Dubai's Jumeirah Group triumphs at World Travel Awards Grand Final
The Jumeirah Group has received multiple awards at this year's World Travel Awards Grand Final ceremony in Morocco. The Dubai-based hotel company was awarded six accolades for its luxury hotels including Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi, and the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai.
The Jumeirah group has triumphed at this year's World Travel Awards Grand Final, which was held in Morocco.
The red-carpet gala event recognised the best of the best travel and hospitality companies, organisations, airlines and tourism boards across the world.
The Dubai-based hotel group received six awards for some of its most luxurious hotels and resorts.
The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah in Dubai was named as the "World's Leading Luxury All Suite Hotel", Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai was named "World's Leading MICE Hotel," and the Royal Residences at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in Dubai received the award for the "World's Leading Resort Residences."
In Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers was named as the "World's Leading Luxury Hotel", and the hotel's new restaurant Pearls by Michael Caines, was awarded the "World's Leading Fine Dining Hotel Restaurant."
The Jumeirah Group also received the award for the "World's Leading Luxury Hotel Brand Website."
"We are delighted to have received six accolades from the World Travel Awards."
Stated Alison Broadhead, the chief commercial officer for the Jumeirah Group. She continued:
"Collectively they recognise the dedication to excellence which defines Jumeirah's service philosophy and highlights the commitment from our colleagues, who continue to delight our guests from all over the world."
Hailed as the "Oscars of the travel industry" by the global media, the World Travel Awards honour the destinations, hotels and organisations that have largely contributed to the world's travel, tourism and hospitality sector over the past 12 months.
The Jumeirah Group boasts a portfolio of upscale hotels, resorts and high end properties in Dubai and cities across the world including London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
The group operates several hotels in Dubai including the iconic Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Madinat Jumeirah, World Trade Centre Residence, Jumeirah Mina A'Saram, Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel, and the new Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...