Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Recommended hotel list adds Ritz-Carlton, Cancun
The leading business and finance magazine Forbes has named the Ritz-Carlton, Cancun as a new Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Recommended hotel. The 363-room hotel is located on 1,200 feet of white sand on the Mayan coastline in Mexico, and boasts upscale amenities and facilities such as a private beach club, an award-winning Culinary Centre, and two AAA Five Diamond Award restaurants.
The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun has been named as a new Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Recommended hotel for 2016.
The leading business and finance magazine added the upscale hotel in Cancun Mexico to its Star Rating list that has been highlighting the gold standard in the hospitality industry since 1958.
Ritz-Carlton, Cancun is a 363-room luxury hotel located on 1,200 feet of white sandy beach on the Mayan coastline in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone, boasting upscale facilities and high end service.
Guests have access to a private beach club, an interactive Ritz Kids Mayan Adventures programme, the lavish Kayanta spa with products inspired by ancient Maya traditions, the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Centre. and an award winning Culinary Centre that offers interactive cooking classes of all sizes.
The Club Grill and Fantino restaurants - two of the nine dining outlets at the hotel - have received AAA Five Diamond Award status.
"We are thrilled to be amongst the recipients of such an elite and global recognition."
Stated David Cayuela, the General Manager of Ritz-Carlton, Cancun. Mr Cayuela also explained:
"The hotel's continued commitment to extraordinary service speaks to the very foundation of The Ritz-Carlton culture and the authentic spirit of hospitality for which Mexico is known around the world."
Additional facilities include a modern fitness centre with a sauna, steam rooms and yoga studio; two outdoor swimming pools and whirlpool; and exclusive beach cabanas.
"Our Star Ratings recognise the finest hotels, restaurants and spas in the world. These ratings serve as the most authoritative guideposts for guests seeking exceptional travel experiences."
Explained Gerard J. Inzerillo, the Chief Executive Officer of Forbes Travel Guide. He continued:
"Our primary mission is to contribute to excellence in hospitality, serving the global tourism industry as well as the guest. We're proud to be associated with the new additions to our global list."
Situated in the northern part of the south-eastern Mexican state of Quintana Roo, Cancun is Mexico's leading tourist destination.
Tourists can enjoy a range of fun activities such as zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the cobalt ocean to explore the region's famous underwater museum and diverse marine species; trekking through lush rainforests that are thriving with wildlife; or visiting the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...