Jumeirah Group to complete Madinat Jumeirah Dubai with opening of new hotel in 2016
The Jumeirah Group will open a new hotel at Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai next year. The beachfront Jumeirah Al Naseem will have 430 guest rooms and suites, and upscale amenities including three swimming pools, a private beach, and guests will have access to the Madinat Theatre, the Talise Spa, and more than 50 restaurants and bars at Souk Madinat Jumeirah.
The Jumeirah Group has unveiled details of its newest hotel at the Madinat Jumeirah resort in Dubai.
Jumeirah Al Naseem is scheduled to open to guest in 2016 and it will have 430 lavish guest rooms and suites with private terraces and walk-in rain showers.
Situated next to Jumeirah Mina A'Salam on the longest private beach in Dubai city, the luxury hotel's name means "gentle wind or sea breeze" in Arabic, which has influenced the building's design and architecture.
The property has three swimming pools, a private stretch of beach, tropical landscaped gardens, and two large banqueting rooms.
Guests will have access to the facilities at Madinat Jumeirah, including the Madinat Theatre, a kids club, the Wild Wadi Waterpark, the Talise Spa, more than 50 restaurants and bars at Souk Madinat Jumeirah, and the resort's three-kilometre network of waterways aboard traditional wooden abra boats.
The opening of the new hotel will complete the development of the luxury resort, which has been in operations for more than a decade.
Madinat Jumeirah resort has two boutique hotels - Jumeirah Al Qasr and Jumeirah Mina A'Salam - and accommodation in 29 traditional summer houses in Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf.
The complex has conference and banqueting facilities, two grand ballrooms, a 1,000-seat amphitheatre, the Madinat Arena, Talise Spa, and Talise Fitness. Souk Madinat Jumeirah has a variety of restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques, and is home to the nightclub Pacha Ibiza Dubai.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group now operates nine hotels in Dubai including the iconic Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Madinat Jumeirah, World Trade Centre Residence, Jumeirah Mina A'Saram, Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel, and the new Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts also manages properties Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Baku, Bodrum, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Mallorca, Rome, the Maldives, and Shanghai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...