Calabash Cove Resort and Spa launches "Spring Fling" promotion
The luxurious Calabash Cove Resort and Spa in St Lucia has launched the "Spring Fling" promotion that offers reduced room rates during March and April, 2016. The oceanfront hotel boasts upscale facilities including the open-air Windsong restaurant, Ti Spa and Fitness Centre, and a 40-foot infinity pool.
Travellers who are looking to take a break to the Caribbean in the coming weeks can take advantage of the new "Spring Fling" promotion at the Calabash Cove Resort and Spa.
Celebrating the spring season in St Lucia, the oceanfront hotel is offering room rates starting from $270 per person, per night with breakfast during March and April, 2016.
Konrad Wagner, the Managing Director of Calabash Cove Resort and Spa, explained:
"Early spring is a bonus season on St. Lucia. A quick getaway eases the transition from winter. We encourage our guests to relax and restore; to take full advantage of their personal time-out while we take care of them."
The deal is for a minimum of three nights, and stays must be booked before 15th February, 2016 for stays taken between 28th March and 15th April, 2016.
Awarded the TripAdvisor Award of Excellence five years in a row, the 26-room Calabash Cove Resort and Spa offers the perfect retreat for relaxing, tropical holidays.
Nestled into the emerald green hillside on the north coast of St Lucia, the luxury resort is surrounded by tranquil and verdant surroundings, and guests can marvel at the beautiful views overlooking the sparkling turquoise Caribbean Sea.
The boutique hotel's concierge is available to book tours, excursions and fun activities, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, deep sea fishing, windsurfing, mountain biking, horseback riding and whale watching.
For relaxation, the Ti Spa offers a variety of Far East-influenced pampering body treatments, massages, body scrubs, and body wraps that will replenish the mind, body and soul.
Guests can dine in the open-air Windsong restaurant and enjoy ocean views on the sun terrace, or take a dip in the 40-foot infinity swimming pool before enjoying a refreshing drink at the swim-up bar.
Holidaymakers will have a choice of luxury accommodation including the 1,000-square-metre Water's Edge Cottage with private plunge pools, hammocks and outdoor rain showers; Swim-Up Suites with direct pool access from the patio; and Sunset View Oceanview Junior Suites where guests can admire the breathtaking sunset and views of the beach from the comfort of their private balcony.
Home to the famous Pitons, lush green rolling hills, white sand beaches and tropical rainforests, St Lucia is the perfect destination for tropical escapes, dream weddings, romantic honeymoons, or a family Caribbean breaks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...