Courtyard by Marriott Kingston opens in Jamaica
The Courtyard by Marriott Kingston has opened to guests in Jamaica. Situated in the island's bustling capital, 19km from the Norman Manley International Airport, the hotel has 129 guest rooms and facilities including the Centro restaurant, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and meeting rooms.
The Courtyard by Marriott Kingston has opened to business and leisure travellers in the centre of Jamaica's capital.
The new hotel is located 19km from the Norman Manley International Airport (KIN), close to the Emancipation Park and Bob Marley Museum, some of the most popular attractions in Jamaica.
The 129 spacious guest rooms have modern amenities including high-speed Internet, and stylish furnishings, luxury bedding, and a large work area for those travelling on business.
"Courtyard by Marriott has become a very popular brand in the Caribbean and is expanding rapidly."
Stated Tim Sheldon, the President of the Caribbean and Latin America at Marriott International, Inc. Mr Sheldon conluded:
"It offers excellent value in the mid-tier market that is currently underserved. The hotels adapt well to the lifestyle needs of both its domestic and international guests."
Courtyard by Marriott Kingston has a collection of upscale facilities including the Centro restaurant with its delicious Centro Burger and Jerk Chicken Pasta. Guests can take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, work out in the modern fitness centre, or meet clients and colleagues in the flexible meeting rooms.
Courtyard is owned by Marriott International, Inc. and the brand has more than 1,000 hotels in over 40 countries across the world. Marriott International Inc. operates 4,300 luxury hotels and resorts under 19 brands in countries worldwide.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, and one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With vast white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, luxury beachfront resorts, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, undulating green hills, and dense forests, travellers will have plenty of opportunities to absorb the country's breathtaking natural scenery.
Popular attractions for travellers include Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, the soaring Blue Mountains, the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...