Calabash Cove Resort and Spa launches "Spring Fling" promotion
The luxurious Calabash Cove Resort and Spa in St Lucia has launched the "Spring Fling" promotion that offers reduced room rates during March and April, 2016. The oceanfront hotel boasts upscale facilities including the open-air Windsong restaurant, Ti Spa and Fitness Centre, and a 40-foot infinity pool.
Travellers who are looking to take a break to the Caribbean in the coming weeks can take advantage of the new "Spring Fling" promotion at the Calabash Cove Resort and Spa.
Celebrating the spring season in St Lucia, the oceanfront hotel is offering room rates starting from $270 per person, per night with breakfast during March and April, 2016.
Konrad Wagner, the Managing Director of Calabash Cove Resort and Spa, explained:
"Early spring is a bonus season on St. Lucia. A quick getaway eases the transition from winter. We encourage our guests to relax and restore; to take full advantage of their personal time-out while we take care of them."
The deal is for a minimum of three nights, and stays must be booked before 15th February, 2016 for stays taken between 28th March and 15th April, 2016.
Awarded the TripAdvisor Award of Excellence five years in a row, the 26-room Calabash Cove Resort and Spa offers the perfect retreat for relaxing, tropical holidays.
Nestled into the emerald green hillside on the north coast of St Lucia, the luxury resort is surrounded by tranquil and verdant surroundings, and guests can marvel at the beautiful views overlooking the sparkling turquoise Caribbean Sea.
The boutique hotel's concierge is available to book tours, excursions and fun activities, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, deep sea fishing, windsurfing, mountain biking, horseback riding and whale watching.
For relaxation, the Ti Spa offers a variety of Far East-influenced pampering body treatments, massages, body scrubs, and body wraps that will replenish the mind, body and soul.
Guests can dine in the open-air Windsong restaurant and enjoy ocean views on the sun terrace, or take a dip in the 40-foot infinity swimming pool before enjoying a refreshing drink at the swim-up bar.
Holidaymakers will have a choice of luxury accommodation including the 1,000-square-metre Water's Edge Cottage with private plunge pools, hammocks and outdoor rain showers; Swim-Up Suites with direct pool access from the patio; and Sunset View Oceanview Junior Suites where guests can admire the breathtaking sunset and views of the beach from the comfort of their private balcony.
Home to the famous Pitons, lush green rolling hills, white sand beaches and tropical rainforests, St Lucia is the perfect destination for tropical escapes, dream weddings, romantic honeymoons, or a family Caribbean breaks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- All Guests gain complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...