Jumeirah Group to complete Madinat Jumeirah Dubai with opening of new hotel in 2016
The Jumeirah Group will open a new hotel at Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai next year. The beachfront Jumeirah Al Naseem will have 430 guest rooms and suites, and upscale amenities including three swimming pools, a private beach, and guests will have access to the Madinat Theatre, the Talise Spa, and more than 50 restaurants and bars at Souk Madinat Jumeirah.
The Jumeirah Group has unveiled details of its newest hotel at the Madinat Jumeirah resort in Dubai.
Jumeirah Al Naseem is scheduled to open to guest in 2016 and it will have 430 lavish guest rooms and suites with private terraces and walk-in rain showers.
Situated next to Jumeirah Mina A'Salam on the longest private beach in Dubai city, the luxury hotel's name means "gentle wind or sea breeze" in Arabic, which has influenced the building's design and architecture.
The property has three swimming pools, a private stretch of beach, tropical landscaped gardens, and two large banqueting rooms.
Guests will have access to the facilities at Madinat Jumeirah, including the Madinat Theatre, a kids club, the Wild Wadi Waterpark, the Talise Spa, more than 50 restaurants and bars at Souk Madinat Jumeirah, and the resort's three-kilometre network of waterways aboard traditional wooden abra boats.
The opening of the new hotel will complete the development of the luxury resort, which has been in operations for more than a decade.
Madinat Jumeirah resort has two boutique hotels - Jumeirah Al Qasr and Jumeirah Mina A'Salam - and accommodation in 29 traditional summer houses in Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf.
The complex has conference and banqueting facilities, two grand ballrooms, a 1,000-seat amphitheatre, the Madinat Arena, Talise Spa, and Talise Fitness. Souk Madinat Jumeirah has a variety of restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques, and is home to the nightclub Pacha Ibiza Dubai.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group now operates nine hotels in Dubai including the iconic Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Madinat Jumeirah, World Trade Centre Residence, Jumeirah Mina A'Saram, Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel, and the new Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts also manages properties Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Baku, Bodrum, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Mallorca, Rome, the Maldives, and Shanghai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...