Cap Maison welcomes St Lucian Chef to 2016 Guest Chef Series
Cap Maison will be offering its popular Guest Chef Series once again this month in St Lucia. The luxury resort will host St Lucian chef Shorne Benjamin from 15th to 17th January, 2016, and guests will be able to enjoy a weekend package that includes accommodation, dinners and expert advice from the renowned chef.
Cap Maison will welcome the return of its Guest Chef Series this month as it gets ready to host Chef Shorne Benjamin in the kitchen of Cliff at Cap.
The chef will be returning to St Lucia from 15th to 17th January, 2016 to show off his skills at the luxury resort.
Guests can enjoy the Chef Series Weekend Package, which includes accommodation and dinners, and the chance to watch the chef work his magic.
Shorne Benjamin grew up in St Lucia and he is a graduate of the French Culinary Institute in New York City. He has worked alongside renowned chefs such as Jean-Georges Vongerichten at ABC Kitchen and James Jermyn of Maloney and Porcelli in New York.
Benjamin is also the co-founder and Executive Chef of ShorCulinaire, a company offering private chef and catering services, and he is the current Chef de Partie at The Shop at Andaz 5th Avenue in New York City.
The Executive Chef at Cap Maison, Craig Jones, created the Guest Chef Series six years ago at his Cliff at Cap restaurant to cook alongside culinary colleagues from some of the world's greatest kitchens. Ross Stevenson, the General Manager of Cap Maison, explained:
"By bringing guest chefs to Cap Maison, we keeps things fresh and bring new influences to our island restaurant. In the end, it's really collaboration between Chef Craig Jones and guests like Chef Benjamin. And for our guests, it's an exciting weekend of food and wine in this idyllic Caribbean, seaside setting."
The Cliff at Cap restaurant opened in 2008 and boasts spectacular views looking out across the Caribbean Sea. Guests can enjoy French West Indian-inspired cuisine sourced by fresh island produce.
Cap Maison is a family-owned award-winning boutique hotel in St Lucia perched above its own white sandy beach. Guests can enjoy lavish accommodation, as well as an array of facilities such as the Spa Maison, a fitness centre, running and hiking club, the thriving house reef for snorkelling, and its 46 foot luxury motor yacht.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea and it is a hotpot for romantic weddings, honeymoons, and family escapes. The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline "Simply Beautiful" and as the recipient of multiple international awards.
Popular tourist attractions include the cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...