Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya awarded AAA Diamond Honour for 13th Year
Mexico's Zoetry Paraiso resort has received the coveted AAA Five Diamond Award for the 13th consecutive year. The luxury property in the Riviera Maya is a secluded, tranquil retreat that offer guests Endless Privileges, holistic wellness, gourmet dining, and a beachfront location with views stretching out across the turquoise ocean.
AMResorts has announced that the Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya has been honoured with AAA Five Diamond Award for the 13th consecutive year.
Situated in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico, the luxury property is hailed as tranquil, secluded retreat that boasts upscale amenities, high end service and idyllic beachfront location.
The prestigious award is given to hotels and resorts that exceed the highest standards of services, facilities, and overall quality based on AAA's high standards.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is located just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), within 14 acres of stunning natural grounds and the property translates as "the paradise of the beautiful one". The "beauty" refers to the wife of the Mexican architect, a man who continues to live on the property for 80 per cent of the year.
Guests staying at the resort can enjoy a wide range of upscale facilities such as three gourmet and reservation-free restaurants, including the AAA Four Diamond award-winning La Canoa; a holistic wellness spa that offers exclusive thalassotherapy, native Mayan treatments, skin care, couples massages, body wraps, and massages; a beachfront fresh water pool; and guests can also experience Endless Privileges® - the unique and luxurious all-inclusive concept of the Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts.
Each of the 90 luxury oversized oceanfront suites have been given an individual name of a destination that the architect and his "beauty" has travelled to. The guest rooms have been decorated in one of several themes, ranging from African, Mexican, Hindu, Balinese, and Mediterranean.
During their stay at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, visitors will received a welcome bottle of tequila upon arrival, a fresh bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, complimentary in-suite mini-bar refreshed twice daily, 24-hour private in-suite dining, luxurious Bvlgari® bath products, daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions, a complimentary 20-minute Thalasso experience, and exclusive, private, personalised chauffeured airport transfers.
Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts is a brand owned by AMResorts, a hotel group that was established in 2001 and operates a selection of luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...