H10 Hotels to open two new hotels in Jamaica under its Ocean brand
The Spanish hotel chain H10 Hotels will be investing $200 million into new properties in the Caribbean. The group operates hotels and resort in the Mexico, Cuba and the Dominican Republic under the Ocean by H10 Hotels brand, and it has announced plans to open two new hotels in Trelawney on the north coast in Jamaica.
H10 Hotels has announced that will be expanding its portfolio in the Caribbean with an investment of $200 million.
The Spanish-based hotel group operates properties in the region in a joint venture with Transat A T Inc. under the Ocean by H10 brand, and it is planning to open two new hotels in Jamaica.
The Ocean brand has hotels in Cuba, Mexico and the Dominican Republic, and it is planning to open two new hotels in Trelawney on the north coast of Jamaica.
H10 investor and Spanish businessman Carlos Moleon said that:
"[He] believes that the Jamaican Government has done a great job with the reforms towards foreign investments and that is why H10 has decided to heavily invest in Jamaica."
Mr Moleon also added:
"With our alignment and joint venture with Transat A T, we have guaranteed through the tour operator the hotel will be full, obviously any new product that comes from a new brand will bring new products and services. We believe a new brand in the island is always good because it spreads the tourists in the different areas and from the different markets."
Construction of the two new hotels is expected to begin in 2016, and the first property – an all-inclusive family-friendly hotel with 485 guest rooms - is due to open in 2018. The second - an adults-only hotel with 375 rooms - will open shortly after.
Jamaica is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea, home to miles of pristine white sand beaches that are fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush rolling emerald green hills.
The island is home to a myriad of magnificent natural wonders such as Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the soaring Blue Mountains.
Holidaymakers can enjoy pristine beaches, luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, boutique shops, and an array of historic sites and attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Discover Unlimited-Fun® with warm Jamaican hospitality in Montego Bay with a complimentary upgrade and resort coupons
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Book and receive an upgrade to the next available room category plus $200 resort coupons per room
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...