Jumeirah Group launches booking app for mobile and tablet users
The Jumeirah Group has launched a brand new mobile booking app for guests looking to book stays at its hotels across the world. The mobile platform has the same "three-step booking flow" that can be found on the luxury hotel groups' desktop site and enables faster checkout and bookings for mobile and tablet users.
The Jumeriah Group has launched a new app that will make the booking process easier for mobile and tablet users.
The "three-step booking flow" is the same as the desktop site, and can load in under three seconds on 3G connections, making it easier for people to book their stays at Jumeirah hotels across the globe.
It also makes it easier for customers who are booking a variety of stays in the same visit providing a faster checkout experience and avoiding abandoned carts.
"Our guests are accessing the internet in a much wider range of ways than before."
Explained Ross McAuley, the Group Vice President of Brand, Digital and Loyalty. Mr McAuley also said:
"Tablets, laptops, gaming devices, watches and mobile devices are becoming increasingly popular as a way for visitors to find our brand online. That's why it is extremely important for an innovative company such as Jumeirah to stay ahead of the game, continuously enhance its web offering and remain a true industry leader."
Approximately 50 per cent of visitors to Jumeirah Group's websites use a mobile or tablets to book their stays at the luxury hotels.
The luxury hotel group launched the mobile site to provide a better mobile experience for customers and improve commercial performance.
Since it launched, the bounce rate reduced from 75 per cent to 37 per cent, and in December 2015, revenues from bookings increased by 280 per cent year on year compare to the existing mobile site.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group operates 23 hotels across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, in cities including Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Baku, Bodrum, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Mallorca, Rome, the Maldives, and Shanghai.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group now operates nine Dubai hotels including the iconic Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Madinat Jumeirah, World Trade Centre Residence, Jumeirah Mina A'Saram, Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, and the award-winning Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai that is built in the shape of a crest of a wave.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...