Latest winners of The Holiday Place's Facebook Photo Competition announced
We're happy to now reveal the official winners of this latest edition of our "Show Our Colours" Facebook Photo Competition. After selecting three of our lucky Facebook fans who got behind their camera to snap up some unique holiday memories and frame them against our luggage tags, they can now enjoy their well-deserved prizes. Read on to find out the names of those behind what we've picked as this edition's top three best photos.
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve now picked the three winners of the latest edition of our Facebook competition “Show Our Colours” in which those who travel with us and take pictures of their holiday showing one of our luggage tags in the shot are automatically entered into a competition to win one of three awesome prizes.
To be in with a chance all aspiring participants have to do is upload a photograph of their holiday with us and post it in our official Facebook page (remember it must show our luggage tag in order to qualify) and cross your fingers yours will be among the selected winners.
To up their chances of winning participants have to get as many of their Facebook friends as they can to like their picture. The final selected will be those whose photos that gather most votes.
And without further ado, the winners of this round of the competition are:
In 1st place - Daniel Pontes – who receives a voucher entitling him to £500 off his next holiday with us.
In 2nd place - Dave Lumby – who gets a professional DLSR Canon EOS 1200 camera to take more memorable snaps with.
In 3rd place - Pamela Hatton who walks away with £150 worth of John Lewis vouchers to spend as she wishes.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all participating photographers for entering our competition and all of our Facebook fans for helping us pick the winners with their votes. We also want to extend our biggest congratulations to those selected in this round and remind everyone else that even if they weren’t picked this time they can still try their hand at being next edition’s winners; just get more of your people to vote, get inspired by your next holiday destination with us and whatever you do don’t leave our luggage tags behind!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...