Calabash Cove Resort and Spa launches "Spring Fling" promotion
The luxurious Calabash Cove Resort and Spa in St Lucia has launched the "Spring Fling" promotion that offers reduced room rates during March and April, 2016. The oceanfront hotel boasts upscale facilities including the open-air Windsong restaurant, Ti Spa and Fitness Centre, and a 40-foot infinity pool.
Travellers who are looking to take a break to the Caribbean in the coming weeks can take advantage of the new "Spring Fling" promotion at the Calabash Cove Resort and Spa.
Celebrating the spring season in St Lucia, the oceanfront hotel is offering room rates starting from $270 per person, per night with breakfast during March and April, 2016.
Konrad Wagner, the Managing Director of Calabash Cove Resort and Spa, explained:
"Early spring is a bonus season on St. Lucia. A quick getaway eases the transition from winter. We encourage our guests to relax and restore; to take full advantage of their personal time-out while we take care of them."
The deal is for a minimum of three nights, and stays must be booked before 15th February, 2016 for stays taken between 28th March and 15th April, 2016.
Awarded the TripAdvisor Award of Excellence five years in a row, the 26-room Calabash Cove Resort and Spa offers the perfect retreat for relaxing, tropical holidays.
Nestled into the emerald green hillside on the north coast of St Lucia, the luxury resort is surrounded by tranquil and verdant surroundings, and guests can marvel at the beautiful views overlooking the sparkling turquoise Caribbean Sea.
The boutique hotel's concierge is available to book tours, excursions and fun activities, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, deep sea fishing, windsurfing, mountain biking, horseback riding and whale watching.
For relaxation, the Ti Spa offers a variety of Far East-influenced pampering body treatments, massages, body scrubs, and body wraps that will replenish the mind, body and soul.
Guests can dine in the open-air Windsong restaurant and enjoy ocean views on the sun terrace, or take a dip in the 40-foot infinity swimming pool before enjoying a refreshing drink at the swim-up bar.
Holidaymakers will have a choice of luxury accommodation including the 1,000-square-metre Water's Edge Cottage with private plunge pools, hammocks and outdoor rain showers; Swim-Up Suites with direct pool access from the patio; and Sunset View Oceanview Junior Suites where guests can admire the breathtaking sunset and views of the beach from the comfort of their private balcony.
Home to the famous Pitons, lush green rolling hills, white sand beaches and tropical rainforests, St Lucia is the perfect destination for tropical escapes, dream weddings, romantic honeymoons, or a family Caribbean breaks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Premium All-Inclusive Resort with 8 Restaurants and 7 Bars to choose from
- Save up to a fantastic 70% up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with a family and adults only section
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
- January sale now on with incredible discounts on all rooms
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...