Cap Maison welcomes St Lucian Chef to 2016 Guest Chef Series
Cap Maison will be offering its popular Guest Chef Series once again this month in St Lucia. The luxury resort will host St Lucian chef Shorne Benjamin from 15th to 17th January, 2016, and guests will be able to enjoy a weekend package that includes accommodation, dinners and expert advice from the renowned chef.
Cap Maison will welcome the return of its Guest Chef Series this month as it gets ready to host Chef Shorne Benjamin in the kitchen of Cliff at Cap.
The chef will be returning to St Lucia from 15th to 17th January, 2016 to show off his skills at the luxury resort.
Guests can enjoy the Chef Series Weekend Package, which includes accommodation and dinners, and the chance to watch the chef work his magic.
Shorne Benjamin grew up in St Lucia and he is a graduate of the French Culinary Institute in New York City. He has worked alongside renowned chefs such as Jean-Georges Vongerichten at ABC Kitchen and James Jermyn of Maloney and Porcelli in New York.
Benjamin is also the co-founder and Executive Chef of ShorCulinaire, a company offering private chef and catering services, and he is the current Chef de Partie at The Shop at Andaz 5th Avenue in New York City.
The Executive Chef at Cap Maison, Craig Jones, created the Guest Chef Series six years ago at his Cliff at Cap restaurant to cook alongside culinary colleagues from some of the world's greatest kitchens. Ross Stevenson, the General Manager of Cap Maison, explained:
"By bringing guest chefs to Cap Maison, we keeps things fresh and bring new influences to our island restaurant. In the end, it's really collaboration between Chef Craig Jones and guests like Chef Benjamin. And for our guests, it's an exciting weekend of food and wine in this idyllic Caribbean, seaside setting."
The Cliff at Cap restaurant opened in 2008 and boasts spectacular views looking out across the Caribbean Sea. Guests can enjoy French West Indian-inspired cuisine sourced by fresh island produce.
Cap Maison is a family-owned award-winning boutique hotel in St Lucia perched above its own white sandy beach. Guests can enjoy lavish accommodation, as well as an array of facilities such as the Spa Maison, a fitness centre, running and hiking club, the thriving house reef for snorkelling, and its 46 foot luxury motor yacht.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea and it is a hotpot for romantic weddings, honeymoons, and family escapes. The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline "Simply Beautiful" and as the recipient of multiple international awards.
Popular tourist attractions include the cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 1 Child stays and eats FREE in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay FREE in a Family Suite
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation plus an extra £55 off booking bonus with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...