MSC Cruises to start winter fly-cruise sailings this month from Abu Dhabi or Dubai
MSC Cruises will launch its winter fly-cruise sailings to the United Arab Emirates this month. Passengers will have the choice of week-long sailings from Dubai or Abu Dhabi aboard the MSC Musica between December and March, and flights will operate from London Gatwick, Glasgow, Manchester, and Dublin.
MSC Cruises will commence its winter season of fly-cruise sailings this month to the United Arab Emirates.
The cruise company will operate 16 week-long sailings departing from either Dubai or Abu Dhabi between December, 2015 and March, 2016, aboard the MSC Musica.
Flights will be operated by Emirates from London Gatwick and Glasgow, and Etihad Airways will offer services from Manchester, London Heathrow and Dublin.
"The new partnership with Etihad Airways was great news since it offers UK cruisers the chance to travel at the weekend – cutting the time they would have to take off from work to just five days."
Explained Giles Hawke, MSC Cruises' executive director for the UK and Ireland. Mr Hawke also commented:
"Our Dubai, Emirates and Oman itinerary has proved to be immensely popular with since it began in 2011 – the spectacular scenery, amazing modern cities and guaranteed sunshine are the perfect tonic for British guests wanting to escape the cold weather at home."
During the seven-day cruise from Abu Dhabi, holidaymakers aboard the 2,550-passenger vessel will stop at Khor Al Fakkan; Muscat, Oman; and Khasab, Oman, and will include an overnight stop in Dubai where will have time to explore the city.
Prices for the cruises start from £749 per person based on double cabin occupancy, includes return flights with either Emirates of Etihad Airways. Next year, MSC Cruise will launch cruise sailings to Dubai and Abu Dhabi on the larger MSC Fantasia, with a call at Bahrain.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the seven United Arab Emirates and it is a popular holiday and business destination for UK travellers.
Tourists can enjoy access to a wide range of attractions, such as Khalifa Park, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Marina Mall, and the Abu Dhabi Mall. The waterfront, golden sandy beaches, world-class golf courses, and lush emerald parks provide plenty of opportunities for family activities and relaxation away from the bustling city.
Dubai is a hub for both leisure and business travellers, and the city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
For the ultimate golf experience in Abu Dhabi, stay at a luxurious hotel with all the trimmings that sits right next to a championship golf course
- Upgrade and experience Ferrari World - The largest indoor and first theme park on Yas Island
- Taka advantage of the golf at the 18-Hole championship Yas Links Golf Course
- A few minutes' walk from the exciting Yas Waterworld & Yas Island Beach
Surround yourself with unspoiled beauty at the luxurious Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas
- Authentic flavours from around the world with seven modern, stylish and creative dining venues
- All rooms and suites boast elegant interiors, luxury facilities and reflect the warmth of a beachfront home
- Beachside retreat surrounded by natural beauty, architectural splendour, and cultural experiences
Start off at Al Raha Beach with plenty of shopping options nearby followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Resort
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
Unwind and remove all the stresses of modern life with this amazing twin destination offer
- Enjoy a wide range of flavours and exoctic meal with the onsite restaurants
- Loose yourself in the Sheraton Spa and benefit from a plethora of treatments
- Visit the iconic and famous Taj Mahal
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Al Raha Beach Hotel offers magnificent views of the Arabian Gulf, just a short drive from the city and Abu Dhabi...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...