Courtyard by Marriott Kingston opens in Jamaica
The Courtyard by Marriott Kingston has opened to guests in Jamaica. Situated in the island's bustling capital, 19km from the Norman Manley International Airport, the hotel has 129 guest rooms and facilities including the Centro restaurant, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and meeting rooms.
The Courtyard by Marriott Kingston has opened to business and leisure travellers in the centre of Jamaica's capital.
The new hotel is located 19km from the Norman Manley International Airport (KIN), close to the Emancipation Park and Bob Marley Museum, some of the most popular attractions in Jamaica.
The 129 spacious guest rooms have modern amenities including high-speed Internet, and stylish furnishings, luxury bedding, and a large work area for those travelling on business.
"Courtyard by Marriott has become a very popular brand in the Caribbean and is expanding rapidly."
Stated Tim Sheldon, the President of the Caribbean and Latin America at Marriott International, Inc. Mr Sheldon conluded:
"It offers excellent value in the mid-tier market that is currently underserved. The hotels adapt well to the lifestyle needs of both its domestic and international guests."
Courtyard by Marriott Kingston has a collection of upscale facilities including the Centro restaurant with its delicious Centro Burger and Jerk Chicken Pasta. Guests can take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, work out in the modern fitness centre, or meet clients and colleagues in the flexible meeting rooms.
Courtyard is owned by Marriott International, Inc. and the brand has more than 1,000 hotels in over 40 countries across the world. Marriott International Inc. operates 4,300 luxury hotels and resorts under 19 brands in countries worldwide.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, and one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With vast white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, luxury beachfront resorts, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, undulating green hills, and dense forests, travellers will have plenty of opportunities to absorb the country's breathtaking natural scenery.
Popular attractions for travellers include Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, the soaring Blue Mountains, the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Enjoy the private beach and Sugar Mill Falls Water Park nearby
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...