Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie spotted filming latest film in Ras Al Khaimah
Hollywood superstars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have been staying in Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates while Brad films his latest film 'War Machine'. The filming in Ras Al Khaimah has been centred around the old fishing town of Al Hamra which will represent Pakistani villages in the new Netflix-produced action drama.
Hollywood favourites Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been spotted in the United Arab Emirate as Pitt films his latest action film.
The glamourous married actors are rumoured to be staying in Ras Al Khaimah where the filming of 'War Machine'' is currently underway.
The old fishing town of Al Hamra has been recreated as a set to represent the Pakistani villages and a military base in the new Netflix-produced action drama.
The film is based on America’s war with Afghanistan and the career of the controversial US army general Stanley McChrystal, and Pitt plays the lead role and fictional character of General McMahon.
Afghanistan will be portrayed in the film through many desert landscapes that were captured across the United Arab Emirates, including the capital, Abu Dhabi.
Ras Al Khaimah is one of seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates and it is emerging as a new tourist destination in the Middle East, thanks to its stunning stretches of golden sandy beaches and the recent development of new luxury hotels.
Situated in the far north, bordering the Sultanate of Oman, it’s a hotspot for adventure-lovers due to its access to the beautiful mountains, red sandy desert, green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coastline with pristine white sandy beaches.
Located just 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport, Ras Al Khaimah is an ideal destination for a business, leisure or adventure trip, with year-long sunshine and the highest mountain in the UAE.
Holidaymakers can visit the country’s historic sites such as forts and abandoned villages, and the emirate is home to an array of gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, as well as many luxury spas for pampering breaks.
There are two championship golf courses, and visitors can enjoy games of golf as well as a wide range of outdoor activities such as swimming, ï¬shing, desert tours by safari, traditional Bedouin desert camping, or fun activities for all ages at Iceland Water Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Warm and cosy atmosphere in the 54 individually-styled villas offering 219 rooms and suites
- Make the most of your dream holiday while your kids are having fun at the outdoor open air play area
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Dubai Mall
- Best quality services including health club, gymnasium, sauna and much more
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1649 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainments
- Relax by the resort's infinity pool overlooking the clear waters of the ocean and providing cool leisure and refreshments
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Discover the fascinating ancient desert art while learning about falconry in an exclusive session with a professional falconer
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
With breathe taking views of the Persian Gulf and Marjan Island, al hamra residence is neatly nestled in between a...