Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah to open in 2016
Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah is scheduled to open to guests in 2016, marking Viceroy's debut entry into Dubai. Located at the base trunk of The Palm Jumeirah, the beachfront hotel will have 477 guest rooms and upscale facilities including a spa, multiple restaurants, a beach club and a 100-metre-long swimming pool.
Viceroy will be making its debut in Dubai this year with the opening of the Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah.
The luxurious hotel will be located at the base trunk of manmade island The Palm Jumeirah, and will have 477 guest rooms and suites, and 222 signature Viceroy Residences.
Facilities at Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah include a lavish spa, an array of restaurants serving gourmet international cuisine, a beach club, a 100-metre swimming pool, children's clubs, sports facilities, and bars and lounges.
Designed by Yabu Pushelberg and NAO Taniyama and Associates, the beachfront hotel is close to Sheikh Zayed Road and just15 minutes from the downtown city centre where guests can access Dubai Marina and Dubai International Financial Centre.
The Viceroy Group is also planning to open two new hotels in Dubai in the near future: the Viceroy Dubai Sheikh Zayed Road and the Viceroy Dubai Business Bay.
The Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah will be the U.S-based hotel group's second property in the United Arab Emirates. Located in Palm Jumeirah, one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline.
The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts a collection of luxury Dubai hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and shops that create the perfect destination for luxury breaks.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. Travellers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
The emirate is home to fascinating and unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as several annual events including Dubai Summer Surprises, the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, and the UAE Desert Challenge.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a...