Beachcomber Hotels visit The Holiday Place for an insightful training session
Yesterday The Holiday Place was pleased to welcome the lovely Samantha Ford from Beachcomber Hotels who made it to our office in the afternoon to enlighten us about three of their most popular properties in Mauritius: Le Canonnier, Le Victoria and Le Mauricia. Read on to find out more about the highlights of this enriching afternoon, which helped add valuable knowledge to our already extensive information portfolio on these beautiful Mauritian hideaways.
Presenting three of their eight properties in Mauritius, Samantha Ford, Sales Manager at Beachcomber Hotels, updated us all on the many facilities and unique attributes that each of these heavenly hideaways located in Mauritius northern beaches.
Targeting a younger and more hip generation of travellers and pleasure-seekers while still providing plenty of homely comforts for young families, Le Mauricia in lively Grand-Baie, was showcased as a warm hotel with a modern and lively vibe. We learnt how it offered a total of 237 sleek and chic guest rooms in the categories of Standard and Superior Rooms, Apartments, Honeymoon Suites, Lofts and a Villa, providing plenty of variety for everyone to find their ideal home away from home in exotic Mauritius.
Guests at Le Mauricia had two restaurants to choose from plus one bar and great leisure facilities included an onsite nightclub for the hip nightlife lovers looking to dance and mingle, a wellness spa, a sports centre, a mini-club for children aged between 3 and 12 and a good variety of water sports.
More exclusive and reclusive was Le Canonnier, a blissfully quiet and serene property more suited to couples or grown-ups looking for a more tranquil and intimate boutique experience. That's not to say children aren't invited to come along, as the resort also offers a kids club for little ones aged from 3 to 12. Highlights of this property with a more secluded feel include a wellness centre surrounded by old banyan trees and the mini-club housed inside an 18th century lighthouse.
To be wined and dined guests can select from 3 onsite restaurants and 2 bars while plenty of entertainment options and active pursuits can be found within Le Canonnier premises with tennis and table tennis courts, volleyball, bocciball, archery, stretching classes, yoga, snorkelling, water-skiing, windsurfing, kayak, sailing, pedal boats and glass-bottom boats all offered at no extra cost.
With a wider appeal and a something-for-everyone attitude is the last of the hotels we were updated on yesterday, Le Victoria. The only one out of the three to be classified as four stars plus (while the others are all solidly well-established four-star properties) this larger resort caters for all and stands out for its spacious accommodation and large open areas as well as for its privileged location in Pointe aux Piments, halfway between lively Grand-Baie and Port-Louis.
A wide variety of complimentary water sports and leisure activities is also on offer at Le Victoria while guests can dine at a total of 3 restaurants and down a good array of beverages and snacks at the one onsite bar. Kids are well looked after at the mini club while parents get pampered at the Spa by Clarins or choose from the many active pursuits available
All three Beachcomber hotels we were briefed on also offer an all-inclusive option as an added supplement and free Wi-Fi in selected areas of the resorts. Thank you Sam for an enlightening afternoon getting to know a lovely trio of exciting Beachcomber Hotels in more depth!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Make Mauritius your next holiday and revel in the tropical sun while lounging on sugary white sands and drinking in the...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...