Joss Stone to perform at PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi in Maldives
British soul singer Joss Stone will be performing at PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi in the Maldives on 28th February, 2016, with a unique stage under the stars. The Grammy award winner will sing songs from her latest album at the concert as part of her world tour which will visit every country in the world, while incorporating the local instruments and culture.
Grammy-award winning soul singer Joss Stone will be heading to a unique stage in the Maldives later this month as part of her world tour.
The British singer will take to a stage under the stars at PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi in the Maldives on 28th February, 2016, and will perform hits from her latest album "Water for Your Soul".
The PER AQUUM event is part of the singer's ambitious tour that will take her to every country across the world, where she will perform and incorporate local instruments, jam with local musicians, and help spread the world of local humanitarian and environmental charities.
The Maldives concert will feature the local Maldivian drum, the Bodu Beru, which is made from coconut tree trunks. Joss will also be planting coral with the marine biologist at PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi, as part of its coral rehabilitation project in its house reef.
During her visit, the singer will visit the Children's Home, Kudakudhinge Hiya in the Villingili ward of Male, a charity that has a close relationship with the PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi.
The lucky guests who are attending the concert will be greeted at the resort with a bottle of Champagne, and on the night of the event, they can enjoy a special pre-concert dinner.
While she visits the Maldives Joss is said to be taking advantage of the resort's LIME spa facilities – the first underwater spa in the world – and she will sample the wine in the underground wine cellar and the culinary delights at Raw restaurant.
Owned by the Minor Hotel Group and Universal Enterprises Ltd, PER AQUUM Hotels and Resorts is a unique global hospitality group that offers a collection of properties including PER AQUUUM Huvafen Fushi and PER AQUUM Niyama in the Maldives, PER AQUUM Desert Palm in Dubai, and Essque Zalu Zanzibar managed by PER AQUUM.
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Kick back and relax with plenty on offer to help you along the way at Reethi Beach Resort.
- Only 15% of the island is built upon, with lush vegetation, natural shorelines and stunning landscapes making up the rest
- The Water Sports Centre has all types of water sport covered whilst the Sports Centre on land covers tennis, badminton, squash, gym and table tennis
- Enjoy two fantastic excursions per person per week to Kam Adhoo and Kihadhoo and a Sunset Dhoni Cruise on selected dates
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....