MSC Cruises to start winter fly-cruise sailings this month from Abu Dhabi or Dubai
MSC Cruises will launch its winter fly-cruise sailings to the United Arab Emirates this month. Passengers will have the choice of week-long sailings from Dubai or Abu Dhabi aboard the MSC Musica between December and March, and flights will operate from London Gatwick, Glasgow, Manchester, and Dublin.
MSC Cruises will commence its winter season of fly-cruise sailings this month to the United Arab Emirates.
The cruise company will operate 16 week-long sailings departing from either Dubai or Abu Dhabi between December, 2015 and March, 2016, aboard the MSC Musica.
Flights will be operated by Emirates from London Gatwick and Glasgow, and Etihad Airways will offer services from Manchester, London Heathrow and Dublin.
"The new partnership with Etihad Airways was great news since it offers UK cruisers the chance to travel at the weekend – cutting the time they would have to take off from work to just five days."
Explained Giles Hawke, MSC Cruises' executive director for the UK and Ireland. Mr Hawke also commented:
"Our Dubai, Emirates and Oman itinerary has proved to be immensely popular with since it began in 2011 – the spectacular scenery, amazing modern cities and guaranteed sunshine are the perfect tonic for British guests wanting to escape the cold weather at home."
During the seven-day cruise from Abu Dhabi, holidaymakers aboard the 2,550-passenger vessel will stop at Khor Al Fakkan; Muscat, Oman; and Khasab, Oman, and will include an overnight stop in Dubai where will have time to explore the city.
Prices for the cruises start from £749 per person based on double cabin occupancy, includes return flights with either Emirates of Etihad Airways. Next year, MSC Cruise will launch cruise sailings to Dubai and Abu Dhabi on the larger MSC Fantasia, with a call at Bahrain.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the seven United Arab Emirates and it is a popular holiday and business destination for UK travellers.
Tourists can enjoy access to a wide range of attractions, such as Khalifa Park, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Marina Mall, and the Abu Dhabi Mall. The waterfront, golden sandy beaches, world-class golf courses, and lush emerald parks provide plenty of opportunities for family activities and relaxation away from the bustling city.
Dubai is a hub for both leisure and business travellers, and the city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
Relax and rejeuvanate at the santuary of ESPA offering inspirational treatments, watch a high-speed race or simply relax on the beach of this unique hotel
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Take advantage and go on a walk on the Yas Marina Formula One Circuit
- Boasts easy access to Yas Beach and incredible sunset views from the Two Roof-Top Swimming Pools
- Click through and upgrade to a room including access to Ferrari World or Yas Waterworld inclusive
Experience the spectacular and beautiful Intercontinental Abu Dhabi
- A landmark hotel, prized for its white sandy beach, marina and variety of restaurants
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- exclusively for our customers: free room upgrade
- Choose from a huge variety of prized buzzing restaurants overlooking the water
Indulge yourself in endless luxury at the fabulous Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi Grand Canal
- unique shuttle boat to the famous souqs
- fabulous location in the heart of Abu Dhabi with great views of Abu Dhabi's landmark the mosque
- one of the best kids clubs in Abu Dhabi
- amazing culinary experience with 10 restaurants to choose from
Enjoy 5 star luxury in the city centre, laze on the hotel's private beach and pop downstairs to the capital's most renowned shopping mall, the Abu Dhabi Mall.
- Ranked within the Top 10 on Tripadvisor
- 9 Restaurants and 2 Cafes offering award winning cuisine plus Zen the Spa for various treatments
- In the heart of Abu Dhabi next to Abu Dhabi Mall
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Get away from all your concerns and enjoy a tranquil 4-day stay at the luxurious Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers whilst you...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
The Ramada Abu Dhabi Corniche is a stunning new property ideally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi. Enjoy beautiful...
Located at an altitude of 915 metres on Hafeet Mountain, this unique mountain oasis resort will make guests feel on top...