Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Recommended hotel list adds Ritz-Carlton, Cancun
The leading business and finance magazine Forbes has named the Ritz-Carlton, Cancun as a new Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Recommended hotel. The 363-room hotel is located on 1,200 feet of white sand on the Mayan coastline in Mexico, and boasts upscale amenities and facilities such as a private beach club, an award-winning Culinary Centre, and two AAA Five Diamond Award restaurants.
The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun has been named as a new Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Recommended hotel for 2016.
The leading business and finance magazine added the upscale hotel in Cancun Mexico to its Star Rating list that has been highlighting the gold standard in the hospitality industry since 1958.
Ritz-Carlton, Cancun is a 363-room luxury hotel located on 1,200 feet of white sandy beach on the Mayan coastline in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone, boasting upscale facilities and high end service.
Guests have access to a private beach club, an interactive Ritz Kids Mayan Adventures programme, the lavish Kayanta spa with products inspired by ancient Maya traditions, the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Centre. and an award winning Culinary Centre that offers interactive cooking classes of all sizes.
The Club Grill and Fantino restaurants - two of the nine dining outlets at the hotel - have received AAA Five Diamond Award status.
"We are thrilled to be amongst the recipients of such an elite and global recognition."
Stated David Cayuela, the General Manager of Ritz-Carlton, Cancun. Mr Cayuela also explained:
"The hotel's continued commitment to extraordinary service speaks to the very foundation of The Ritz-Carlton culture and the authentic spirit of hospitality for which Mexico is known around the world."
Additional facilities include a modern fitness centre with a sauna, steam rooms and yoga studio; two outdoor swimming pools and whirlpool; and exclusive beach cabanas.
"Our Star Ratings recognise the finest hotels, restaurants and spas in the world. These ratings serve as the most authoritative guideposts for guests seeking exceptional travel experiences."
Explained Gerard J. Inzerillo, the Chief Executive Officer of Forbes Travel Guide. He continued:
"Our primary mission is to contribute to excellence in hospitality, serving the global tourism industry as well as the guest. We're proud to be associated with the new additions to our global list."
Situated in the northern part of the south-eastern Mexican state of Quintana Roo, Cancun is Mexico's leading tourist destination.
Tourists can enjoy a range of fun activities such as zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the cobalt ocean to explore the region's famous underwater museum and diverse marine species; trekking through lush rainforests that are thriving with wildlife; or visiting the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Intimate wine cellar offering international premium brand wine selections
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at The Grand Lifestyle at...