Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay launches All-Inclusive Golf Package
Golf lovers will be able to enjoy a very special all-inclusive experience at the Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay in Jamaica over the next few months. The hotel has launched a new Golf Away package that includes rounds of golf, cart rental, and green fees at the Cinnamon Hill or White Witch golf courses, both of which are located in Rose Hall.
Golf enthusiasts will be in for a treat over the next few months as Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay launches a new all-inclusive golf package.
The Golf Away package includes cart rental, green fees, caddy services and two rounds of golf at the Cinnamon Hill or White Witch golf courses, both of which are located in Jamaica’s famous Rose Hall.
Guests will also receive a 10 per cent discount on treatments and services at the hotel’s onsite Sol-Mer Spa and Beauty Salon, as well as 2,000 IHG Rewards Club Points. The IHG points can be converted into frequent-flyer miles.
The package is available for travel until 30th April, 2016 and bookings must be made by 25th April, 2016.
Set on 10 acres of land, Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay is just 10 minutes away from the Montego Bay International Airport and close to local attractions such as the Rose Hall Great House, which is home to the Half Moon, Cinnamon Hill and White Witch golf courses that boast stunning ocean views.
Guests can enjoy facilities including five restaurants, a children’s activity centre, several swimming pools, a garden courtyard, and a private stretch of white sand beach with private island.
The adults-only RoseHall Club offers exclusive privileges including a private lounge, premium amenities and services, and an adult only pool and beach area.
Montego Bay is Jamaica’s second city located on the north coast of the tropical island. Tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all-inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling cobalt lagoons, bustling craft markets and shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, with pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and verdant rolling emerald green hills.
Popular tourist attractions include spectacular natural wonders such as Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Montego Bay Browse all
Luxury accommodations with an ocean-front location on the edge of Montego Bay at hilton rose hall resort and spa
- Two children stay free on all-inclusive when sharing with parents
- Experience the most attractive water complex in the Caribbean with cascading waterfalls and 280 foot slide
- Play at the 18-hole golf course, which hosts LPGA events
Dip into the social buzz or the peaceful tranquility of this Sandals resort with a difference - an intimate beachside experience with personalised service
- Stay at one resort and play at three as part of Sandals' exchange programme
- Enjoy Unlimited Land and Water Sports including Scuba Diving
- Indugle from a choice of 14 dining options with the Sandals Dine Around Montego Bay
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Endless daytime activities include catamarans, sailing, soccer, snorkelling, tennis (lighted courts), volleyball and windsurfing. Evenings offer nightly themed parties and live entertainment
- A choice of seven gourmet restaurants, buffet venue or enjoy a cocktail in the bar or the private beach
- Modern accommodations with Wireless Internet Access as well as a private balcony and mini-bar
Stay in a modern hideaway that embraces the traditional Jamaican vibe with an added touch of sophistication.
- Situated within close proximity to the airport, the hotel is surrounded by a beautiful beach and magnificent gardens
- Entertainment options include professional shows, live music, a nightclub, various pools, a playground and a kids club
- Treat your taste buds to a variety of world cuisines and choose from 4 restaurants and 6 bars
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...