Moon Dance Resort to reopen as The Cliff Hotel in Jamaica this December
The brand new Cliff Hotel is scheduled to open in Jamaica next month. The hotel will open as a "reinterpretation" of the former Moon Dance Resort in Negril. At the re-named and refurbished property new guests can choose from 33 suites and villas, and upscale facilities including a restaurant run by Delius Shirley and partner Chef Cindy Hutson.
The former Moon Dance Resort in Jamaica will reopen next month as The Cliff Hotel.
The luxury property is scheduled to open on 1st December, 2015 as a “reinterpretation” of the Moon Dance resort in Negril.
Set on five acres of tropical land on the cliff top overlooking the sparkling azure ocean, the luxury hotel will have 33 suites, villas and cottages with one, four or five bedrooms, as well as a main hotel building.
Facilities at The Cliff Hotel include restaurant run by Delius Shirley and partner Chef Cindy Hutson, who operate the Ortanique restaurants in Coral Gables and Grand Cayman.
The Kamala Spa and Salon provides pampering services and treatments that can be enjoyed by the resort’s 5,000-square-foot designer pool.
“Our vision for this resort is to deliver an exceptional kind of luxury paradise that is second to none,” stated Mary Phillips, the Managing Director of the Jamaican hotel. She later added:
"The Cliff will be an exclusive hideaway offering high-quality vacation experiences for those who want to escape the outside world and indulge in great culinary offerings enveloped in a relaxed atmosphere. We know we will have to work hard to ensure that The Cliff is among the best hotels in Jamaica and the Caribbean."
Negril is a popular and vibrant coastal town in Jamaica and its most famous feature is its pristine seven-mile white beach. The surrounding turquoise ocean waters are home to a spectacular offshore reef, providing the perfect conditions for scuba diving and snorkelling adventures.
The beach resort town is a fantastic destination for couples, families and friends due to its array of traditional restaurants, lively bars and nightclubs, charming shops and local markets, and luxury beachfront hotels.
Jamaica is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea with powder-soft white sandy beaches, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, lush undulating green hills, and dense forests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...