German Steigenberger Hotel Group launches first UAE hotel in Dubai
Steigenberger Hotel Group has opened its first hotel in the United Arab Emirates with the launch of the Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay in Dubai. The five-star hotel is located on the waterfront near the Burj Khalifa, and has 367 guest rooms and suites, four restaurants and a spa, fitness centre, and pool terrace with views over the city.
Steigenberger Hotel Group has made its debut in the United Arab Emirates with the opening of its first hotel in Dubai. The German hospitality has announced the recent opening of the Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay in Dubai.
The waterfront five-star hotel has 367 guest rooms including 28 lavish suites, and an array of upscale facilities including four restaurants, a spa, a fitness centre, underground parking, a swimming pool and a terrace with views overlooking the city.
Catering for leisure and business travellers, the luxury hotel has a ballroom that can accommodate up to 450 people, four meeting rooms, a board room, a library, outdoor terraces.
Situated in the heart of the city, close to the soaring Burj Khalifa and the huge Dubai Mall, Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay is owned by Twenty14 Holdings, and will be managed by the Steigenberger Hotel Group.
"This new hotel at Business Bay re-affirms our commitment to international growth in general and the Middle East in particular."
Puneet Chatwal, the Chief Executive of Steigenberger Hotels. Mr Chatwal also explained:
"Dubai is now one of the world's leading tourism and business hubs and the perfect springboard to this important region. The new hotel is symbolic of our growing international presence at strategically important locations made possible through teaming with like-minded and expansion-oriented partners."
Steigenberger Hotels is planning to open another two hotels in the Middle East with the InterCityHotel Culture Village in Dubai, and the Steigenberger Hotel Airport Road Doha in Qatar.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hotspot for holidaymakers and business travellers. The city is home to fascinating and unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as huge upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, ultra-luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit popular attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the golden sandy shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...