Melia Hotels opens Melia Braco Village in Jamaica
Melia Hotels International has announced the opening of the new Melia Braco Village in Rio Bueno in Jamaica. Situated 30 miles from Montego Bay, the luxury resort has 226 guest rooms and 61 suites, plus upscale facilities including two swimming pools, three bars, six restaurants, a kids club and the YHI spa.
Melia Hotels International is celebrating the opening of its newest property in the Caribbean with the launch of Melia Braco Village in Rio Bueno.
Situated approximately 20 minutes from Montego Bay AIrport (MBJ), the all-inclusive resort has 226 guest rooms and 61 suites and caters for both adults and children.
Accommodation features include Nespresso coffee machines, minibars, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, high speed internet, 24-hour room service, and robes and slippers.
Guest can enjoy facilities including two swimming pools, three bars, and six restaurants including the open-kitchen concept The Market Place, the beachside Jamaican dining outlet O'Grille, and the a la carte Italian restaurant Rasta Pasta.
The Level is a lounge floor concept where guests can relax in the VIP lounge that offers private check-in and light afternoon snacks. Guests staying on The Level will have access to the beachside Golden Sand restaurant, concierge service, and premium alcohol service. There's a choice of beachside or oceanfront guest rooms and The Level guests can also indulge in complimentary YHI spa treatments.
Younger guests aged five to 12 will have fun at the Kids and Co. club where they can take part in a variety of interactive games, arts and crafts, and fun activities.
Rio Bueno is a village situated 32 miles east of Montego Bay, home to the deepest harbour in Jamaica.
Melia Hotels International is a Spanish hotel group that operates 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels and Club Melia.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, and one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With vast white sand beaches fringed with warm azure ocean waters, luxury beachfront resorts, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, verdant undulating green hills, and dense forests, travellers will have plenty of opportunities to marvel at the country's breathtaking natural scenery.
Popular tourist attractions include the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free!
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Enjoy a blissful escape to this amazing five star hotel offering endless privileges steps from the Caribbean Sea
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- Stay at the unique beach front Zoetry Montego Bay with Endless Privileges
- If you wish to get out and about from the resort then there is a complimentary shuttle to the Rose Hall shopping Arcade
- All Suites include dedicated butler service. This personalized service is at no extra cost
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...