Hard Rock International to open new hotel and casino in Santo Domingo
Hard Rock International has unveiled its plans for a brand new hotel in the Dominican Republic. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Santo Domingo is scheduled to open in 2017, and will have 400 guest rooms and suites, a 23,000-square-foot casino with two bars, a nightclub, the signature Rock Spa, a pool with cabanas, and several gourmet restaurants and stylish bars.
Hard Rock International has revealed plans of its newest hotel project in the Caribbean. The hotel group will open its second hotel in the Dominican Republic in 2017 with the launch of Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Santo Domingo in collaboration with All Inclusive Collection.
Located in the heart of the capital, the property will have 400 guest rooms and suites, including a Rock Star Suite and a Rock Royalty Level floor.
Nelson Parker, the Vice President of Casino Development for Hard Rock International, explained:
"The Dominican Republic is the region's most visited country and continues to be the top performing destination in the Caribbean. In fact, the country received 19% of the record number of 26.3 million visitors to the Caribbean region in 2014.
"The decision to bring a full service hotel and the brand's second Caribbean casino to the Dominican Republic is a testament to the country's remarkable strength in tourism."
Facilities at the luxury hotel will include a modern 23,000-square-foot casino with two bars, 400 slot machines, and 40 table games; a nightclub that open out into the main swimming pool, the Rock Shop; a pool with a bar and grill, and cabanas; and an array of gourmet restaurants and stylish bars, including a cigar lounge.
Guests can indulge in pampering treatments at the signature Rock Spa with its Rhythm and Motion menu that features music-inspired treatments and services such as Synchronicity, a pulsating massage featuring greatest classic hits that uses techniques, pressure and rhythm with natural organic essential oils to reduce stress, ease muscle tension, and detoxify the body.
Guests staying at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Santo Domingo can enjoy a range of rock-n-roll programmes, such as the free interactive Sound Of Your Stay® amenity– free that offers hands-on music experiences, in-room guitar jam sessions, playlist download upon check-in, and in-room delivery of professional DJ equipment.
"We've had overwhelming success with our resort in Punta Cana, and are thrilled to continue our collaboration with Hard Rock International and introduce Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Santo Domingo."
Commented Frank Maduro, the Vice President of Marketing for All Inclusive Collection. Mr Maduro also explained:
"The vibrant atmosphere of the destination, matched with our luxury offerings and unique amenities, will make for an unforgettable and fun experience for all travellers."
Hard Rock International operates 212 venues in 69 countries, including 23 Hard Rock hotels, 162 cafes and 11 casinos. Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in locations all over the globe.
Santo Domingo, a UNESCO world heritage site, is the capital of the Dominican Republic, divided by the Ozama River. Steeped in history, the city features old Victorian houses, tree-lined streets, and casinos. Visitors can visit historic monuments and attractions such as Columbus's Lighthouse, where the famous explorer's remains are buried; the open caves of the Parque Nacional Los Tres Ojos; and the National Aquarium.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
This all inclusive resort provides luxurious holidaying at its very best with a true Dominican flavour
- Boasting a wonderful location, immaculate tropical gardens, and a stunning stretch of beach
- A choice of six specialty restaurants featuring Mexican, Oriental, Steak House and more
- Honeymoon couples receive a bottle of champagne, fruit basket and a romantic dinner
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Family friendly services including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Enjoy an array of activities including watersports, golf, horse riding, organised ball games, aerobic, dance and Spanish classes and more.
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...