Emirates offers complimentary hotel stays for passengers in transit in Dubai
Emirates, Dubai's leading airline, has announced it is offering complimentary hotel stays for passengers in transit in Dubai. Their innovative Dubai Connect Scheme allows passengers on flights with a stopover of a minimum of eight hours and a maximum of 24 hours to stay at a participating hotel in order to ensure a restful journey.
Dubai’s leading airline has announced a new promotion that allows passengers in transit in Dubai to enjoy complimentary stays at selected hotels in the emirate.
The new Dubai Connect Scheme is eligible for passengers with a stopover in Dubai of at least eight hours and a maximum of 24 hours, where the best outbound connection is available.
In order for this new scheme to apply passengers must be booked on the best available connection, i.e. the one with the shortest transit time between the inbound flight into Dubai and the outbound flight from Dubai.
Participating hotels include Copthorne Hotel Dubai, the Le Meridien Airport Hotel Dubai, and the Arabian Park Hotel Dubai.
A minimum fare will be required, and the offer is only available for seats on an Emirates or Qantas flight for passengers over the age of 18. Up to two children are accommodated with one travelling adult.
Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East offering routes to destinations in more than 70 countries all over the world.
The Dubai-based airline began offering commercial flights for travellers taking holidays to Dubai and Middle Eastern destinations in 1985 and since then it has become region’s leading airline.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates in the Middle East and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, ultra-luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and golden sandy beaches.
Tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
The emirate’s annual festivals and events attract thousands of holidaymakers, such as the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...