Mazagan Beach and Golf Resort in Morocco launches treasure hunts
The Mazagan Beach and Golf Resort in Morocco has revealed details of its new team-building programme. The 'Mazagan Treasure Hunt' has been designed to unite co-workers and will take place at the luxury beachfront resort and in the town of El Jadida and its UNESCO Portuguese fort, a UNESCO listed site.
Businesses who are looking to unite their employees and co-workers will be able to enjoy a new team-building programme at the Mazagan Beach and Golf Resort.
The new 'Mazagan Treasure Hunt' will offer team-building experiences at the luxury resort, and in the El Jadida, and at its UNESCO-listed Portuguese fort in Morocco.
The hunt has six missions and cryptic hotel enigmas that are used to unlock clues and find hidden treasures across the hotel, and the exercise has been designed to test ingenuity and camaraderie between colleagues.
Teams will be named after a famous Moroccan city and the activities will start in the lobby of the hotel. The treasure trail will take place in different areas of the hotel including the 14 bars and restaurants, the Mazagan Spa, and the Golf Club. It must be completed within two hours or their will be team penalties.
The Portuguese Treasure Hunt will take place in the nearby 16th century Portuguese Fortification of El Jadida, and will combine team-building with a cultural experience.
There will be six challenges during the treasure hunt, including the 'Proximity Challenge' where guests will explore the local area and locate monuments, and the 'The Boldness Challenge' that will put the teams' commercial skills to the test as they source, haggle and buy traditional items.
The treasure hunts have created for business colleagues who are visiting the hotel for, meetings, conferences and corporate training programmes.
The Mazagan Beach and Golf Resort is a family-friendly resort with 490 guest rooms and suites. The property is located within 250 acres of tropical beachfront land in El Jadida.
The five-star hotel boasts upscale facilities such as a 72, 18-hole golf course, a lavish spa with an array of pampering and soothing treatments, three kids clubs, 14 gourmet restaurants and bars, a nightclub, and the largest casino in Morocco.
Morocco is a country in North Africa, located south of Spain, with a coastline that spreads across both the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea.
Holidaymakers can visit the medieval city of Fez; the movie-famous city of Casablanca that is home to the country's largest mosque, The King Hassan II; the traditional souks, spice markets and historical ruins in the capital, Marrakech; and the south-western coastal city of Agadir which is home to traditional bazaars, beautiful beaches, several museums and the majestic 16th-century Kasbah.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Morocco Browse all
A great location just minutes from the iconic Jemaa el-Fnaa Square and Marrakech's popular and buzzing downtown area.
- Stylish North African fare at La Table du Marche and tasty confection at Table du Marche Pastry Shop
- Offering stunning views over the pool, the Atlas Mountains of the Koutoubia, all 58 Standard Rooms at the Hivernage Hotel and Spa include free wi-fi
- Both and outdoor and indoor swimming pool (with water jets massage), plus a spa and wellbeing centre make for a relaxing stay
Soak up that much-needed vitamin D form a panoramic resort facing a 7-kilometre beach
- A wide range of activities to enjoy such as beach football, volleyball, table tennis and much more
- Free Wireless Internet in addition to the comfortable accommodations with spectacular sea views
- Leave behind everyday stress and benefit from all spa treatments or enjoy the Yoga and Pilates Classes
Impressive architecture, lush gardens and fabulous all-inclusive luxury facilities for everyone in the family. The perfect blend of culture and recreation by the beach.
- Enjoy fabulous Moroccan cuisine combined with traditional music and a romantic atmosphere
- Elegant and modern accommodation with spectacular sea views
- Relax and benefit from the wonderful sandy beach of Agadir
Discover Morocco with plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment for the whole family
Benefit from the private balcony with wonderful garden or sea views at Agadir Beach Club
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the activities for everyone to enjoy - indoor pool, kids' club, beach volleyball, table tennis and more
- Relax and enjoy the fabulous spa services and all massage treatment rooms
- Elegant and modern restaurants offering international, seafood, French, Moroccan and Italian cuisines
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Often described as the "genuine real life encyclopedia of Moroccan traditional arts" with its grand decor,...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
An elegant and refined hotel, the Pickalbatros Royal Mirage Fes, a previous Sheraton property, welcomes guests to a...