Cap Maison welcomes St Lucian Chef to 2016 Guest Chef Series
Cap Maison will be offering its popular Guest Chef Series once again this month in St Lucia. The luxury resort will host St Lucian chef Shorne Benjamin from 15th to 17th January, 2016, and guests will be able to enjoy a weekend package that includes accommodation, dinners and expert advice from the renowned chef.
Cap Maison will welcome the return of its Guest Chef Series this month as it gets ready to host Chef Shorne Benjamin in the kitchen of Cliff at Cap.
The chef will be returning to St Lucia from 15th to 17th January, 2016 to show off his skills at the luxury resort.
Guests can enjoy the Chef Series Weekend Package, which includes accommodation and dinners, and the chance to watch the chef work his magic.
Shorne Benjamin grew up in St Lucia and he is a graduate of the French Culinary Institute in New York City. He has worked alongside renowned chefs such as Jean-Georges Vongerichten at ABC Kitchen and James Jermyn of Maloney and Porcelli in New York.
Benjamin is also the co-founder and Executive Chef of ShorCulinaire, a company offering private chef and catering services, and he is the current Chef de Partie at The Shop at Andaz 5th Avenue in New York City.
The Executive Chef at Cap Maison, Craig Jones, created the Guest Chef Series six years ago at his Cliff at Cap restaurant to cook alongside culinary colleagues from some of the world's greatest kitchens. Ross Stevenson, the General Manager of Cap Maison, explained:
"By bringing guest chefs to Cap Maison, we keeps things fresh and bring new influences to our island restaurant. In the end, it's really collaboration between Chef Craig Jones and guests like Chef Benjamin. And for our guests, it's an exciting weekend of food and wine in this idyllic Caribbean, seaside setting."
The Cliff at Cap restaurant opened in 2008 and boasts spectacular views looking out across the Caribbean Sea. Guests can enjoy French West Indian-inspired cuisine sourced by fresh island produce.
Cap Maison is a family-owned award-winning boutique hotel in St Lucia perched above its own white sandy beach. Guests can enjoy lavish accommodation, as well as an array of facilities such as the Spa Maison, a fitness centre, running and hiking club, the thriving house reef for snorkelling, and its 46 foot luxury motor yacht.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea and it is a hotpot for romantic weddings, honeymoons, and family escapes. The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline "Simply Beautiful" and as the recipient of multiple international awards.
Popular tourist attractions include the cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Premium All-Inclusive Resort with 8 Restaurants and 7 Bars to choose from
- Save up to a fantastic 70% up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with a family and adults only section
Enjoy your stay in Anse Chastanet, the only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- Incredible savings of upto 35% on all room types
- A private Helipad for helicopter arrivals is available to all guests
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres with two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....