Melia Hotels opens Melia Braco Village in Jamaica
Melia Hotels International has announced the opening of the new Melia Braco Village in Rio Bueno in Jamaica. Situated 30 miles from Montego Bay, the luxury resort has 226 guest rooms and 61 suites, plus upscale facilities including two swimming pools, three bars, six restaurants, a kids club and the YHI spa.
Melia Hotels International is celebrating the opening of its newest property in the Caribbean with the launch of Melia Braco Village in Rio Bueno.
Situated approximately 20 minutes from Montego Bay AIrport (MBJ), the all-inclusive resort has 226 guest rooms and 61 suites and caters for both adults and children.
Accommodation features include Nespresso coffee machines, minibars, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, high speed internet, 24-hour room service, and robes and slippers.
Guest can enjoy facilities including two swimming pools, three bars, and six restaurants including the open-kitchen concept The Market Place, the beachside Jamaican dining outlet O'Grille, and the a la carte Italian restaurant Rasta Pasta.
The Level is a lounge floor concept where guests can relax in the VIP lounge that offers private check-in and light afternoon snacks. Guests staying on The Level will have access to the beachside Golden Sand restaurant, concierge service, and premium alcohol service. There's a choice of beachside or oceanfront guest rooms and The Level guests can also indulge in complimentary YHI spa treatments.
Younger guests aged five to 12 will have fun at the Kids and Co. club where they can take part in a variety of interactive games, arts and crafts, and fun activities.
Rio Bueno is a village situated 32 miles east of Montego Bay, home to the deepest harbour in Jamaica.
Melia Hotels International is a Spanish hotel group that operates 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels and Club Melia.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, and one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With vast white sand beaches fringed with warm azure ocean waters, luxury beachfront resorts, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, verdant undulating green hills, and dense forests, travellers will have plenty of opportunities to marvel at the country's breathtaking natural scenery.
Popular tourist attractions include the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Book now and take advantage of a fantastic room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...