Jumeirah Group launches booking app for mobile and tablet users
The Jumeirah Group has launched a brand new mobile booking app for guests looking to book stays at its hotels across the world. The mobile platform has the same "three-step booking flow" that can be found on the luxury hotel groups' desktop site and enables faster checkout and bookings for mobile and tablet users.
The Jumeriah Group has launched a new app that will make the booking process easier for mobile and tablet users.
The "three-step booking flow" is the same as the desktop site, and can load in under three seconds on 3G connections, making it easier for people to book their stays at Jumeirah hotels across the globe.
It also makes it easier for customers who are booking a variety of stays in the same visit providing a faster checkout experience and avoiding abandoned carts.
"Our guests are accessing the internet in a much wider range of ways than before."
Explained Ross McAuley, the Group Vice President of Brand, Digital and Loyalty. Mr McAuley also said:
"Tablets, laptops, gaming devices, watches and mobile devices are becoming increasingly popular as a way for visitors to find our brand online. That's why it is extremely important for an innovative company such as Jumeirah to stay ahead of the game, continuously enhance its web offering and remain a true industry leader."
Approximately 50 per cent of visitors to Jumeirah Group's websites use a mobile or tablets to book their stays at the luxury hotels.
The luxury hotel group launched the mobile site to provide a better mobile experience for customers and improve commercial performance.
Since it launched, the bounce rate reduced from 75 per cent to 37 per cent, and in December 2015, revenues from bookings increased by 280 per cent year on year compare to the existing mobile site.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group operates 23 hotels across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, in cities including Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Baku, Bodrum, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Mallorca, Rome, the Maldives, and Shanghai.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group now operates nine Dubai hotels including the iconic Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Madinat Jumeirah, World Trade Centre Residence, Jumeirah Mina A'Saram, Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, and the award-winning Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai that is built in the shape of a crest of a wave.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...