Riu Republica to open in Dominican Republic this summer
RIU Hotels and Resorts have announced that they will open a brand new hotel in the Dominican Republic this summer. The adults-only Riu Republica will be located in Punta Cana, and it will have luxury facilities including two infinity swimming pools, a swim-up bar, a Jacuzzi, gym, bars, a wellness centre, and the Pacha nightclub.
This summer, RIU Hotels and Resorts will open their newest Caribbean hotel with the launch of the Riu Republica.
Located in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, the adults-only hotel will sit on the beautiful Macao beachfront. Guests can take part in a variety of fun water sports in the turquoise sea, such as kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling, and pedalo trips.
The all-inclusive beachfront hotel has two big infinity swimming pools where guests can relax with a drink at the swim-up bar or enjoy the bubbles in the Jacuzzi.
Facilities at Riu Republica include a fitness centre, large sun terraces, bars with premium drinks, three a la carte restaurants, a buffet dining venue, and "Pacha", a nightclub that is open six nights a week.
Holidaymakers can unwind with rejuvenating and soothing treatments at the wellness centre, along with a beauty and hair dressing salon.
RIU Hotels and Resorts is a family-run company with more than 100 hotels in 16 countries across the world.
Punta Cana is situated on the east coast of the Dominican Republic and the region is renowned for its world-class golf resorts and designer championship golf courses. The surrounding turquoise ocean provides plenty of opportunities for scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, windsurfing, sailing, and deep-sea fishing adventures, while the Bavaro area is home to the award-winning Bavaro Beach and an array of luxury hotels, casinos, boutique shops, gourmet restaurants, and chic bars.
The Dominican Republic is a nation on the tropical island of Hispaniola located in the Caribbean Sea. The country occupies the eastern two thirds of the island and the remaining third belongs to the nation of Haiti.
The country was discovered by explorer Christopher Columbus in 1492 and it has since become a popular tourist destination with more than 220,000 British holidaymakers visiting a year.
Home to the world's first Whale Sanctuary, the nation is a leader in eco-tourism and there are established protection zones for more than 20 per cent of its coastal and land areas.
The nation's magnificent natural landscapes include white sand beaches fringed with swaying palm tree, azure ocean water, undulating green hills and winding valleys, rivers, lakes and cascading waterfalls, and majestic mountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Family friendly services including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Enjoy an array of activities including watersports, golf, horse riding, organised ball games, aerobic, dance and Spanish classes and more.
Enjoy white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters along with peaceful and secluded atmosphere
- The hotel has an ideal beachfront location in Bayahibe, a picturesque village on the Dominican Republic's southeast coast for relaxing and luxurious Caribbean holiday
- Enjoy a range of drinks and food with buffet and 4 a la carte restaurants plus numerous bars
- Spoil yourself at the modern spa for serene relaxation featuring five rooms for treatments, jacuzzis and much more
You'll be instantly rewarded with up to $3,600 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, premium drinks and much more
- Up to 2 kids go FREE in a Deluxe family room between 3rd Jan 17 - 22nd Dec 17, Book By 28th Feb 17
- Stay between 15 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 and get 50% off a Rock Royalty Level Room
- Get up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
- Enjoy various fantastic events coming up at the hotel including Justin Bieber on 17th April & Sting in concert on 13th May
- Suites feature a double Jacuzzi and fully stocked mini bar including spirits and premium brands
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of the Dominican Republic where the amazing beaches of Juan Dolio await you. Also...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...