German Steigenberger Hotel Group launches first UAE hotel in Dubai
Steigenberger Hotel Group has opened its first hotel in the United Arab Emirates with the launch of the Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay in Dubai. The five-star hotel is located on the waterfront near the Burj Khalifa, and has 367 guest rooms and suites, four restaurants and a spa, fitness centre, and pool terrace with views over the city.
Steigenberger Hotel Group has made its debut in the United Arab Emirates with the opening of its first hotel in Dubai. The German hospitality has announced the recent opening of the Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay in Dubai.
The waterfront five-star hotel has 367 guest rooms including 28 lavish suites, and an array of upscale facilities including four restaurants, a spa, a fitness centre, underground parking, a swimming pool and a terrace with views overlooking the city.
Catering for leisure and business travellers, the luxury hotel has a ballroom that can accommodate up to 450 people, four meeting rooms, a board room, a library, outdoor terraces.
Situated in the heart of the city, close to the soaring Burj Khalifa and the huge Dubai Mall, Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay is owned by Twenty14 Holdings, and will be managed by the Steigenberger Hotel Group.
"This new hotel at Business Bay re-affirms our commitment to international growth in general and the Middle East in particular."
Puneet Chatwal, the Chief Executive of Steigenberger Hotels. Mr Chatwal also explained:
"Dubai is now one of the world's leading tourism and business hubs and the perfect springboard to this important region. The new hotel is symbolic of our growing international presence at strategically important locations made possible through teaming with like-minded and expansion-oriented partners."
Steigenberger Hotels is planning to open another two hotels in the Middle East with the InterCityHotel Culture Village in Dubai, and the Steigenberger Hotel Airport Road Doha in Qatar.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hotspot for holidaymakers and business travellers. The city is home to fascinating and unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as huge upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, ultra-luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit popular attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the golden sandy shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...