Coco Collection wins four accolades at 2015 World Luxury Hotel Awards
Coco Collection won the award for Luxury Hotel Brand in Maldives at the recent 2015 World Luxury Hotel Awards gala ceremony in Hong Kong. The brand also celebrated individual awards for three of its luxury properties - Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu, Coco Prive Kuda Hithi, and Coco Bodu Hithi - in the Indian Ocean.
Coco Collection has triumphed at the 2015 World Luxury Hotel Awards gala ceremony which was held at the Harbour Grand Hong Kong recently.
The hotel management company won the award for the Luxury Hotel Brand in the Maldives and three of its resorts were awarded individual accolades.
Coco Privé Kuda Hithi won the title of the Luxury Private Island Resort in Maldives at this year’s ceremony. The beautiful resort sits on 1.4 hectares of tropical land giving guests a sense of intimacy and privacy during their stay.
The award for Luxury Green Hotel in Maldives went to Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu for its contribution to environmental and social sustainability of the Maldives. The resort has launched successful initiatives to preserve Baa atoll’s marine biodiversity, educate guests and engage local communities.
Coco Bodu Hithi was named as the Luxury Water Villa Resort in the Indian Ocean, highlighting its 56 villas that are dotted across the stunning turquoise lagoon of Bodu Hithi Island. Guests staying at the Coco Residences can enjoy high end services including high tea, yoga sessions, sunset cocktails, and individual butler service.
“These 4 accolades represent another successful year for us and we are delighted to celebrate these achievements,” stated Shafa Shabeer, the Director of Marketing at Coco Collection.
"Behind our continued success are the loyal guests, devoted partners and inspiring associates that make up the heart of our team. Exciting plans are up ahead for the collection in the coming year, and we hope to inspire our guests to rekindle their love of travel with us."
Established in 2007, Coco Collection began as a subsidiary of the award-winning Sunland Hotels & Resorts in the Maldives. The company manages an array of upscale resorts in the Indian Ocean under the brands Coco Prive, Coco Palm Resorts, and Coco Resorts & Retreats.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Transform your senses and discover a new world at the picturesque Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort. The elegantly designed...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....