Ocean by H10 Hotels opens new resort in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
Ocean by H10 Hotels has added another hotel in Cuba to its portfolio with the opening of Ocean Casa del Mar. Located in the beautiful Villa Clara Keys in the north, the 800-room property boasts a one-kilometre beach, two swimming pools, eight restaurants, ten bars and cafes, and a kids programme with fun activities and entertainment.
Just recently Ocean by H10 has opened its fourth hotel in Cuba with the launch of a new five-star beachfront all-inclusive resort.
Ocean Casa del Mar is located in the pristine beaches of Cayo Santa Maria in the Villa Clara province off the north coast of Cuba.
In conversation with travel media Oscar Serrano, the Vice President Sales and Marketing for Ocean by H10 Hotels, explained:
"This five-star resort offers a wide range of services, including its pools, extensive selection of cuisine, a 24-hour All-Inclusive service and a full program of entertainment for both adults and children, with the sole objective to guarantee customers' satisfaction."
Situated on a one-kilometre stretch of sandy beach, the luxury resort has 800 guest rooms and suites, all of which have terraces or balconies.
Guests can enjoy modern in-room amenities including LCD televisions, coffee machines, minibars, safes, air conditioning, and ceiling fans.
Holidaymakers staying in Privilege Rooms, Suites and the Privilege Suites will have access to the Privilege Lounge with premium beverages and à la carte breakfasts and evening meals.
Facilities at the beachfront hotel include two swimming pools, a fitness centre, theatre, free parking, and 10 bars including a beach bar, pool bar, and Mike's Coffee, with a wide range of teas, coffees and homemade cakes.
Dining options are plentiful and with eight restaurants to choose from, guests can savour delicious international, Italian, Asian, Mediterranean, and Cuban cuisine. El Cocotal Restaurant has themed evening, while the over-18s Blue Moon Restaurant is the perfect place for romance.
Little guests will find lots of fun activities with the children's pool, games area, and Daisy Club entertainment programme.
Cayo Santa Maria is located in the northeast of the central Cuban province Villa Clara. Home to the UNESCO-listed Biosphere Reserve of Buena Vista Bay with 11 kilometres of pristine beaches, holidaymakers will find turquoise waters, diverse wildlife and beautiful tropical landscapes. The area is accessible via the 48 km causeway which connects it to the area of Caibarien in Villa Clara.
This will be Ocean by H10 Hotels' fourth property in Cuba, joining the Ocean Vista Azul, the Ocean Varadero El Patriarca, and the H10 Habana Panorama.
Ocean by H10 Hotels was established in 2007 and is a joint partnership between Spanish H10 Hotels and the Canadian charter carrier Vacances Air Transat. The hotel group operates resorts across the Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Stay in a Sea View Room in Havana for all three nights, for an extra £20 per person
- Fly premium-economy class from an extra £199 per person, each way
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...