Moon Dance Resort to reopen as The Cliff Hotel in Jamaica this December
The brand new Cliff Hotel is scheduled to open in Jamaica next month. The hotel will open as a "reinterpretation" of the former Moon Dance Resort in Negril. At the re-named and refurbished property new guests can choose from 33 suites and villas, and upscale facilities including a restaurant run by Delius Shirley and partner Chef Cindy Hutson.
The former Moon Dance Resort in Jamaica will reopen next month as The Cliff Hotel.
The luxury property is scheduled to open on 1st December, 2015 as a “reinterpretation” of the Moon Dance resort in Negril.
Set on five acres of tropical land on the cliff top overlooking the sparkling azure ocean, the luxury hotel will have 33 suites, villas and cottages with one, four or five bedrooms, as well as a main hotel building.
Facilities at The Cliff Hotel include restaurant run by Delius Shirley and partner Chef Cindy Hutson, who operate the Ortanique restaurants in Coral Gables and Grand Cayman.
The Kamala Spa and Salon provides pampering services and treatments that can be enjoyed by the resort’s 5,000-square-foot designer pool.
“Our vision for this resort is to deliver an exceptional kind of luxury paradise that is second to none,” stated Mary Phillips, the Managing Director of the Jamaican hotel. She later added:
"The Cliff will be an exclusive hideaway offering high-quality vacation experiences for those who want to escape the outside world and indulge in great culinary offerings enveloped in a relaxed atmosphere. We know we will have to work hard to ensure that The Cliff is among the best hotels in Jamaica and the Caribbean."
Negril is a popular and vibrant coastal town in Jamaica and its most famous feature is its pristine seven-mile white beach. The surrounding turquoise ocean waters are home to a spectacular offshore reef, providing the perfect conditions for scuba diving and snorkelling adventures.
The beach resort town is a fantastic destination for couples, families and friends due to its array of traditional restaurants, lively bars and nightclubs, charming shops and local markets, and luxury beachfront hotels.
Jamaica is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea with powder-soft white sandy beaches, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, lush undulating green hills, and dense forests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...