Courtyard by Marriott Kingston opens in Jamaica
The Courtyard by Marriott Kingston has opened to guests in Jamaica. Situated in the island's bustling capital, 19km from the Norman Manley International Airport, the hotel has 129 guest rooms and facilities including the Centro restaurant, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and meeting rooms.
The Courtyard by Marriott Kingston has opened to business and leisure travellers in the centre of Jamaica's capital.
The new hotel is located 19km from the Norman Manley International Airport (KIN), close to the Emancipation Park and Bob Marley Museum, some of the most popular attractions in Jamaica.
The 129 spacious guest rooms have modern amenities including high-speed Internet, and stylish furnishings, luxury bedding, and a large work area for those travelling on business.
"Courtyard by Marriott has become a very popular brand in the Caribbean and is expanding rapidly."
Stated Tim Sheldon, the President of the Caribbean and Latin America at Marriott International, Inc. Mr Sheldon conluded:
"It offers excellent value in the mid-tier market that is currently underserved. The hotels adapt well to the lifestyle needs of both its domestic and international guests."
Courtyard by Marriott Kingston has a collection of upscale facilities including the Centro restaurant with its delicious Centro Burger and Jerk Chicken Pasta. Guests can take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, work out in the modern fitness centre, or meet clients and colleagues in the flexible meeting rooms.
Courtyard is owned by Marriott International, Inc. and the brand has more than 1,000 hotels in over 40 countries across the world. Marriott International Inc. operates 4,300 luxury hotels and resorts under 19 brands in countries worldwide.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, and one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With vast white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, luxury beachfront resorts, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, undulating green hills, and dense forests, travellers will have plenty of opportunities to absorb the country's breathtaking natural scenery.
Popular attractions for travellers include Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, the soaring Blue Mountains, the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Book now and take advantage of a fantastic room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks at a choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Incredible Savings of up to 50%, book and save up to £800 per person!
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...