Versace opens second luxury hotel, the new Palazzo Versace Dubai
Renowned designer Versace has opened its second luxury hotel to guests. The new Palazzo Versace Dubai opened in the Culture Village development centre last week with 215 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including eight restaurants and bars with al fresco dining options and a grand lobby with a 1,000-square-metre marble mosaic floor.
The luxury fashion designer Versace has opened its second hotel in the heart of Dubai city.
Palazzo Versace Dubai opened to guests last week in the Culture Village development centre with 215 rooms and suites, and eight restaurants and bars with al fresco dining options and beautiful views looking out over Dubai Creek.
Developed in a joint venture between the Enshaa Group and artistic director Donatella Versace, the hotel features the world-class designer’s furnishings, furniture, and interiors in each of the guest rooms.
"Versace is a renowned fashion, luxury and lifestyle Company. Since the very beginning we've encompassed many product categories - from clothing to accessories, from luxury goods to the home collection - to convey the uniqueness and iconic style of the brand."
Explained Mr Gian Giacomo Ferraris, the Chief Executive Officer of Versace. He continued:
"In 2000, we have pioneered the luxury fashion branded hotels opening the first Palazzo Versace Gold Coast, Australia and today we are proud to bring the ultimate Versace lifestyle in Dubai with the new hotel. The fine and luxurious designs by Versace will be present in every detail of the living environment, and luxury will become a lifestyle."
The luxury hotel features opulent details including ceilings that have been decorated by hand in gold, iconic Versace motifs including the medusa head, the Greek Key, and Jungle print from the Versace Wallpaper collection.
The property’s grand lobby has an impressive 1,000 square-metre marble mosaic floor, as well as tailor-made furniture and fabrics with peacocks and horses. Palazzo Versace Dubai will also offer 169 residences that range from one to six bedrooms, and have been furnished with Versace’s distinct style.
"This is a very exciting time for the Palazzo Versace chain, and we are thrilled to bring this iconic hotel to the exquisite, cosmopolitan city of Dubai. As always, we are especially thankful to our team who have been working hard to create a beautiful end product for our valued guests and to help provide them with an unforgettable experience during their visit."
Added Raza Jafar, the CEO of ENSHAA PSC. Versace opened its first hotel in 2000 in Australia with the launch of the Palazzo Versace Gold Coast.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...