Jumeirah Group launches booking app for mobile and tablet users
The Jumeirah Group has launched a brand new mobile booking app for guests looking to book stays at its hotels across the world. The mobile platform has the same "three-step booking flow" that can be found on the luxury hotel groups' desktop site and enables faster checkout and bookings for mobile and tablet users.
The Jumeriah Group has launched a new app that will make the booking process easier for mobile and tablet users.
The "three-step booking flow" is the same as the desktop site, and can load in under three seconds on 3G connections, making it easier for people to book their stays at Jumeirah hotels across the globe.
It also makes it easier for customers who are booking a variety of stays in the same visit providing a faster checkout experience and avoiding abandoned carts.
"Our guests are accessing the internet in a much wider range of ways than before."
Explained Ross McAuley, the Group Vice President of Brand, Digital and Loyalty. Mr McAuley also said:
"Tablets, laptops, gaming devices, watches and mobile devices are becoming increasingly popular as a way for visitors to find our brand online. That's why it is extremely important for an innovative company such as Jumeirah to stay ahead of the game, continuously enhance its web offering and remain a true industry leader."
Approximately 50 per cent of visitors to Jumeirah Group's websites use a mobile or tablets to book their stays at the luxury hotels.
The luxury hotel group launched the mobile site to provide a better mobile experience for customers and improve commercial performance.
Since it launched, the bounce rate reduced from 75 per cent to 37 per cent, and in December 2015, revenues from bookings increased by 280 per cent year on year compare to the existing mobile site.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group operates 23 hotels across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, in cities including Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Baku, Bodrum, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Mallorca, Rome, the Maldives, and Shanghai.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group now operates nine Dubai hotels including the iconic Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Madinat Jumeirah, World Trade Centre Residence, Jumeirah Mina A'Saram, Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, and the award-winning Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai that is built in the shape of a crest of a wave.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...