Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya awarded AAA Diamond Honour for 13th Year
Mexico's Zoetry Paraiso resort has received the coveted AAA Five Diamond Award for the 13th consecutive year. The luxury property in the Riviera Maya is a secluded, tranquil retreat that offer guests Endless Privileges, holistic wellness, gourmet dining, and a beachfront location with views stretching out across the turquoise ocean.
AMResorts has announced that the Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya has been honoured with AAA Five Diamond Award for the 13th consecutive year.
Situated in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico, the luxury property is hailed as tranquil, secluded retreat that boasts upscale amenities, high end service and idyllic beachfront location.
The prestigious award is given to hotels and resorts that exceed the highest standards of services, facilities, and overall quality based on AAA's high standards.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is located just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), within 14 acres of stunning natural grounds and the property translates as "the paradise of the beautiful one". The "beauty" refers to the wife of the Mexican architect, a man who continues to live on the property for 80 per cent of the year.
Guests staying at the resort can enjoy a wide range of upscale facilities such as three gourmet and reservation-free restaurants, including the AAA Four Diamond award-winning La Canoa; a holistic wellness spa that offers exclusive thalassotherapy, native Mayan treatments, skin care, couples massages, body wraps, and massages; a beachfront fresh water pool; and guests can also experience Endless Privileges® - the unique and luxurious all-inclusive concept of the Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts.
Each of the 90 luxury oversized oceanfront suites have been given an individual name of a destination that the architect and his "beauty" has travelled to. The guest rooms have been decorated in one of several themes, ranging from African, Mexican, Hindu, Balinese, and Mediterranean.
During their stay at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, visitors will received a welcome bottle of tequila upon arrival, a fresh bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, complimentary in-suite mini-bar refreshed twice daily, 24-hour private in-suite dining, luxurious Bvlgari® bath products, daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions, a complimentary 20-minute Thalasso experience, and exclusive, private, personalised chauffeured airport transfers.
Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts is a brand owned by AMResorts, a hotel group that was established in 2001 and operates a selection of luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...