Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah to open in March
The Tulip Inn is undergoing final preparations ahead of its anticipated opening in Ras Al Khaimah next month. The three-star hotel will be managed by Golden Tulip and will have 102 guest rooms, suites and apartments, as well as an array of facilities including a sports bar, fitness centre, restaurant, cafe, and meeting rooms.
The Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah will be opening its doors to its first guests on 1st March, 2016, and staff are busy finalising the smallest details and all the preparations related to the grand opening celebrations.
Situated in Ras Al Khaimah, the new hotel is owned by Action Group and managed by Golden Tulip, and it will join the company's second hotel in the emirate.
Amine E. Moukarzel, the President of Golden Tulip Middle East - North Africa (MENA), explained:
"We are adding a budget hotel to Ras Al Khaimah to our existing 4 star hotel, Golden Tulip Khatt Springs, offering to the local and incoming businessmen and tourists the opportunity to explore Ras Al Khaimah at their convenient budget, working closely with RAK tourism authority to promote this destination worldwide by participating to the international road shows and exhibitions.
"This compliments our presence in the UAE to 11 hotels thanking his Excellency Sheikh Mubarak A. M. Al Sabah."
The new three-star hotel will have 104 guest rooms, suites and apartments, and guests can enjoy facilities such as a fitness centre, three fully-equipped meeting rooms, the "Ristretto" deli-cafe, "Fresh" restaurant, and the "Champs" sports bar.
Golden Tulip is a brand owned by the Louvre Hotel group that operates more than 55 hotels across the MENA region.
Ras Al Khaimah is one of seven states in the United Arab Emirates, and it is emerging as a popular new tourist destination in the Middle East thanks to its pristine stretches of golden sandy beaches and the recent development of many new luxury hotels.
Situated in the north, bordering the Sultanate of Oman, it's a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the soaring mountains, red sandy desert, lush green plains, winding creeks, aqua lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coastline that is home to an array of unspoilt white and golden sandy beaches.
With two championship golf courses, and a wide range of outdoor activities such as swimming, fishing, desert tours by safari, traditional Bedouin desert camping, the RAK Museum, and the Iceland Water Park, there is plenty for travellers of all ages to do and see.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at the five-star The Cove Rotana, located on a private inlet with 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Enjoy the fantastic array of facilities for kids including children's menu and kids club
- Benefit from 2 Nights of All Inclusive Dinner to Basilico Restaurant with 3 Courses Set Menu
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
- Free Half Board and Shared Airport Transfers - Book by 31 August (for mininum of 6 nights stay) !!!
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...