Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah to open in 2016
Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah is scheduled to open to guests in 2016, marking Viceroy's debut entry into Dubai. Located at the base trunk of The Palm Jumeirah, the beachfront hotel will have 477 guest rooms and upscale facilities including a spa, multiple restaurants, a beach club and a 100-metre-long swimming pool.
Viceroy will be making its debut in Dubai this year with the opening of the Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah.
The luxurious hotel will be located at the base trunk of manmade island The Palm Jumeirah, and will have 477 guest rooms and suites, and 222 signature Viceroy Residences.
Facilities at Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah include a lavish spa, an array of restaurants serving gourmet international cuisine, a beach club, a 100-metre swimming pool, children's clubs, sports facilities, and bars and lounges.
Designed by Yabu Pushelberg and NAO Taniyama and Associates, the beachfront hotel is close to Sheikh Zayed Road and just15 minutes from the downtown city centre where guests can access Dubai Marina and Dubai International Financial Centre.
The Viceroy Group is also planning to open two new hotels in Dubai in the near future: the Viceroy Dubai Sheikh Zayed Road and the Viceroy Dubai Business Bay.
The Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah will be the U.S-based hotel group's second property in the United Arab Emirates. Located in Palm Jumeirah, one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline.
The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts a collection of luxury Dubai hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and shops that create the perfect destination for luxury breaks.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. Travellers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
The emirate is home to fascinating and unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as several annual events including Dubai Summer Surprises, the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, and the UAE Desert Challenge.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...