Constance Le Prince Maurice Mauritius receives Green Globe certification
Constance Le Prince Maurice Mauritius has been recertified by Green Globe after it scored 80 per cent in its recent evaluation. The luxury hotel in Mauritius is one of six Constance Hotels and Resorts, and last year it implemented several environmental initiative including tree planting activities, recycling programmes, and the clean-up of abandoned land in Poste de Flacq.
Green Globe certification has once again been awarded to Constance Le Prince Maurice Mauritius for its outstanding environmental efforts and practices.
The luxury hotel in Mauritius implemented several environmental initiatives last year as part of their Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR).
In June, 2015, members of the Green Team took part in World Environment Day and children from the Etoile de Mer School took part in various activities including a talk about composting, a video about the importance of looking after the environment and tree planting.
Constance Le Prince Maurice helps the children of the school, who come from disadvantaged backgrounds, by regularly contributing to the school and providing children with lunch once a week.
Young children took part in a fun tree planting ceremony at the Kids Club at Constance Le Prince on World Environment Day.
The hotel scored 80 per cent in Green Globe's recent evaluation, following its assistance in cleaning up the abandoned land in Poste de Flacq where Constance Le Prince Maurice is located, so that it can house a community development for residents with a green corner and solar panels.
The luxury retreat also works alongside local suppliers to reduce waste and take part in recycling programmes and waste management initiatives, including the recycling of all PET bottles and batteries from the hotel's IT department.
Designed by architect Jean Marc Eynaud and designer David Edwards, Constance Le Prince Maurice Mauritius boasts 12 beautiful water and beach villas, 64 Junior Suites, and 12 Family Suites, and is nestled on the beachfront with views stretching across the Indian Ocean.
Upscale facilities include the U Spa by Prince, the Constance Kids Club, an infinity pool, gourmet indoor and outdoor restaurants, and two 18-hole championship golf courses.
Green Globe is an internationally-recognised environmental certification which is awarded to businesses within the travel and tourism sector that operate green practices and are seen to be conserving energy, water and other resources.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Occupying the...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...