Riu Republica to open in Dominican Republic this summer
RIU Hotels and Resorts have announced that they will open a brand new hotel in the Dominican Republic this summer. The adults-only Riu Republica will be located in Punta Cana, and it will have luxury facilities including two infinity swimming pools, a swim-up bar, a Jacuzzi, gym, bars, a wellness centre, and the Pacha nightclub.
This summer, RIU Hotels and Resorts will open their newest Caribbean hotel with the launch of the Riu Republica.
Located in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, the adults-only hotel will sit on the beautiful Macao beachfront. Guests can take part in a variety of fun water sports in the turquoise sea, such as kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling, and pedalo trips.
The all-inclusive beachfront hotel has two big infinity swimming pools where guests can relax with a drink at the swim-up bar or enjoy the bubbles in the Jacuzzi.
Facilities at Riu Republica include a fitness centre, large sun terraces, bars with premium drinks, three a la carte restaurants, a buffet dining venue, and "Pacha", a nightclub that is open six nights a week.
Holidaymakers can unwind with rejuvenating and soothing treatments at the wellness centre, along with a beauty and hair dressing salon.
RIU Hotels and Resorts is a family-run company with more than 100 hotels in 16 countries across the world.
Punta Cana is situated on the east coast of the Dominican Republic and the region is renowned for its world-class golf resorts and designer championship golf courses. The surrounding turquoise ocean provides plenty of opportunities for scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, windsurfing, sailing, and deep-sea fishing adventures, while the Bavaro area is home to the award-winning Bavaro Beach and an array of luxury hotels, casinos, boutique shops, gourmet restaurants, and chic bars.
The Dominican Republic is a nation on the tropical island of Hispaniola located in the Caribbean Sea. The country occupies the eastern two thirds of the island and the remaining third belongs to the nation of Haiti.
The country was discovered by explorer Christopher Columbus in 1492 and it has since become a popular tourist destination with more than 220,000 British holidaymakers visiting a year.
Home to the world's first Whale Sanctuary, the nation is a leader in eco-tourism and there are established protection zones for more than 20 per cent of its coastal and land areas.
The nation's magnificent natural landscapes include white sand beaches fringed with swaying palm tree, azure ocean water, undulating green hills and winding valleys, rivers, lakes and cascading waterfalls, and majestic mountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Free upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Room
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Live it up and enjoy a stay at the brand new Now Onyx Punta Cana, perfectly located on a pristine beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy unlimited luxury, sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Spend eight days lazing in the abundant Punta Cana sunshine as you enjoy the best in hospitality that the Dominican...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...