Moon Dance Resort to reopen as The Cliff Hotel in Jamaica this December
The brand new Cliff Hotel is scheduled to open in Jamaica next month. The hotel will open as a "reinterpretation" of the former Moon Dance Resort in Negril. At the re-named and refurbished property new guests can choose from 33 suites and villas, and upscale facilities including a restaurant run by Delius Shirley and partner Chef Cindy Hutson.
The former Moon Dance Resort in Jamaica will reopen next month as The Cliff Hotel.
The luxury property is scheduled to open on 1st December, 2015 as a “reinterpretation” of the Moon Dance resort in Negril.
Set on five acres of tropical land on the cliff top overlooking the sparkling azure ocean, the luxury hotel will have 33 suites, villas and cottages with one, four or five bedrooms, as well as a main hotel building.
Facilities at The Cliff Hotel include restaurant run by Delius Shirley and partner Chef Cindy Hutson, who operate the Ortanique restaurants in Coral Gables and Grand Cayman.
The Kamala Spa and Salon provides pampering services and treatments that can be enjoyed by the resort’s 5,000-square-foot designer pool.
“Our vision for this resort is to deliver an exceptional kind of luxury paradise that is second to none,” stated Mary Phillips, the Managing Director of the Jamaican hotel. She later added:
"The Cliff will be an exclusive hideaway offering high-quality vacation experiences for those who want to escape the outside world and indulge in great culinary offerings enveloped in a relaxed atmosphere. We know we will have to work hard to ensure that The Cliff is among the best hotels in Jamaica and the Caribbean."
Negril is a popular and vibrant coastal town in Jamaica and its most famous feature is its pristine seven-mile white beach. The surrounding turquoise ocean waters are home to a spectacular offshore reef, providing the perfect conditions for scuba diving and snorkelling adventures.
The beach resort town is a fantastic destination for couples, families and friends due to its array of traditional restaurants, lively bars and nightclubs, charming shops and local markets, and luxury beachfront hotels.
Jamaica is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea with powder-soft white sandy beaches, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, lush undulating green hills, and dense forests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...