Versace opens second luxury hotel, the new Palazzo Versace Dubai
Renowned designer Versace has opened its second luxury hotel to guests. The new Palazzo Versace Dubai opened in the Culture Village development centre last week with 215 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including eight restaurants and bars with al fresco dining options and a grand lobby with a 1,000-square-metre marble mosaic floor.
The luxury fashion designer Versace has opened its second hotel in the heart of Dubai city.
Palazzo Versace Dubai opened to guests last week in the Culture Village development centre with 215 rooms and suites, and eight restaurants and bars with al fresco dining options and beautiful views looking out over Dubai Creek.
Developed in a joint venture between the Enshaa Group and artistic director Donatella Versace, the hotel features the world-class designer’s furnishings, furniture, and interiors in each of the guest rooms.
"Versace is a renowned fashion, luxury and lifestyle Company. Since the very beginning we've encompassed many product categories - from clothing to accessories, from luxury goods to the home collection - to convey the uniqueness and iconic style of the brand."
Explained Mr Gian Giacomo Ferraris, the Chief Executive Officer of Versace. He continued:
"In 2000, we have pioneered the luxury fashion branded hotels opening the first Palazzo Versace Gold Coast, Australia and today we are proud to bring the ultimate Versace lifestyle in Dubai with the new hotel. The fine and luxurious designs by Versace will be present in every detail of the living environment, and luxury will become a lifestyle."
The luxury hotel features opulent details including ceilings that have been decorated by hand in gold, iconic Versace motifs including the medusa head, the Greek Key, and Jungle print from the Versace Wallpaper collection.
The property’s grand lobby has an impressive 1,000 square-metre marble mosaic floor, as well as tailor-made furniture and fabrics with peacocks and horses. Palazzo Versace Dubai will also offer 169 residences that range from one to six bedrooms, and have been furnished with Versace’s distinct style.
"This is a very exciting time for the Palazzo Versace chain, and we are thrilled to bring this iconic hotel to the exquisite, cosmopolitan city of Dubai. As always, we are especially thankful to our team who have been working hard to create a beautiful end product for our valued guests and to help provide them with an unforgettable experience during their visit."
Added Raza Jafar, the CEO of ENSHAA PSC. Versace opened its first hotel in 2000 in Australia with the launch of the Palazzo Versace Gold Coast.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...