Emirates offers complimentary hotel stays for passengers in transit in Dubai
Emirates, Dubai's leading airline, has announced it is offering complimentary hotel stays for passengers in transit in Dubai. Their innovative Dubai Connect Scheme allows passengers on flights with a stopover of a minimum of eight hours and a maximum of 24 hours to stay at a participating hotel in order to ensure a restful journey.
Dubai’s leading airline has announced a new promotion that allows passengers in transit in Dubai to enjoy complimentary stays at selected hotels in the emirate.
The new Dubai Connect Scheme is eligible for passengers with a stopover in Dubai of at least eight hours and a maximum of 24 hours, where the best outbound connection is available.
In order for this new scheme to apply passengers must be booked on the best available connection, i.e. the one with the shortest transit time between the inbound flight into Dubai and the outbound flight from Dubai.
Participating hotels include Copthorne Hotel Dubai, the Le Meridien Airport Hotel Dubai, and the Arabian Park Hotel Dubai.
A minimum fare will be required, and the offer is only available for seats on an Emirates or Qantas flight for passengers over the age of 18. Up to two children are accommodated with one travelling adult.
Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East offering routes to destinations in more than 70 countries all over the world.
The Dubai-based airline began offering commercial flights for travellers taking holidays to Dubai and Middle Eastern destinations in 1985 and since then it has become region’s leading airline.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates in the Middle East and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, ultra-luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and golden sandy beaches.
Tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
The emirate’s annual festivals and events attract thousands of holidaymakers, such as the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...