Joss Stone to perform at PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi in Maldives
British soul singer Joss Stone will be performing at PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi in the Maldives on 28th February, 2016, with a unique stage under the stars. The Grammy award winner will sing songs from her latest album at the concert as part of her world tour which will visit every country in the world, while incorporating the local instruments and culture.
Grammy-award winning soul singer Joss Stone will be heading to a unique stage in the Maldives later this month as part of her world tour.
The British singer will take to a stage under the stars at PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi in the Maldives on 28th February, 2016, and will perform hits from her latest album "Water for Your Soul".
The PER AQUUM event is part of the singer's ambitious tour that will take her to every country across the world, where she will perform and incorporate local instruments, jam with local musicians, and help spread the world of local humanitarian and environmental charities.
The Maldives concert will feature the local Maldivian drum, the Bodu Beru, which is made from coconut tree trunks. Joss will also be planting coral with the marine biologist at PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi, as part of its coral rehabilitation project in its house reef.
During her visit, the singer will visit the Children's Home, Kudakudhinge Hiya in the Villingili ward of Male, a charity that has a close relationship with the PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi.
The lucky guests who are attending the concert will be greeted at the resort with a bottle of Champagne, and on the night of the event, they can enjoy a special pre-concert dinner.
While she visits the Maldives Joss is said to be taking advantage of the resort's LIME spa facilities – the first underwater spa in the world – and she will sample the wine in the underground wine cellar and the culinary delights at Raw restaurant.
Owned by the Minor Hotel Group and Universal Enterprises Ltd, PER AQUUM Hotels and Resorts is a unique global hospitality group that offers a collection of properties including PER AQUUUM Huvafen Fushi and PER AQUUM Niyama in the Maldives, PER AQUUM Desert Palm in Dubai, and Essque Zalu Zanzibar managed by PER AQUUM.
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...