Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay launches All-Inclusive Golf Package
Golf lovers will be able to enjoy a very special all-inclusive experience at the Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay in Jamaica over the next few months. The hotel has launched a new Golf Away package that includes rounds of golf, cart rental, and green fees at the Cinnamon Hill or White Witch golf courses, both of which are located in Rose Hall.
Golf enthusiasts will be in for a treat over the next few months as Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay launches a new all-inclusive golf package.
The Golf Away package includes cart rental, green fees, caddy services and two rounds of golf at the Cinnamon Hill or White Witch golf courses, both of which are located in Jamaica’s famous Rose Hall.
Guests will also receive a 10 per cent discount on treatments and services at the hotel’s onsite Sol-Mer Spa and Beauty Salon, as well as 2,000 IHG Rewards Club Points. The IHG points can be converted into frequent-flyer miles.
The package is available for travel until 30th April, 2016 and bookings must be made by 25th April, 2016.
Set on 10 acres of land, Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay is just 10 minutes away from the Montego Bay International Airport and close to local attractions such as the Rose Hall Great House, which is home to the Half Moon, Cinnamon Hill and White Witch golf courses that boast stunning ocean views.
Guests can enjoy facilities including five restaurants, a children’s activity centre, several swimming pools, a garden courtyard, and a private stretch of white sand beach with private island.
The adults-only RoseHall Club offers exclusive privileges including a private lounge, premium amenities and services, and an adult only pool and beach area.
Montego Bay is Jamaica’s second city located on the north coast of the tropical island. Tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all-inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling cobalt lagoons, bustling craft markets and shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, with pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and verdant rolling emerald green hills.
Popular tourist attractions include spectacular natural wonders such as Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Montego Bay Browse all
Enjoy this affordable hotel with a fantastic location
- Exclusive Offer! Book a Standard room and get a FREE upgrade to the Superior room
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
- The KidSpree activity centre for young guests between 6 months and 12 years make this a perfect choice for families
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Escape from the routine of everyday life to the white sand shores of Jamaica
- The resort is only 15 minutes away from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Take advantage of the current All-inclusive offers and partake in whatever your heart desires
- Get your holiday off to a fantastic start with complimentary transfers from MBJ Airport
- Enjoy an oceanfront massage as the sound of waves and soothing sea breezes set the mood for a day
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
With a good choice of amenities, offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is ideally...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...