Ocean by H10 Hotels opens new resort in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
Ocean by H10 Hotels has added another hotel in Cuba to its portfolio with the opening of Ocean Casa del Mar. Located in the beautiful Villa Clara Keys in the north, the 800-room property boasts a one-kilometre beach, two swimming pools, eight restaurants, ten bars and cafes, and a kids programme with fun activities and entertainment.
Just recently Ocean by H10 has opened its fourth hotel in Cuba with the launch of a new five-star beachfront all-inclusive resort.
Ocean Casa del Mar is located in the pristine beaches of Cayo Santa Maria in the Villa Clara province off the north coast of Cuba.
In conversation with travel media Oscar Serrano, the Vice President Sales and Marketing for Ocean by H10 Hotels, explained:
"This five-star resort offers a wide range of services, including its pools, extensive selection of cuisine, a 24-hour All-Inclusive service and a full program of entertainment for both adults and children, with the sole objective to guarantee customers' satisfaction."
Situated on a one-kilometre stretch of sandy beach, the luxury resort has 800 guest rooms and suites, all of which have terraces or balconies.
Guests can enjoy modern in-room amenities including LCD televisions, coffee machines, minibars, safes, air conditioning, and ceiling fans.
Holidaymakers staying in Privilege Rooms, Suites and the Privilege Suites will have access to the Privilege Lounge with premium beverages and à la carte breakfasts and evening meals.
Facilities at the beachfront hotel include two swimming pools, a fitness centre, theatre, free parking, and 10 bars including a beach bar, pool bar, and Mike's Coffee, with a wide range of teas, coffees and homemade cakes.
Dining options are plentiful and with eight restaurants to choose from, guests can savour delicious international, Italian, Asian, Mediterranean, and Cuban cuisine. El Cocotal Restaurant has themed evening, while the over-18s Blue Moon Restaurant is the perfect place for romance.
Little guests will find lots of fun activities with the children's pool, games area, and Daisy Club entertainment programme.
Cayo Santa Maria is located in the northeast of the central Cuban province Villa Clara. Home to the UNESCO-listed Biosphere Reserve of Buena Vista Bay with 11 kilometres of pristine beaches, holidaymakers will find turquoise waters, diverse wildlife and beautiful tropical landscapes. The area is accessible via the 48 km causeway which connects it to the area of Caibarien in Villa Clara.
This will be Ocean by H10 Hotels' fourth property in Cuba, joining the Ocean Vista Azul, the Ocean Varadero El Patriarca, and the H10 Habana Panorama.
Ocean by H10 Hotels was established in 2007 and is a joint partnership between Spanish H10 Hotels and the Canadian charter carrier Vacances Air Transat. The hotel group operates resorts across the Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...