Ocean by H10 Hotels opens new resort in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
Ocean by H10 Hotels has added another hotel in Cuba to its portfolio with the opening of Ocean Casa del Mar. Located in the beautiful Villa Clara Keys in the north, the 800-room property boasts a one-kilometre beach, two swimming pools, eight restaurants, ten bars and cafes, and a kids programme with fun activities and entertainment.
Just recently Ocean by H10 has opened its fourth hotel in Cuba with the launch of a new five-star beachfront all-inclusive resort.
Ocean Casa del Mar is located in the pristine beaches of Cayo Santa Maria in the Villa Clara province off the north coast of Cuba.
In conversation with travel media Oscar Serrano, the Vice President Sales and Marketing for Ocean by H10 Hotels, explained:
"This five-star resort offers a wide range of services, including its pools, extensive selection of cuisine, a 24-hour All-Inclusive service and a full program of entertainment for both adults and children, with the sole objective to guarantee customers' satisfaction."
Situated on a one-kilometre stretch of sandy beach, the luxury resort has 800 guest rooms and suites, all of which have terraces or balconies.
Guests can enjoy modern in-room amenities including LCD televisions, coffee machines, minibars, safes, air conditioning, and ceiling fans.
Holidaymakers staying in Privilege Rooms, Suites and the Privilege Suites will have access to the Privilege Lounge with premium beverages and à la carte breakfasts and evening meals.
Facilities at the beachfront hotel include two swimming pools, a fitness centre, theatre, free parking, and 10 bars including a beach bar, pool bar, and Mike's Coffee, with a wide range of teas, coffees and homemade cakes.
Dining options are plentiful and with eight restaurants to choose from, guests can savour delicious international, Italian, Asian, Mediterranean, and Cuban cuisine. El Cocotal Restaurant has themed evening, while the over-18s Blue Moon Restaurant is the perfect place for romance.
Little guests will find lots of fun activities with the children's pool, games area, and Daisy Club entertainment programme.
Cayo Santa Maria is located in the northeast of the central Cuban province Villa Clara. Home to the UNESCO-listed Biosphere Reserve of Buena Vista Bay with 11 kilometres of pristine beaches, holidaymakers will find turquoise waters, diverse wildlife and beautiful tropical landscapes. The area is accessible via the 48 km causeway which connects it to the area of Caibarien in Villa Clara.
This will be Ocean by H10 Hotels' fourth property in Cuba, joining the Ocean Vista Azul, the Ocean Varadero El Patriarca, and the H10 Habana Panorama.
Ocean by H10 Hotels was established in 2007 and is a joint partnership between Spanish H10 Hotels and the Canadian charter carrier Vacances Air Transat. The hotel group operates resorts across the Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 10th Jul 2017
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay in two top ranked hotels on a twin centre holiday that blends luxury and historically perfectly to create a holiday of a lifetime
- Take advantage of an amazing room upgrade from a Standard Room to a Sea View Room at NH Capri
- Stay in two of the top ranked hotels in Cuba, perfectly paired to offer you a holiday like no other
- Royalton Hicacos is a luxurious resort located one of the finest beaches in Varadero where there is a little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa and activity program
- NH Capri is located in the heart of cultural Havana and is embroiled in history being one of the most popular hotels with the gangsters of the 1950’s
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...