Versace opens second luxury hotel, the new Palazzo Versace Dubai
Renowned designer Versace has opened its second luxury hotel to guests. The new Palazzo Versace Dubai opened in the Culture Village development centre last week with 215 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including eight restaurants and bars with al fresco dining options and a grand lobby with a 1,000-square-metre marble mosaic floor.
The luxury fashion designer Versace has opened its second hotel in the heart of Dubai city.
Palazzo Versace Dubai opened to guests last week in the Culture Village development centre with 215 rooms and suites, and eight restaurants and bars with al fresco dining options and beautiful views looking out over Dubai Creek.
Developed in a joint venture between the Enshaa Group and artistic director Donatella Versace, the hotel features the world-class designer’s furnishings, furniture, and interiors in each of the guest rooms.
"Versace is a renowned fashion, luxury and lifestyle Company. Since the very beginning we've encompassed many product categories - from clothing to accessories, from luxury goods to the home collection - to convey the uniqueness and iconic style of the brand."
Explained Mr Gian Giacomo Ferraris, the Chief Executive Officer of Versace. He continued:
"In 2000, we have pioneered the luxury fashion branded hotels opening the first Palazzo Versace Gold Coast, Australia and today we are proud to bring the ultimate Versace lifestyle in Dubai with the new hotel. The fine and luxurious designs by Versace will be present in every detail of the living environment, and luxury will become a lifestyle."
The luxury hotel features opulent details including ceilings that have been decorated by hand in gold, iconic Versace motifs including the medusa head, the Greek Key, and Jungle print from the Versace Wallpaper collection.
The property’s grand lobby has an impressive 1,000 square-metre marble mosaic floor, as well as tailor-made furniture and fabrics with peacocks and horses. Palazzo Versace Dubai will also offer 169 residences that range from one to six bedrooms, and have been furnished with Versace’s distinct style.
"This is a very exciting time for the Palazzo Versace chain, and we are thrilled to bring this iconic hotel to the exquisite, cosmopolitan city of Dubai. As always, we are especially thankful to our team who have been working hard to create a beautiful end product for our valued guests and to help provide them with an unforgettable experience during their visit."
Added Raza Jafar, the CEO of ENSHAA PSC. Versace opened its first hotel in 2000 in Australia with the launch of the Palazzo Versace Gold Coast.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...