Dubai's Jumeirah Group triumphs at World Travel Awards Grand Final
The Jumeirah Group has received multiple awards at this year's World Travel Awards Grand Final ceremony in Morocco. The Dubai-based hotel company was awarded six accolades for its luxury hotels including Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi, and the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai.
The Jumeirah group has triumphed at this year's World Travel Awards Grand Final, which was held in Morocco.
The red-carpet gala event recognised the best of the best travel and hospitality companies, organisations, airlines and tourism boards across the world.
The Dubai-based hotel group received six awards for some of its most luxurious hotels and resorts.
The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah in Dubai was named as the "World's Leading Luxury All Suite Hotel", Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai was named "World's Leading MICE Hotel," and the Royal Residences at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in Dubai received the award for the "World's Leading Resort Residences."
In Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers was named as the "World's Leading Luxury Hotel", and the hotel's new restaurant Pearls by Michael Caines, was awarded the "World's Leading Fine Dining Hotel Restaurant."
The Jumeirah Group also received the award for the "World's Leading Luxury Hotel Brand Website."
"We are delighted to have received six accolades from the World Travel Awards."
Stated Alison Broadhead, the chief commercial officer for the Jumeirah Group. She continued:
"Collectively they recognise the dedication to excellence which defines Jumeirah's service philosophy and highlights the commitment from our colleagues, who continue to delight our guests from all over the world."
Hailed as the "Oscars of the travel industry" by the global media, the World Travel Awards honour the destinations, hotels and organisations that have largely contributed to the world's travel, tourism and hospitality sector over the past 12 months.
The Jumeirah Group boasts a portfolio of upscale hotels, resorts and high end properties in Dubai and cities across the world including London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
The group operates several hotels in Dubai including the iconic Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Madinat Jumeirah, World Trade Centre Residence, Jumeirah Mina A'Saram, Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel, and the new Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius,...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...