H10 Hotels to open two new hotels in Jamaica under its Ocean brand
The Spanish hotel chain H10 Hotels will be investing $200 million into new properties in the Caribbean. The group operates hotels and resort in the Mexico, Cuba and the Dominican Republic under the Ocean by H10 Hotels brand, and it has announced plans to open two new hotels in Trelawney on the north coast in Jamaica.
H10 Hotels has announced that will be expanding its portfolio in the Caribbean with an investment of $200 million.
The Spanish-based hotel group operates properties in the region in a joint venture with Transat A T Inc. under the Ocean by H10 brand, and it is planning to open two new hotels in Jamaica.
The Ocean brand has hotels in Cuba, Mexico and the Dominican Republic, and it is planning to open two new hotels in Trelawney on the north coast of Jamaica.
H10 investor and Spanish businessman Carlos Moleon said that:
"[He] believes that the Jamaican Government has done a great job with the reforms towards foreign investments and that is why H10 has decided to heavily invest in Jamaica."
Mr Moleon also added:
"With our alignment and joint venture with Transat A T, we have guaranteed through the tour operator the hotel will be full, obviously any new product that comes from a new brand will bring new products and services. We believe a new brand in the island is always good because it spreads the tourists in the different areas and from the different markets."
Construction of the two new hotels is expected to begin in 2016, and the first property – an all-inclusive family-friendly hotel with 485 guest rooms - is due to open in 2018. The second - an adults-only hotel with 375 rooms - will open shortly after.
Jamaica is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea, home to miles of pristine white sand beaches that are fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush rolling emerald green hills.
The island is home to a myriad of magnificent natural wonders such as Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the soaring Blue Mountains.
Holidaymakers can enjoy pristine beaches, luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, boutique shops, and an array of historic sites and attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Book now and take advantage of a fantastic room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...