Melia Hotels opens Melia Braco Village in Jamaica
Melia Hotels International has announced the opening of the new Melia Braco Village in Rio Bueno in Jamaica. Situated 30 miles from Montego Bay, the luxury resort has 226 guest rooms and 61 suites, plus upscale facilities including two swimming pools, three bars, six restaurants, a kids club and the YHI spa.
Melia Hotels International is celebrating the opening of its newest property in the Caribbean with the launch of Melia Braco Village in Rio Bueno.
Situated approximately 20 minutes from Montego Bay AIrport (MBJ), the all-inclusive resort has 226 guest rooms and 61 suites and caters for both adults and children.
Accommodation features include Nespresso coffee machines, minibars, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, high speed internet, 24-hour room service, and robes and slippers.
Guest can enjoy facilities including two swimming pools, three bars, and six restaurants including the open-kitchen concept The Market Place, the beachside Jamaican dining outlet O'Grille, and the a la carte Italian restaurant Rasta Pasta.
The Level is a lounge floor concept where guests can relax in the VIP lounge that offers private check-in and light afternoon snacks. Guests staying on The Level will have access to the beachside Golden Sand restaurant, concierge service, and premium alcohol service. There's a choice of beachside or oceanfront guest rooms and The Level guests can also indulge in complimentary YHI spa treatments.
Younger guests aged five to 12 will have fun at the Kids and Co. club where they can take part in a variety of interactive games, arts and crafts, and fun activities.
Rio Bueno is a village situated 32 miles east of Montego Bay, home to the deepest harbour in Jamaica.
Melia Hotels International is a Spanish hotel group that operates 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels and Club Melia.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, and one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With vast white sand beaches fringed with warm azure ocean waters, luxury beachfront resorts, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, verdant undulating green hills, and dense forests, travellers will have plenty of opportunities to marvel at the country's breathtaking natural scenery.
Popular tourist attractions include the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- All Inclusive Resort with all meals and beverages included
- Family Friendly Hotel where up to 2 Kids can stay and play for free
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- 2 Kids 14 and under stay and play free
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...