Ocean by H10 Hotels opens new resort in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
Ocean by H10 Hotels has added another hotel in Cuba to its portfolio with the opening of Ocean Casa del Mar. Located in the beautiful Villa Clara Keys in the north, the 800-room property boasts a one-kilometre beach, two swimming pools, eight restaurants, ten bars and cafes, and a kids programme with fun activities and entertainment.
Just recently Ocean by H10 has opened its fourth hotel in Cuba with the launch of a new five-star beachfront all-inclusive resort.
Ocean Casa del Mar is located in the pristine beaches of Cayo Santa Maria in the Villa Clara province off the north coast of Cuba.
In conversation with travel media Oscar Serrano, the Vice President Sales and Marketing for Ocean by H10 Hotels, explained:
"This five-star resort offers a wide range of services, including its pools, extensive selection of cuisine, a 24-hour All-Inclusive service and a full program of entertainment for both adults and children, with the sole objective to guarantee customers' satisfaction."
Situated on a one-kilometre stretch of sandy beach, the luxury resort has 800 guest rooms and suites, all of which have terraces or balconies.
Guests can enjoy modern in-room amenities including LCD televisions, coffee machines, minibars, safes, air conditioning, and ceiling fans.
Holidaymakers staying in Privilege Rooms, Suites and the Privilege Suites will have access to the Privilege Lounge with premium beverages and à la carte breakfasts and evening meals.
Facilities at the beachfront hotel include two swimming pools, a fitness centre, theatre, free parking, and 10 bars including a beach bar, pool bar, and Mike's Coffee, with a wide range of teas, coffees and homemade cakes.
Dining options are plentiful and with eight restaurants to choose from, guests can savour delicious international, Italian, Asian, Mediterranean, and Cuban cuisine. El Cocotal Restaurant has themed evening, while the over-18s Blue Moon Restaurant is the perfect place for romance.
Little guests will find lots of fun activities with the children's pool, games area, and Daisy Club entertainment programme.
Cayo Santa Maria is located in the northeast of the central Cuban province Villa Clara. Home to the UNESCO-listed Biosphere Reserve of Buena Vista Bay with 11 kilometres of pristine beaches, holidaymakers will find turquoise waters, diverse wildlife and beautiful tropical landscapes. The area is accessible via the 48 km causeway which connects it to the area of Caibarien in Villa Clara.
This will be Ocean by H10 Hotels' fourth property in Cuba, joining the Ocean Vista Azul, the Ocean Varadero El Patriarca, and the H10 Habana Panorama.
Ocean by H10 Hotels was established in 2007 and is a joint partnership between Spanish H10 Hotels and the Canadian charter carrier Vacances Air Transat. The hotel group operates resorts across the Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...