Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group to open new beachfront resort in Vietnam
Radisson Blu has signed the management contract for the development of a beachfront resort property in Cam Ranh Bay with Eurowindow Nha Trang Investment and Tourism Joint Stock Company. The Radisson Blu Cam Ranh Bay resort is expected to launch in 2019 and is Carlson Rezidor's (parent company to Radisson) first entry into Vietnam's hotel market.
Radisson Blu, one of the hotel brands under the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group umbrella, has recently signed the management contract for the development of a new resort - the Radisson Blu Cam Ranh Bay resort in Vietnam.
The beachfront property is expected to launch in the first quarter of 2019 and given its location in one of Vietnam’s most popular resort towns near attractions such as the Ba Ho Waterfalls, Fairy Spring Waterfalls and Thap Ba Hot Springs, Radisson Blu and the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group are expecting that the hotel will be a hit among holidaymakers.
The deal also represents a significant milestone for the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group with this its first foray into the Vietnamese hotel market.
"As we grow across Asia Pacific, we are pleased to expand our footprint into Vietnam and into a segment that is currently underserved in the region.
"This latest Radisson Blu flagship will provide international and domestic travelers with a full range of innovative design-led products and services, delivering genuine and relevant guest experiences with Radisson Blu’s distinctive Yes I Can! service philosophy."
Carlson Rezidor is said to be pursuing opportunities in other locations across Vietnam including well established holiday destinations like Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and Danang and up and coming destinations like Phu Quoc, Hue, Dalat, Quy Nhon, Mui Ne, Sapa and Hai Phong.
Underpinning Carlson Rezidor’s bullish outlook for Vietnam’s tourism industry has been the combination of more relaxed visa regulations, increased flights with Vietnam, government support for improved infrastructure and the Vietnamese government’s decision to set aside a USD 100 million budget to promote Vietnam holidays in key source markets.
Radisson Blu is one of the star players in the Carlson Rezidor portfolio, operating in 62 countries in a range of destinations from airports, to bustling cities and leisure destinations like Vietnam’s Cam Ranh Bay. Radisson Blu is best known for its can do approach to customer service which it has branded as its "Yes I Can!" Service philosophy.
Nguyen Canh Son, the chairman of Eurowindow Nha Trang Investment and Tourism Joint Stock Company- the owner of the Cam Ranh Bay resort stated:
"We are honored to partner with a globally recognized hotel group to deliver world class hospitality in Vietnam. We are confident in Carlson Rezidor’s management capabilities and in their Radisson Blu brand, which positions our hotel for solid performance."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- Local English-speaking guides in each destination and entrance fees to all the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...