Caribbean warmth at The Holiday Place with Couples Resorts and Coconut Bay
Updating everyone at The Holiday Place on everything that Couples Resorts and Coconut Bay has to offer holidaymakers this coming 2016 and beyond, Rosie Watts from Group Promotions recently made it to The Holiday Place's headquarters and gave us some insightful tips and heads-up on what's coming up at these lovely Caribbean properties. Read on below to find out all about what makes a stay at Couples Resorts extra special and what new things guests can expect to find at the beautiful Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
Yesterday afternoon The Holiday Place was treated to a few training sessions delivered by the lovely Rosie Watts, Accounts Executive at Group Promotions.
Rosie came down to our office to shine some light into Couples Resorts – a collection of four beautiful adults-only resorts in Jamaica that are among some of our most popular properties in the Caribbean region, as well as to update us on everything new that’s going on at Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa – one of the most exciting places you can stay at in St Lucia, truly offering something for everyone with a separate adults and families sections.
Starting off with Couples Resorts, Rosie highlighted all that was special and exclusive about this dreamy Jamaican hideaways, exclusively designed to create an ambience of romance and seclusion for couples in love. Presenting us with colourful booklets, leaflets and handouts with handy and easy to digest information (plus some truly awesome recent images) of Couples Swept Away, Couples Negril and Couples Sans Souci, everyone at The Holiday Place got excited about what each of these properties offered and the amazing privileges guests could enjoy as part of their all-inclusive plan.
To put into perspective here’s the full low-down on all the exclusives guests get when staying at any Couples Resorts in Jamaica:
- A Dunn’s River Falls Tour
- A trip to local Sunset Waterside Bar
- A catamaran cruise
- Shopping Shuttle
- A Scuba Diving Resort Course
- FREE Internet Access (including Wi-Fi)
- Honeymoon Package (bottle of sparkling wine, 25-minutes his/hers massage)
- Return transfers to/from Montego Bay Airport
On top of all the above, also included in a stay at any of Couples Resort’s stunning four properties are the following perks:
- Hobie Cat with instruction
- Windsurfing with instruction
- Waterskiing with instruction
- Tennis with instruction
- Reef snorkelling
- Scuba Diving
- Glass Bottom Boat Ride
- Golf 18 holes (green fees and transfers)
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Free Wedding Ceremony
- Trip to Margaritaville
- Gourmet dining
- Unlimited premium brand drinks
- Tips and Gratuities
As it is quite easy to conclude anyone selecting a stay with Couples is guaranteed quite a handful of delights. As Couples Resorts’ own motto states, theirs are properties where guests are invited to:
"Transform your Caribbean holiday into a romantic escape. Experience world-class amenities such as our superb spas surrounded by Jamaica’s most idyllic beach settings and undeniable local charm. Enjoy the finest island-infused cuisine. Dive into a paradise of sports and activities. Or indulge in total privacy. It’s all included, and it’s all inspired by you."
Talking in more detail about each of the properties individually, we learned how the quaint and intimate Couples Sans Souci now features completely new One Bedroom Beachfront Suites as of 30th October 2015 (which look simply amazing, by the way!) and we were shown some spectacular photo slides of the lush scenery and facilities at Couples Swept Away (the largest of them all with a total of 312 rooms and suites plus a spectacular 10-acre sports complex) and the newly refurbished guest rooms at Couples Negril.
Moving on to the next property, the Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa, Rosie was eager to share with us the latest developments at one of St Lucia’s most sought-after resorts, offering the perfect blend of adult relaxation and limitless family fun in a place where both worlds happily coexisted without one disturbing the other.
What’s new at Coconut Bay:
- Brand new 5th swimming pool with large hot tub located in the Harmony side
- Expansion of the Harmony Pool Deck Bar
- Harmony pool-side waiter service
- Expansion of the lobby bar – 360 degree service with outdoor gazebo and fire pits
- New decor and upgrade to Deluxe Garden Splash and Deluxe Garden Harmony rooms
- Refreshing makeover to the stunning Oceanfront Kai Mer Spa
- New fountain and landscaping upon arrival located in the reception area
- New wedding palapa at the Eternity Beach wedding location
- Expansion of the Gift Shop with one store solely for Duty Free items
- New PEARL Wedding Package catering to larger groups
- New Coco Coral Petting Zoo (with feeding stations providing plenty of fun opportunities for little ones to interact with the animals: goats, ducks, sheep, donkeys and one horse)
- New 5th restaurant – La Luna – Private dining by reservation only providing guests with an intimate dining experience.
Beyond all these great new features what can guests expect to find at either the Harmony or Splash Side?
Well, Harmony caters only and strictly to adults seeking relaxation and romance and as such it has been built and designed as a true oasis providing just that. Think peaceful rooms overlooking two panoramic palm-shaded pools with waiter service, a newly-expanded bar, sun decks for two, hammocks and intimate cabana beds.
Splash, on the other hand, has the fun and lively element built into it right from the very design of their vibrant and colourful rooms to the layout of public spaces. On this side all rooms are family-friendly which means they are more spacious to better accommodate parents and their offspring. They also boast a gigantic (truly enormous) 50,000-square-foot Kidz Club, a fun 1,500 foot lazy river and St Lucia’s only in-resort petting zoo.
On top of all that, Splash also features the island’s only 25,000-square-foot paintball course – wow! Clearly then, no one can go wrong when picking this resort, it offers something special and amazing for all.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...