Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya awarded AAA Diamond Honour for 13th Year
Mexico's Zoetry Paraiso resort has received the coveted AAA Five Diamond Award for the 13th consecutive year. The luxury property in the Riviera Maya is a secluded, tranquil retreat that offer guests Endless Privileges, holistic wellness, gourmet dining, and a beachfront location with views stretching out across the turquoise ocean.
AMResorts has announced that the Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya has been honoured with AAA Five Diamond Award for the 13th consecutive year.
Situated in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico, the luxury property is hailed as tranquil, secluded retreat that boasts upscale amenities, high end service and idyllic beachfront location.
The prestigious award is given to hotels and resorts that exceed the highest standards of services, facilities, and overall quality based on AAA's high standards.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is located just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), within 14 acres of stunning natural grounds and the property translates as "the paradise of the beautiful one". The "beauty" refers to the wife of the Mexican architect, a man who continues to live on the property for 80 per cent of the year.
Guests staying at the resort can enjoy a wide range of upscale facilities such as three gourmet and reservation-free restaurants, including the AAA Four Diamond award-winning La Canoa; a holistic wellness spa that offers exclusive thalassotherapy, native Mayan treatments, skin care, couples massages, body wraps, and massages; a beachfront fresh water pool; and guests can also experience Endless Privileges® - the unique and luxurious all-inclusive concept of the Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts.
Each of the 90 luxury oversized oceanfront suites have been given an individual name of a destination that the architect and his "beauty" has travelled to. The guest rooms have been decorated in one of several themes, ranging from African, Mexican, Hindu, Balinese, and Mediterranean.
During their stay at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, visitors will received a welcome bottle of tequila upon arrival, a fresh bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, complimentary in-suite mini-bar refreshed twice daily, 24-hour private in-suite dining, luxurious Bvlgari® bath products, daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions, a complimentary 20-minute Thalasso experience, and exclusive, private, personalised chauffeured airport transfers.
Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts is a brand owned by AMResorts, a hotel group that was established in 2001 and operates a selection of luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Kids can Stay, Play and Eat free at Moon Palace when travelling from 1st June to 31st August 2016 & October Half Term (17th - 31st October 2016)
- Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...