over-18s Blue Moon Restaurant is the perfect place for romance.
Little guests will find lots of fun activities with the children's pool, games area, and Daisy Club entertainment programme.
Cayo Santa Maria is located in the northeast of the central Cuban province Villa Clara. Home to the UNESCO-listed Biosphere Reserve of Buena Vista Bay with 11 kilometres of pristine beaches, holidaymakers will find turquoise waters, diverse wildlife and beautiful tropical landscapes. The area is accessible via the 48 km causeway which connects it to the area of Caibarien in Villa Clara.
This will be Ocean by H10 Hotels' fourth property in Cuba, joining the Ocean Vista Azul, the Ocean Varadero El Patriarca, and the H10 Habana Panorama.
Ocean by H10 Hotels was established in 2007 and is a joint partnership between Spanish H10 Hotels and the Canadian charter carrier Vacances Air Transat. The hotel group operates resorts across the Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...