Melia Hotels opens Melia Braco Village in Jamaica
Melia Hotels International has announced the opening of the new Melia Braco Village in Rio Bueno in Jamaica. Situated 30 miles from Montego Bay, the luxury resort has 226 guest rooms and 61 suites, plus upscale facilities including two swimming pools, three bars, six restaurants, a kids club and the YHI spa.
Melia Hotels International is celebrating the opening of its newest property in the Caribbean with the launch of Melia Braco Village in Rio Bueno.
Situated approximately 20 minutes from Montego Bay AIrport (MBJ), the all-inclusive resort has 226 guest rooms and 61 suites and caters for both adults and children.
Accommodation features include Nespresso coffee machines, minibars, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, high speed internet, 24-hour room service, and robes and slippers.
Guest can enjoy facilities including two swimming pools, three bars, and six restaurants including the open-kitchen concept The Market Place, the beachside Jamaican dining outlet O'Grille, and the a la carte Italian restaurant Rasta Pasta.
The Level is a lounge floor concept where guests can relax in the VIP lounge that offers private check-in and light afternoon snacks. Guests staying on The Level will have access to the beachside Golden Sand restaurant, concierge service, and premium alcohol service. There's a choice of beachside or oceanfront guest rooms and The Level guests can also indulge in complimentary YHI spa treatments.
Younger guests aged five to 12 will have fun at the Kids and Co. club where they can take part in a variety of interactive games, arts and crafts, and fun activities.
Rio Bueno is a village situated 32 miles east of Montego Bay, home to the deepest harbour in Jamaica.
Melia Hotels International is a Spanish hotel group that operates 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels and Club Melia.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, and one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With vast white sand beaches fringed with warm azure ocean waters, luxury beachfront resorts, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, verdant undulating green hills, and dense forests, travellers will have plenty of opportunities to marvel at the country's breathtaking natural scenery.
Popular tourist attractions include the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Discounted rates available for 2018 available for a limited time!
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....