Latest winners of The Holiday Place's Facebook Photo Competition announced
We're happy to now reveal the official winners of this latest edition of our "Show Our Colours" Facebook Photo Competition. After selecting three of our lucky Facebook fans who got behind their camera to snap up some unique holiday memories and frame them against our luggage tags, they can now enjoy their well-deserved prizes. Read on to find out the names of those behind what we've picked as this edition's top three best photos.
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve now picked the three winners of the latest edition of our Facebook competition “Show Our Colours” in which those who travel with us and take pictures of their holiday showing one of our luggage tags in the shot are automatically entered into a competition to win one of three awesome prizes.
To be in with a chance all aspiring participants have to do is upload a photograph of their holiday with us and post it in our official Facebook page (remember it must show our luggage tag in order to qualify) and cross your fingers yours will be among the selected winners.
To up their chances of winning participants have to get as many of their Facebook friends as they can to like their picture. The final selected will be those whose photos that gather most votes.
And without further ado, the winners of this round of the competition are:
In 1st place - Daniel Pontes – who receives a voucher entitling him to £500 off his next holiday with us.
In 2nd place - Dave Lumby – who gets a professional DLSR Canon EOS 1200 camera to take more memorable snaps with.
In 3rd place - Pamela Hatton who walks away with £150 worth of John Lewis vouchers to spend as she wishes.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all participating photographers for entering our competition and all of our Facebook fans for helping us pick the winners with their votes. We also want to extend our biggest congratulations to those selected in this round and remind everyone else that even if they weren’t picked this time they can still try their hand at being next edition’s winners; just get more of your people to vote, get inspired by your next holiday destination with us and whatever you do don’t leave our luggage tags behind!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...