Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya awarded AAA Diamond Honour for 13th Year
Mexico's Zoetry Paraiso resort has received the coveted AAA Five Diamond Award for the 13th consecutive year. The luxury property in the Riviera Maya is a secluded, tranquil retreat that offer guests Endless Privileges, holistic wellness, gourmet dining, and a beachfront location with views stretching out across the turquoise ocean.
AMResorts has announced that the Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya has been honoured with AAA Five Diamond Award for the 13th consecutive year.
Situated in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico, the luxury property is hailed as tranquil, secluded retreat that boasts upscale amenities, high end service and idyllic beachfront location.
The prestigious award is given to hotels and resorts that exceed the highest standards of services, facilities, and overall quality based on AAA's high standards.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is located just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), within 14 acres of stunning natural grounds and the property translates as "the paradise of the beautiful one". The "beauty" refers to the wife of the Mexican architect, a man who continues to live on the property for 80 per cent of the year.
Guests staying at the resort can enjoy a wide range of upscale facilities such as three gourmet and reservation-free restaurants, including the AAA Four Diamond award-winning La Canoa; a holistic wellness spa that offers exclusive thalassotherapy, native Mayan treatments, skin care, couples massages, body wraps, and massages; a beachfront fresh water pool; and guests can also experience Endless Privileges® - the unique and luxurious all-inclusive concept of the Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts.
Each of the 90 luxury oversized oceanfront suites have been given an individual name of a destination that the architect and his "beauty" has travelled to. The guest rooms have been decorated in one of several themes, ranging from African, Mexican, Hindu, Balinese, and Mediterranean.
During their stay at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, visitors will received a welcome bottle of tequila upon arrival, a fresh bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, complimentary in-suite mini-bar refreshed twice daily, 24-hour private in-suite dining, luxurious Bvlgari® bath products, daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions, a complimentary 20-minute Thalasso experience, and exclusive, private, personalised chauffeured airport transfers.
Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts is a brand owned by AMResorts, a hotel group that was established in 2001 and operates a selection of luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...