German Steigenberger Hotel Group launches first UAE hotel in Dubai
Steigenberger Hotel Group has opened its first hotel in the United Arab Emirates with the launch of the Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay in Dubai. The five-star hotel is located on the waterfront near the Burj Khalifa, and has 367 guest rooms and suites, four restaurants and a spa, fitness centre, and pool terrace with views over the city.
Steigenberger Hotel Group has made its debut in the United Arab Emirates with the opening of its first hotel in Dubai. The German hospitality has announced the recent opening of the Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay in Dubai.
The waterfront five-star hotel has 367 guest rooms including 28 lavish suites, and an array of upscale facilities including four restaurants, a spa, a fitness centre, underground parking, a swimming pool and a terrace with views overlooking the city.
Catering for leisure and business travellers, the luxury hotel has a ballroom that can accommodate up to 450 people, four meeting rooms, a board room, a library, outdoor terraces.
Situated in the heart of the city, close to the soaring Burj Khalifa and the huge Dubai Mall, Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay is owned by Twenty14 Holdings, and will be managed by the Steigenberger Hotel Group.
"This new hotel at Business Bay re-affirms our commitment to international growth in general and the Middle East in particular."
Puneet Chatwal, the Chief Executive of Steigenberger Hotels. Mr Chatwal also explained:
"Dubai is now one of the world's leading tourism and business hubs and the perfect springboard to this important region. The new hotel is symbolic of our growing international presence at strategically important locations made possible through teaming with like-minded and expansion-oriented partners."
Steigenberger Hotels is planning to open another two hotels in the Middle East with the InterCityHotel Culture Village in Dubai, and the Steigenberger Hotel Airport Road Doha in Qatar.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hotspot for holidaymakers and business travellers. The city is home to fascinating and unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as huge upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, ultra-luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit popular attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the golden sandy shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...